Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? (2823 Views)

I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught / Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by bluespice(f): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2009
hmmm i dont think i can or would
but ive never been married
altho i very much doubt it
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by tkb417(m): 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2009
Lies!!!!!!!!!

To all the ladies shouting never, are u saying u never cheated on ur boifees?

U were never smooched or kissed by someone who wasnt/isnt ur boifee?

Topic
Never say never. You can only pray to avoid circumstances that could lead to temptations
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by chamotex(m): 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2009
Nope!
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by johnnygan(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2009
if she won't know, then i can try.
If she go know, and i still decided to damn consequencies, then i must be really MAD
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by iice(f): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2009
tkb417:

Lies!!!!!!!!!

To all the ladies shouting never, are u saying u never cheated on ur boifees?

U were never smooched or kissed by someone who wasnt/isnt ur boifee?

Topic
Never say never. You can only pray to avoid circumstances that could lead to temptations

Nefa cheesy
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by tope2000(f): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2009
Hmmmmmmmm . . . .dont think i can unless he doesnt make me happy grin cheesy tongue
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by tkb417(m): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2009
Nefa

to all shouting never and nefa grin
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by bluespice(f): 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2009
tkb not everyone has loyalty issues u know. . . wink
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by spikedcylinder: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2009
'Ol boy. . . . .
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by iice(f): 4:06am On Apr 01, 2009
bluespice:

tkb not everyone has loyalty issues u know. . .  wink

It's more than loyalty.  .  .it's a matter of honor cheesy

We samurais know that grin
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by jamace(m): 7:05am On Apr 01, 2009
Sure. Never say never. There is a limit to every strength and there is also a limit to every weakness. Time and chance happen to them all. However, hope for the strength always.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by tkb417(m): 7:17am On Apr 01, 2009
tkb not everyone has loyalty issues u know. . .

loyalty
nah!! ure loyal but ur flesh is the issue.

we all cant control our flesh. Adam and Eve couldnt i swear!!!
except ure filled with the Holy Ghost, 'then all labourers are just tilling in vain'

@iice
honor? remember you were not gonna get caught
the honor as perceived by others is still in tact!!
no blemish smiley

Spikey
wat gwan? long time wink
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by C2H5OH(f): 7:21am On Apr 01, 2009
This thread is annoying. Why would anyone in their right mind cheat on a life partner?
Cheaters are the scum of the earth.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by tkb417(m): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2009
This thread is annoying. Why would anyone in their right mind cheat on a life partner?
Cheaters are the scum of the earth.
are u speaking in tongues?

will you lie to ur partner? or lemme put it this way, in the course of the matrimony for say 40 years, are you saying for once, none of the couple is never gonna lie to the other party? and if it happens just once,
tell me why would anyone in thier right mind lie on a life partner?
did u mean to say sinners are the scum of the earth or only cheaters?

get ur beliefs straight. na intelligent discuss be this no be rap
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by iice(f): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2009
tkb417:

loyalty
nah!! ure loyal but ur flesh is the issue.

we all cant control our flesh. Adam and Eve couldnt i swear!!!
except ure filled with the Holy Ghost, 'then all labourers are just tilling in vain'

@iice
honor? remember you were not gonna get caught
the honor as perceived by others is still in tact!!
no blemish smiley

Spikey
wat gwan? long time wink

It's actually the other way around.  It's more painful when you know you failed yourself - could care less what others think.  There is a saying i ascribe to ; 'Reputation is what others know about you, honor is what you know about yourself' smiley
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by tkb417(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2009
It's actually the other way around. It's more painful when you know you failed yourself - could care less what others think. There is a saying i ascribe to ; 'Reputation is what others know about you, honor is what you know about yourself'
ok i give up. its cool

if everybody will have that kinda strong conviction, then we all will have a happy society
as for me, cheating is bad when married but, never say never grin
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by surface(f): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2009
Till then becos am not married yet,but it is better to be unfaithful than to be faithful without wanting to.Naturally,i get bored easily so their is probability of me cheating dats if i decide to go to the alter wit any man.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by Sagamite(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2009
If one is going by a random sample using the women that have responded on this thread, then one would say 80% of women would never even consider cheating, talkless of doing it.

What a load of clunking bullocks!!!

So who are all the women that me and my friends have been with that have a boyfriend or husband somewhere?

Given the right environment, right person and secrecy, virtually all women WILL cheat.

A man needs a place to cheat, a woman needs a reason even if it does not  make sense. And when a woman wants to cheat, they always find a reason.

When they get caught, they will deny it and hope the natural benefit of doubt capital allocated to women will carry the day. And when it is proven beyond reasonable doubt or she is caught red handed then lame excuses like: "He was not paying me attention anymore", "He has changed", "He is also cheating on me, I just can't prove it", "Even though we are together, the relationship was already over" blah blah blah.

Women are almost as unfaithful as men but the are just more discrete and they do it with far much less partners than men. Most men can cheat with 30 girls if they can get away with it, whilst women will not go over 1 or 2.

And since most men women are cheating with are happy to just be tapping it and the woman can threaten to stop it if he is indiscrete, women men cheat with will virtually always want to replace the wife,  so it is easier for women's infidelity to remain hidden than mens.

Don't for one second believe the females coming to this thread to lie. I have seen several cheating women in my time.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by maray(f): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2009
it is not premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by iice(f): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2009
Sagamite:

If one is going by a random sample using the women that have responded on this thread, then one would say 80% of women would never even consider cheating, talkless of doing it.

What a load of clunking bullocks!!!

So who are all the women that me and my friends have been with that have a boyfriend or husband somewhere?

Given the right environment, right person and secrecy, virtually all women WILL cheat.

A man needs a place to cheat, a woman needs a reason even if it does not  make sense. And when a woman wants to cheat, they always find a reason.

When they get caught, they will deny it and hope the natural benefit of doubt capital allocated to women will carry the day. And when it is proven beyond reasonable doubt or she is caught red handed then lame excuses like: "He was not paying me attention anymore", "He has changed", "He is also cheating on me, I just can't prove it", "Even though we are together, the relationship was already over" blah blah blah.

Women are almost as unfaithful as men but the are just more discrete and they do it with far much less partners than men. Most men can cheat with 30 girls if they can get away with it, whilst women will not go over 1 or 2.

And since most men women are cheating with are happy to just be tapping it and the woman can threaten to stop it if he is indiscrete, women men cheat with will virtually always want to replace the wife,  so it is easier for women's infidelity to remain hidden than mens.

Don't for one second believe the females coming to this thread to lie. I have seen several cheating women in my time.

cheesy cheesy

tkb417:

ok i give up. its cool

if everybody will have that kinda strong conviction, then we all will have a happy society
as for me, cheating is bad when married but, never say never grin
You should meet my sister grin Never a person have i met with stronger conviction shocked
The woman na die cheesy
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by Sagamite(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2009
The fact is that, a vast majority of women don't fall in love, they are just in love with someone loving them.

So whoever does it (showing love for them) best is very likely to get laid as long as the condemning society can be kept oblivious.

If I am given consistent access to a married/tied woman, I believe with the right level of persistent flirtatious, naugthy and yet caring pressure, I have no doubt I will bed at least 60% of them because my attention on them will most likely be more intense than their partners.

Women cheat FREQUENTLY but with a small pool of desirable men, most men on the other hand will bang almost anything in skirt.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by Pataki: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2009
This thread is really hilarious!

I cannot trust any woman who is not without her husband for even just a month. What I have seen of married women who left their husbands for one year to pursue their Masters degree abroad, is really awesome.

Serial and perfect cheaters.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by touchmeder: 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2009
Sagamite:

The fact is that, a vast majority of women don't fall in love, they are just in love with someone loving them.

So whoever does it (showing love for them) best is very likely to get laid as long as the condemning society can be kept oblivious.

If I am given consistent access to a married/tied woman, I believe with the right level of persistent flirtatious, naugthy and yet caring pressure, I have no doubt I will bed at least 60% of them because my attention on them will most likely be more intense than their partners.

Women cheat FREQUENTLY but with a small pool of desirable men, most men on the other hand will bang almost anything in skirt.

uhmn you have spoken the truth esp in the highlighted part. i am no saint i had one or two crazy moments with guys apart from my bf, although never going as far as sleeping with any of them. but that na bf/gf level and that was because i wanted to do that at that point in my life. But as a married woman, i doubt if i will ever let that happen to me. its all about permitting something. when you let it, it happens. why would i want that as a married woman? i cant even think like that. its beyond my wildest imagination.God help me.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by touchmeder: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2009
I cannot trust any woman who is not without her husband for even just a month. What I have seen of married women who left their husbands for one year to pursue their Masters degree abroad, is really awesome.

Serial and perfect cheaters.

uhmnnnnnnnnn nor be lie ohhhhhhhhhh. you forgot NYSC sef. thats the height. but then again they key word is SOME, SOME WOMEN
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by sayso: 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2009
So the % of cheating in women is high,eg a man cheats wt 30 women  and a woman cheats with 2 men,it still remains 3men have cheated and 31 women have cheated just my thought.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by Sagamite(m): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2009
touchmeder:

uhmn you have spoken the truth esp in the highlighted part. i am no saint i had one or two crazy moments with guys apart from my bf, although never going as far as sleeping with any of them. but that na bf/gf level and that was because i wanted to do that at that point in my life. But as a married woman, i doubt if i will ever let that happen to me. its all about permitting something. when you let it, it happens. why would i want that as a married woman? i cant even think like that. its beyond my wildest imagination.God help me.

Come on!!!

Another thing I have noticed when women feel comfortable enough with me to tell me a secret about their unfaithfulness, they normally claim not to have gone all the way when I am sure given the position and the advancement they were in, they did.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by Sagamite(m): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2009
sayso:

So the % of cheating in women is high,eg a man cheats wt 30 women  and a woman cheats with 2 men,it still remains 3men have cheated and 31 women have cheated just my thought.

The people being cheated with might be single so that your assumption is strange at best.  undecided
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by sayso: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2009
Sagamite:

They people being cheated with might be single so that your assumption is strange at best. undecided

No I am talking abt married women in an organization not single ladies.
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by touchmeder: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2009
Sagamite:

Come on!!!

Another thing I have noticed when women feel comfortable enough with me to tell me a secret about their unfaithfulness, they normally claim not to have gone all the way when I am sure given the position and the advancement they were in, they did.

hahaha cheesy grin. i still have my head in place men. twas just to have a good time in the absence of a loved one. what would i gain by covering up here. its a faceless world bro!
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by iice(f): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2009
Sagamite:

Good you said the vast majority cheesy
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by Genuine(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2009
I'll be twanging that ass soon as she shake tha booty at me grin
Re: Would You Cheat On Your Hubby If You Knew You Wont Be Caught ? by Isuata: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2009
iice yu baad gan
oni ra nu!!!!! grin

samurai ko,SAMAN JA NI grin

gal yu killed me with lafter

oh my God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help, I Am So Confused Now / Have You Ever Been Blown Away (romanticaly) / 7 Ways To Pull Any Chick! ((official))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.