Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Please Help, I Am So Confused Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Am So Confused Now (2813 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. / Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by vizzy09(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2009
[b]pls i just need mature replies.
i have a gurl friend i have been dating since 2005, we both love each other dearly to the extend that her mother always call me on the phone and she takes me as her own child. even when we had a serious quarel in our final year in school and i beat her up, it was th mum that settled us. ever since then,the relationship has been growing stronger. deceber last year, i picked up a sim card and i started using it to send her messages just to know if she truly loves me but she did not fall, instead she told me about it that somebody has been disturbing her with flash, messages she even forwarded the messages to my fone. after some time i stopped and started doing it again recently when she went to nysc camp, and she still told me that the number has started again. three days back, she found out that i was the one doing it and i could not deny it. now she has saying she is pulling out of the relationship that i don't trust her that if after several yrs i don't her, then there is no need. I have been begging her to please forgive me and she gave me the condition that i must apologise to her mum becos she is aware of it and that she told her. but in as much as i love and trust her, i find it diff to apologise to the mum becos i feel so ashamed of the whole situation. i told her that i will not do it because i am not dating her mum and she is the one i love. please advice me on wat to do because i truly love this gurl and i don't want to loose her. she is hardworking, quite intelligent, has good manners, in general, she is a wife material any guy will envy[/b]
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by TheSeeker(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2009
Will come back to you when I'm done being mad at your foolish action angry
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by vizzy09(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2009
@TheSeeker
I accept that what i did was wrong and stupid but i don't want to loose her cos i love her so much. i am so confused now
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by olanajim(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2009
@poster,

What can I say other than you are the cause of the problem? The lady was right to accuse you of not trusting her. In fact, you ran yourself into trouble my repeating the same action more than twice. What else do you want her to do? Yo folllowed her everywhere and tempt her. She passed and you still have to go through the same thing again after all.

Now, you find it difficult to say a simple sorry to her mother. As much as I am not in support of your going to her mother, the truths is that if the woman truly know of all those tempting texts you have been sending your lady, then you should at last clear air on it and humble yourself. After all, she has come to aid aid several times.

On a lighter note, I think you are insecured, and proud! This is what I inferred from your post. But you can get your lady back. Just remember, fr now on, every strange messages that enter her phone may be presumed to originate from you. That is the "wage of your sin"
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by posakosa(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2009
Swallow any tiny amount of pride/ego that you have and apologize to her and her mom, ko dobale and come with flowers, yams, and while you are at it, propose to her.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by vizzy09(m): 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2009
@olanajim
i will appreciate your critical advice to me. even though u scolded me, i appreciate the solution u offered me but i don't understand what you meant by me being insecured, and proud

@posakosa
thanks so much for your advice
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by ladygaga(f): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2009
@poster,
mehn,i dont even knw wot to say to you!
wot were you aiming at+you did it 2times,
u dont deserve her at all coz u'll keep runnin helter-skelter tryn to find out wot she wld b doin!, what were u thinkin??
if u like dnt go and beg her mum!!
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by ladygaga(f): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2009
@poster,
mehn,i dont even knw wot to say to you!
wot were you aiming at+you did it 2times,
u dont deserve her at all coz u'll keep runnin helter-skelter tryn to find out wot she wld b doin!, what were u thinkin??
if u like dnt go and beg her mum!!
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by ladygaga(f): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2009
@poster,
are u tryn to argue ur insecurity and pride or somethin!!
yes.,u r insecure and proud,IT'S SO OBVIOUS!,
@poster,
@poster,
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by vizzy09(m): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2009
@ladygaga, thanks but i dont understand you guyz by saying i am insecure. pls explain better
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by Kelvinj(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2009
dude, dump ur pride & do wat she wantz or kiss her gud bye.
Ok see it dis way, wat if she waz d 1 dat waz doin all dat 2 u? Oh, i 4get say u 4 don fall since
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by amebono11: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2009
you owe the mum no apology, if the girl isn't mature enough to take her problems off her mother ears, then there is a big problem

Will you keep apologising to the mum ,anytime she runs to her with your problem[b]s[/b]?

Clear the air with her mum politely without apologising like a school kid who got caught for stealing apples, but Apologise to your girl alone, she's the victim here and not her mum
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by MoneyRule(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2009
If u love her very much and don't want to loose her, then apologise to her mum!
Like you tested her, she's testing you!
Do you love her enough to apologise to her mum
And hey, lest i forget you acted stupidly and childishly by sending those messages.
How did she even catch you??
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by TheSeeker(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2009
What you did is the stupidest thing any guy can do. How and why in God's name will you be playing a girl's mind like that? If you've been together for that many years and you don't know who she is, then you're just the player/sucker here. Why couldn't you have let her be and let her deal with issues herself? And with your supposed finding now, you think she's not dating anyone else? What makes you so sure? How do you know she's not dating anyone else?
In a relationship, you do the best you can and leave the rest up to your partner and fate to decide. You can't know what runs in the mind of your partner or what they are doing behind your back; in fact, what they're doing behind you is inconsequential as long as you don't know about it and it's not done to your face.

If you don't trust your woman, there's every possibility that your relationship isn't healthy and there's no guarantee that it will be healthy. What would have happened if there was an undermining factor that led you to think she's cheap? What if she didn't tell you someone was messaging her? Wouldn't you have assumed she's worthless? My friend, take heed next time. You don't stalk a girl around, it'll make her hate you and worst of all, make you look like an eight year old boy.

As for you begging her mom, I don't think you owe her mom any kind of apology. So if you get married to her and you have a quarrel then you go plead to her mom? But for what? Doesn't make sense. I suggest you have a long talk with her and let her know you had let your feelings for her take over you and turned you into a jealous and insecure fellow. But apologize to her mom? No, it's not the right thing to do. If she insists you must apologize to her mom, then I'd safely conclude she's overbearing. Or does her mom know everything that transpires between you both? Na wa for this your relationship sef smiley
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by amebono11: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2009
TheSeeker:

What you did is the stupidest thing any guy can do. How and why in God's name will you be playing a girl's mind like that? If you've been together for that many years and you don't know who she is, then you're just the player/sucker here. Why couldn't you have let her be and let her deal with issues herself? And with your supposed finding now, you think she's not dating anyone else? What makes you so sure? How do you know she's not dating anyone else?
In a relationship, you do the best you can and leave the rest up to your partner and fate to decide. You can't know what runs in the mind of your partner or what they are doing behind your back; in fact, what they're doing behind you is inconsequential as long as you don't know about it and it's not done to your face.

If you don't trust your woman, there's every possibility that your relationship isn't healthy and there's no guarantee that it will be healthy. What would have happened if there was an undermining factor that leads you to think she's cheap? What if she didn't tell you someone is messaging her? Would you have assumed she's worthless? My friend, take heed next time. You don't stalk a girl around, it'll make her hate you.

As for you begging her mom, I don't think you owe her mom any kind of apology. So if you get married to her and you have a quarrel then you go plead to her mom? But for what? Doesn't make sense. I suggest you have a long talk with her and let her know you had let your feelings for her take over you and turned you into a jealous and insecure fellow. But apologize to her mom? No, it's not the right thing to do. If she insists you must apologize to her mom, then I'd safely conclude she's overbearing. Or does her mom know everything that transpires between you both? Na wa for this your relationship sef smiley

exactum, apologise to the mum for what, he did not insult her, infact his primary priority is the gurl in question and not the mum,infact he owes the mum no apology or explanation, he should explain to the gurl who will be the one to pass it across to the mum

i mean why did she even tell her mother, cant lovers have probs without d gurls crying like victimised kittens to their mums and spilling the whole beans?

WTF undecided undecided
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by TheSeeker(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2009
,amebo no1:

exactum, apologise to the mum for what, he did not insult her, infact his primary priority is the gurl in question and not the mum,infact he owes the mum no apology or explanation, he should explain to the gurl who will be the one to pass it across to the mum

i mean why did she even tell her mother, cant lovers have probs without d gurls crying like victimised kittens to their mums and spilling the whole beans?

WTF undecided undecided
It doesn't make any sense. Why apologize to the mom? Even if she linked them both, he doesn't owe the mom no apology or explanation; what I think he owes her mom is treat her daughter right. I wonder why people don't work out their differences in a relationship but would rather shout it on rooftops for the whole world to hear.
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2009
I would also be mad if I were in her position. . .but apologizing to her mum. . .is like? Hello you ain't in a relationship with her mum but with her. . .

But all said. . .If you love her as much as you've said. . .and apologizing to her mum is the solution to winning her love back. . .then you had better act fast brother!
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by blackmann(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2009
guy that was very lame and immature on ur part. fine u did it once, but twice?!!! For pete's sake!!!!
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by TheSeeker(m): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I would also be mad if I were in her position. . .but apologizing to her mum. . .is like? Hello you ain't in a relationship with her mum but with her. . .

But all said. . .If you love her as much as you've said. . .and apologizing to her mum is the solution to winning her love back. . .then you had better act fast brother!

Makes no sense. What if you have a problem with your boyfriend and he tells you to apologize to his mom, would you do it in the name of "love"? There's a fine line between love and stupidity. Just how will he start to tender his apology to her mom? What will he be saying to her?
That's a purposeful disrespect and insult on the guy's person in retaliation of what he did to her; howbeit, it has to be made clear that some guys behave like sissies but that doesn't mean a partner should make the error of another a point of advantage to make stupid requests.

If she decides she wants to leave the relationship because of his refusal to apologize to his mom then she's no different from the guy either.
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2009
TheSeeker:

Makes no sense. What if you have a problem with your boyfriend and he tells you to apologize to his mom, would you do it in the name of "love"? There's a fine line between love and stupidity. Just how will he start to tender his apology to her mom? What will he be saying to her?
That's a purposeful disrespect and insult on the guy's person in retaliation of what he did to her; howbeit, it has to be made clear that some guys behave like sissies but that doesn't mean a partner should make the error of another a point of advantage to make stupid requests.

If she decides she wants to leave the relationship because of his refusal to apologize to his mom then she's no different from the guy either.

lol. . . grin. . .Now that would have to be plain stupid of me. . .Well I get where your coming from. . .but he seems so desperate to get her back. . .simply why I said he should do it. . .
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by amebono11: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2009
he shouldn't, the gurl was stupid enoff to let her mum know about it, the guy is an idiot for what he did, but if he keep apologising to the mum all in the name of love when ever he hurts her, then he is going to be slave to them
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by TheSeeker(m): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

lol. . . grin. . .Now that would have to be plain stupid of me. . .Well I get where your coming from. . .but he seems so desperate to get her back. . .simply why I said he should do it. . .
Being desperate doesn't mean one has to follow through a stupid call. The girl's making a lousy and egocentric request, which the guy should sharply decline. She's simply looking for an avenue to hit on the guy and have an edge against him; she's no better than the guy. He shouldn't apologize to the mother, if she means that much to him, obviously he doesn't mean anything to her. I've seen many cases where girls make excuses for their boyfriends much less some foolish girl asking a boyfriend to apologize to her mom.

Like I said before, all he owes her mom is treat her daughter right, anything outside that is plain selfishness.
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by MoneyRule(m): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2009
The guy's obviously desperate to get the girl back and she keeps saying "apologise to my mum", though i think it's uncalled for but, let him do it already! So if after he apologizes to the mum, she stalls, then he knows it was never about the apology and can then go get a life. I think it's better than being stuck on one thing.Afterall the mum already knows they were dating and if she didn't kill him when he beat her daughter(@ poster; bad move) she a'int killing him now!
There's always a price for foolishness!
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by MoneyRule(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2009
The guy's obviously desperate to get the girl back and she keeps saying "apologise to my mum", though i think it's uncalled for but, let him do it already! So if after he apologizes to the mum, she stalls, then he knows it was never about the apology and can then go get a life. I think it's better than being stuck on one thing.Afterall the mum already knows they were dating and if she didn't kill him when he beat her daughter(@ poster; bad move) she a'int killing him now!
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by amebono11: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2009
MoneyRule:

so you expect him to go to her mum and apologise to her anytime the gurl runs to her mama and spreads out the good news of their quarelling abi?

how should he apologise, tell me 'mammi i am sorry for what i did, please forgive'

seriously have we got men in da house here undecided undecided
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2009
,amebo no1:

so you expect him to go to her mum and apologise to her anytime the gurl runs to her mama and spreads out the good news of their quarelling abi?

how should he apologise, tell me 'mammi i am sorry for what i did, please forgive'

seriously have we got men in da house here undecided undecided

lol. . . grin
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by posakosa(m): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2009
@ OP: throw your ego aside and apologize to her and her mom.
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by cutemoses(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2009
WHAT YOU DID WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT AT FIRST BECAUSE WHAT IF SHE RESPONDED TO YOUR TEXT MESSAGES AND EVEN AGREED TO MEET. IT'S GOOD TO TEST YOUR RELATIONSHIP WHEN I'TS GOTTEN EXTREMELY SERIOUS. ANYONE COULD BE BANGING ANYONE.

BUT SHE WAS HONEST AND TRUTHFUL TO YOU AND EVEN SHOWED YOU THE MESSAGES, THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE TRUSTED HER. EVEN THOUGH YOU STILL HAVE NO REAL EVIDENCE SHE IS FAITHFUL TO YOU OTHER THAN WHAT YOU BELIEVE INSIDE YOU, BUT YOU BECAME STUPID WHEN YOU DECIDED TO CARRY ON WITH THE GAME LATER ON. AND WITH GOD ON HER SIDE, SHE BUSTED YOU.

WELL, I WOULDN"T APOLOGIZE TO NO GIRLS MOTHER. IF SHE WAS ENDING THE RELATIONSHIP, IT WOULD BE REASONABLE FOR YOU TO PLEAD THROUGH HER MOTHER, BUT IT SEEMS SHE HAS AGREED TO BE WITH YOU IF YOU APOLOGIZE TO HER MOM. WELL,
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by C2H5OH(f): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2009
guy you are the cause of your own wahala. stupid games you played resulting from your insecurities. not once but multiple times. on top of that you beat her up! you a jerk. your game don backfire
Re: Please Help, I Am So Confused Now by TheSeeker(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2009
MoneyRule link=topic=310478.msgl4361464#msg4361464 date=1250437300:

There's a big difference between stalking and beating. He can go to jail for beating but never for stalking and that makes it less a crime. Remember, this is a choice he made (although a wrong one) but if he has to live with the consequence, it's got to be natural and not some disrespectful request. If she feels he's the kind of man she wants to be with, she won't stress him that much. Such lady is mainly out to receive self gratification and she's just egocentric and selfish.

To her it's a honor that he should beg the mom but for what? That's insane. I can't do that. No man in their right senses would do that. If he had engaged in any derogatory act against the mom -- that's different; but this is between the both of them. Let's be reasonably realistic. It should never happen.

If she's still bent on her demand to apologize to her mom, give her some space maybe then she'll realize if she needs you or not. A relationship is complicated enough than for anyone to come and add more pressure to it. Be a man and stand up against this nonsense. Come to think of it, if you didn't love her that much, you wouldn't have done what you did --- but you went on the wrong approach.

Any man who lays his finger on a woman is worse than an animal. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? / Things Men Should Never Ask Women / Romance Scam: How Ladies Dupe Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.