Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? (3921 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
This question is for guys, I would like to know that physical feature that attracts you to a Lady. My Own view is that most ladies don't get attracted by physic of a guy, money is their physical attraction (just kidding ). But dudes are attracted to what they see first.

Let me go first.

I like them with the big b00bies, my eyes be popping out when I see them nice cleavages shocked, some dudes like them light skinned eg Mrcork

Let's hear yours. Girls could comment sha, but it definitely be secondary after money grin
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
Face.
Check out the beauty.

And every other thing follows.
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by rawpadgin(m): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
face, ukwu & maybe apple-shaped b**bs lipsrsealed :-D
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by marieolae(f): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
His height

1 Like

Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by iamord(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
marieolae: His height

You eyes and lips!!!
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by dre11(m): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
Her shape

Love figure 8 kind of ladies
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by coolzeal(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Moderate a*ss and b*oobs plus her hot legs.
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
FACE.....SMILES ,HEIGHT AND LEGS
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Beennkumar(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
Her beauty.
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by computerboy: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Short with big eye balls (Segun arinze type) is a turn on. Don't care about other things
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by abdulwastecx(m): 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
v.g.I.r.na
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by valmunich(m): 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
The face first then all other assets follows suit
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
It's gotta b the boobies mehn. I love me some D cups.....so i can suck all nite....woooooooo!!!
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 18, 2014
Beennkumar: Her beauty.
You are handsome already, you don't need a beautiful girl. Average will do you

I prefer someone with full lips plus tall

1 Like

Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Beennkumar(m): 12:07am On Sep 18, 2014
3cycle:
You 3e handsome already, you don't need a beautiful girl. Average will do you

I prefer someone with full lips plus tall
My boys have to be more handsome than I am. grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by 1one: 12:23am On Sep 18, 2014
Lips....

I can look at a girl with nice lips till I fall inside gutter grin

Breastz...

There's just something I find uncannily irresistible about breastz... If my wife ever needs to get something from me and I'm being strong headed... All she need do is stroke me with her breastz and 1one would immediately turn to zombie grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 18, 2014
I like girl with small lips,cos big lips girl will surely know how to eat big.
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by ahkenaten(m): 12:37am On Sep 18, 2014
her face...her eyes her shape...must not be skinny

the way she walks and talks

her chest is of importance too

and lemme say this in yoruba

omo to ba ri rumurumu grin grin
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 18, 2014
Her ears and nose.. Big turn on!
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by solomonbrown64: 12:51am On Sep 18, 2014
,....Her hips, And Legs....
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 18, 2014
solomonbrown64: ,....Her hips, And Legs....

Legs? Hmmmm okay oo.
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Mynd44: 6:22am On Sep 18, 2014
Team Sapio-séxual

3 Likes

Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by solomonbrown64: 7:21am On Sep 18, 2014
teeo:

Legs? Hmmmm okay oo.

yes oh, her legs must be sexy.......I am a bit fetish in that regard
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by djeezy(m): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2014
Her complexion, her asss and height. I love tall girls.
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2014
Yomieluv: I like girl with small lips,cos big lips girl will surely know how to eat big.

LOL

Are you that poor?
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2014
Her beauty and lips
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Dayhorla: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2014
computerboy: Short with big eye balls (Segun arinze type) is a turn on. Don't care about other things
shocked
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Dayhorla: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2014
ahkenaten: her face...her eyes her shape...must not be skinny

the way she walks and talks

her chest is of importance too

and lemme say this in yoruba

omo to ba ri rumurumu grin grin
Rumurumu indeed grin
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by harffie(m): 9:59am On Sep 18, 2014
Me aπϑ B0o0bs are together o!
Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by ahkenaten(m): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2014
Dayhorla:
Rumurumu indeed grin

i found out that gurls that are rumurumu are most of the time intelligent grin

maybe because their brain is also rumurumu grin grin

beside are you rumurumu cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by lawrenceunaa: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2014
her face then her dressing tongue

Ut doesn't really mean I would walk up to her the first day I saw her cheesy

Cos i need to knw more abt her b4 i enter 1chance wink

Ladies with more than a common sense R grin cks

1 Like

Re: What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? by Dayhorla: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2014
ahkenaten:

i found out that gurls that are rumurumu are most of the time intelligent grin

maybe because their brain is also rumurumu grin grin

beside are you rumurumu cheesy
No,am not rumurumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex / My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted / How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.