Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy (3935 Views)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / 17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by MotorConnectz(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
What do you think transpired between the two.

Caption the photo...

1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by cyprus000: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
[size=13pt]
Ofcourse she cheated or do you want angel gabriel to come down and tell you what these girls are capable ofgrin
[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by myfantasies(f): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
I guess she cheated with his best friend
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by datola: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Pregnancy matter?
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by Skanas(m): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
See the home boy face...hehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by Gracito(f): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
She must have Cheated, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by cruzita(f): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
grin that boy don make up him mind

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by MotorConnectz(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hahahahahaha! You guys are hilarious I swear!!!!
This should hit the front page biko
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Guy:Explain wat u r doing with dat man old enough to b ya father in ur room u slut!
Girl:He is my uncle,i swear cry my dad sent him to me!

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by boboLIL(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
I won't cheat again pls baby....

See as the guy de form boss
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by Spikkylee: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by RealLordZeus(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by Amiano(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Its nt wat u tink, He is just a friend notin happened i swear

If u doubt me ask cruzita

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by cruzita(f): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
Amiano:
Its nt wat u tink, He is just a friend notin happened i swear

If u doubt me ask cruzita
ya I was there,it was only the tip that entered nothing else

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by johnson232: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
Guy:Explain wat u r doing with dat man old enough to b ya father in ur room u slut!
Girl:He is my uncle,i swear cry my dad sent him to me!
na this lie u always dey tell your boyfriend, abi? undecided

silly girl...
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by Amiano(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
cruzita:
ya I was there,it was only the tip that entered nothing else

Chisos

Ar u for or against?
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by cruzita(f): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Amiano:

Chisos
Ar u for or against?
lol both
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by cruzita(f): 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
Amiano:

Chisos
Ar u for or against?
lol both
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by cruzita(f): 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
Amiano:

Chisos
Ar u for or against?
lol both
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by cychez(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
cheesy grin cool guessing she fried the wrong egg tongue tongue tongue
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by Amiano(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
cruzita:
lol both

U cant b on both side oh

Chose ye dis day whom u will support
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by Fourwinds: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
hmmmmm...
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by bossOD: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
valantine heart break
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by Davidovinci(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
Me just love the way the guy #ThrowAwayFace grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by lilmax(m): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
SWAG MEHN cool

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by Deejavuu(f): 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
The look on the guy's face. Epic! grin cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by jaytee01(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
The guy just dey form indifference........ him head don swell no be small!
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by menabae(f): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hian the guy face strong ooo mtcheeeeew
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by eightsin(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Is this not edna?
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by mattyboy007(m): 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
lolz... d guy dey fom BOSS
Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by osesology(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lol! the same face I made when I found out from another source that my gf (now ex) aready has a baby living with her mum in the village.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy by Blackfire(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Girl: am sorry I change the 500dollar u kept inside your trouser to naira at the rate of 200=$1... blackfire pls forgive me, I didn't know the current exchange is 400=$1.
Black fire: nne you dey yarn rubbish , my money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I "Chased" Him Away, Now I'm Missing Him / Am Inlove With A Nairalander / Why Do Some Human Beings Find Butts Attractive? ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.