Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught (12903 Views)

I Want To Cheat On My Husband / 3 Ways To Fight With Your Wife/husband Without Destroying Your Marriage / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by kreamidiva(f): 8:54am On Sep 18, 2014
utenwuson: D funny tin is " were I come frm".....if a married woman cheat' she ll b havn nightmare till she confesses n eventually die! Bad nightmaressss

In my own place, if a woman cheats, her husband will fall sick and eventually die unless she confesses. So women wey wan kill their husbands would jejely go and cheat on him! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by bennyrazz: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2014
These hoes ain't loyal - Chris brown

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by ahnie: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2014
no difference
TMILewin:

Sister biko wats the difference between commting suicide and killing ur self?
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by ahnie: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2014
new tactics..[quote
author=kreamidiva]

In my own place, if a woman cheats, her husband will fall sick and
eventually die unless she confesses. So women wey was kill their
husbands would jejely go and cheat on him! cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quote]
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2014
Where's your place?

Well I don't believe that either. So if I'm from your place and have a son,means my son can die if his wife cheats on him?

Naa. I don't think so.
Such things will only work for those who believe them.
kreamidiva:

In my own place, if a woman cheats, her husband will fall sick and eventually die unless she confesses. So women wey was kill their husbands would jejely go and cheat on him! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by kreamidiva(f): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2014
ahnie: new tactics..

My sister, one man just died last month. I doubt if he's been buried. My mum was gisting me that the wife cheated and was caught. She was meant to appease the community and her hubby with certain things that she was asked to buy before the husband died!

Just last month o.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by kreamidiva(f): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy: Where's your place?

Well I don't believe that either. So if I'm from your place and have a son,means my son can die if his wife cheats on him?

Naa. I don't think so.
Such things will only work for those who believe them.

Arochukwu. Abia state.

It's one of their numerous beliefs that still holds water till date.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2014
kreamidiva:

Arochukwu. Abia state.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by pickabeau1: 9:09am On Sep 18, 2014
Seems its open season on cheating and counter cheat threads on NL Family Sexsion

ok.. since the op wants reactions... i will use the mat

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by ahnie: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2014
the puzzle must stop.why must another pays for what isnt committed by him.the gods are bias[quote
author=kreamidiva]

My sister, one man just died last month. I doubt if he's been buried. My
mum was gisting me that the wife cheated and was caught. She was meant
to appease the community and her hubby with certain things that she was
asked to buy before the husband died!

Just last month o.[/quote]
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by kreamidiva(f): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2014
ahnie: the puzzle must stop.why must another pays for what isnt committed by him.the gods are bias

Lol... abi o. My mum expantiated and said that if the man knows and doesn't report to the community, he will die. So in the case of the man above, i think he knew but didn't say anything until his wife was caught red-handed. But if the man doesn't know, it's the woman that would die.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by ahnie: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2014
@coco maybe she's juju-ticed the gods.i remember Alex telling me that,its a taboo to admire any man.sometimes ayam begining to believ that,all this gods and ancestors thing is just a coax.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by ahnie: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2014
my husband said,its a taboo to admire another man.and you need to cee how he was.[quote
author=kreamidiva]

My sister, one man just died last month. I doubt if he's been buried. My
mum was gisting me that the wife cheated and was caught. She was meant
to appease the community and her hubby with certain things that she was
asked to buy before the husband died!

Just last month o.[/quote]
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by uboma(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2014
kreamidiva:

In my own place, if a woman cheats, her husband will fall sick and eventually die unless she confesses. So women wey wan kill their husbands would jejely go and cheat on him! cheesy cheesy cheesy

A part in Delta State has this belief that a woman who cheats on her husband and conceals it will bring death upon her child if she has any.

For me, i dont believe in such though. That doesnt mean infidelity should be encouraged...
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by mabeni(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2014
sheniqua: Everyday we are inundated with how and why men cheat
This is for the ladies ,power has changed hands wink

How to cheat without being caught.

1. Make sure your lover is out of town and preferably in a different geopolitical region.
If you and hubby live in Abuja he should live in Lagos.if you and hubby in Makurdi,he had better be in Owerri and when you do your rendezvous,you must be discreet.It's safer for you to visit him at his location than him to visit yours.
If possible,meet at a third location where no one knows you both.Conferences and seminars out of town are good places to meet grin

2.On no account must you call him with your known phone number.get a special phone just for him and all your secrets will be safer.
If possible leave that phone at work on in your car and out of sight.Allow your husband access to your regular phone,FB etc.and act normal.

3.if he is a better man and you plan on having his babies and passing them off as your husband's you must make sure the man looks somewhat like your hubby .if your hubby is dark skinned,you don't want to choose Mike Ezuronye as your side bobo and if you and your husband are light skinned ,your bobo had better not be Segun Arinze.
Other features like big bulging eyes and red lips must also be put into consideration.

4.In bed,you must make sure not to call out his name mistakenly.That is suicidal. A good way to avoid this is to call everyone honey or sweetie or big daddy grin.you don't want to be with your husband Kunle and be shouting Chukwuemeka.
You may get hurt.

5. Get a chime of some signal for the door to tell when your husband comes home so you are not caught unawares and your secret comes out.You must be alert and vigilant and ready to switch off all devices in case.

6. If your side bobo likes red lingerie and you got some red lingerie to mesmerize him,please do keep them out of sight and keep wearing your Mary Amaka nightie with your husband if that's what he is used to.You don't want to start answering unnecessary questions .
If you and hubby are missionary people please keep it that way and save the jihad style for your lover.

I will come up with other tips later

[size=4pt]Kai,nobody should attack me o,na high powered joke,I believe in absolute faithfulness but I want to see reactions[/size]

OP,if u are a man, ur wife ll surely cheat on u for posting dis & if ur a woman, dnt forget " everyday for d Thief, one day for d owner(i.e. No mata how smart you are, if God wan catch u, he catch u. ) OLORIBURUKU!
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by snazzylove: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2014
May I never have any reason to cheat on my hussy or even consider the OPs suggestion IJN, Amen. *runs out of thread*

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by kreamidiva(f): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2014
ahnie: my husband said,its a taboo to admire another man.and you need to cee how he was.

How about a man admiring a woman?? How much of a taboo is it?

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by ahnie: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2014
am presently in your state now(aba)came for a seminar.no good road network.
cococandy: Ok
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by kreamidiva(f): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2014
uboma:

A part in Delta State has this belief that a woman who cheats on her husband and conceals it will bring death upon her child if she has any.

For me, i dont believe in such though. That doesnt mean infidelity should be encouraged...

Me, infidelity is one of the things i would never dream of on my part. Simply because i love the person I'm with. Many times, people use it as a form of revenge but still it doesn't make sense. My husband paid my bride price and therefore has EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS over my kini ko until such a time when it is clear that we've completely gone our separate ways.

It would be insulting to him if i allow any other person access to my privates...
At least i owe him that much as the man who married me.

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by ahnie: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2014
lols...
kreamidiva:

How about a man admiring a woman?? How much of a taboo is it?
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2014
Hahaha. I don't live in aba o.
That's a joke I always tell.
Lol cheesy grin

Only visited a few times. That place is a dump. I can't survive there.
Ajebo like me grin
ahnie: am presently in your state now(aba)came for a seminar.no good road network.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2014
But of course it is. Just be faithful because you love him.

I wonder why people are more afraid of dead rotten relatives than they are of STIs amd STDs
Imagine people shivering because of rotten flesh being consumed by termites as we speak but don't give a hoot about HIV and the rest which should be enough reason for anyone to zip up tightly. Very very tightly.

Reason fails undecided
ahnie: @coco maybe she's juju-ticed the gods.i remember Alex telling me that,its a taboo to admire any man.sometimes ayam begining to believ that,all this gods and ancestors thing is just a coax.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2014
kreamidiva:

I assume guys from your place who believe such will be extra careful to treat their wives nicely so that they won't go and 'kill' them grin cheesy

See guarantee. Choi.
Ije uwa
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2014
..and what happens when married men cheat?
utenwuson: D funny tin is " were I come frm".....if a married woman cheat' she ll b havn nightmare till she confesses n eventually die! Bad nightmaressss

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by JamalUganda22(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: ..and what happens when married men cheat?

Same punishment for HIM and HER. Not a physical punishment but divorcing will be a right step.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2014
I think that is fair..... Can't stop loling
kreamidiva:

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by JamalUganda22(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: I think that is fair..... Can't stop loling

How is that fair? You are a sick person for laughing at evil deeds. -_-
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2014
Haba! I was just kidding na

but why are you such an angry fellow?

Common get lost!
JamalUganda22:

How is that fair? You are a sick person for laughing at evil deeds. -_-
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by JamalUganda22(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: Haba! I was just kidding na

but why are you such an angry fellow?

Common get lost!

I'm not angry, I feel sad that people laugh at other people's death. What if it is true? What if your husband cheats on you and you die? Will that be funny? tongue Also don't tell me to get lost, I just got here. I find this forum very entertaining and informative. lol
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2014
First of all, I don't believe those stories. And I have every right to laugh at what ever. And you have no right to insult me. #I may just be your mother ...you know this is nairaland... Right?... Now, get busy son!
JamalUganda22:

I'm not angry, I feel sad that people laugh at other people's death. What if it is true? What if your husband cheats on you and you die? Will that be funny? tongue Also don't tell me to get lost, I just got here. I find this forum very entertaining and informative. lol
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by ElFenomeno1: 10:06am On Sep 18, 2014
OP,

You are a jobless tosspot!
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by JamalUganda22(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: First of all, I don't believe those stories. And I have every right to laugh at what ever. And you have no right to insult me. #I may just be your mother ...you know this is nairaland... Right?... Now, get busy son!
Dear mom,
I am not telling you to do anything. I am simply stating my opinion that I find it sad that people laugh at other people's misery. Like I don't know you, you don't know me. I could be your father too. Remember this is an open and democratic forum and I am allowed to state my opinion regardless of your feelings, like in a democracy.

Have fun being a devil's toy
Your loving son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. / Dealing With A Child's Destructive Behaviour? / Ever Worn The Same Dress With A Stranger To An Event?