Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught (12890 Views)

I Want To Cheat On My Husband / 3 Ways To Fight With Your Wife/husband Without Destroying Your Marriage / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by uboma(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2014
kreamidiva:

Me, infidelity is one of the things i would never dream of on my part. Simply because i love the person I'm with. Many times, people use it as a form of revenge but still it doesn't make sense. My husband paid my bride price and therefore has EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS over my kini ko until such a time when it is clear that we've completely gone our separate ways.

It would be insulting to him if i allow any other person access to my privates...
At least i owe him that much as the man who married me.

How romantic...
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by kreamidiva(f): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy:
I assume guys from your place who believe such will be extra careful to treat their wives nicely so that they won't go and 'kill' them grin cheesy

See guarantee. Choi.
Ije uwa

Yeah...i guess so. All the men are looking for "born again" women who they are sure won't cheat on them. Most men sef don't mention it so that the woman doesn't have knowledge of it and "kill" them if they misbehave.

The tactics would be to tell the women that if they cheat, na dem go die!
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by kreamidiva(f): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2014
uboma:

How romantic...

Romantic ke? I owe him that duty.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2014
You can make your point without the insult. That's my point and I hope its not too difficult to understand... Enjoy 'your self'
JamalUganda22:
Dear mom,
I am not telling you to do anything. I am simply stating my opinion that I find it sad that people laugh at other people's misery. Like I don't know you, you don't know me. I could be your father too. Remember this is an open and democratic forum and I am allowed to state my opinion regardless of your feelings, like in a democracy.

Have fun being a devil's toy
Your loving son.

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by skullzrep(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2014
Hisses!!!
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Godmystrength: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2014
pickabeau1: Seems its open season on cheating and counter cheat threads on NL Family Sexsion

ok.. since the op wants reactions... i will use the mat

I thought you no longer do the mat
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2014
Op, waiting for the other points smiley
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2014
You want to catch your wife when she cheats huh?
alutacontinua: Op, waiting for the other points smiley
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Godmystrength: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2014
alutacontinua: Op, waiting for the other points smiley
what do you need them for? Do you want to make a copy for you wife?
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2014
sheniqua: Everyday we are inundated with how and why men cheat
This is for the ladies ,power has changed hands wink

How to cheat without being caught.

1. Make sure your lover is out of town and preferably in a different geopolitical region.
If you and hubby live in Abuja he should live in Lagos.if you and hubby in Makurdi,he had better be in Owerri and when you do your rendezvous,you must be discreet.It's safer for you to visit him at his location than him to visit yours.
If possible,meet at a third location where no one knows you both.Conferences and seminars out of town are good places to meet grin

2.On no account must you call him with your known phone number.get a special phone just for him and all your secrets will be safer.
If possible leave that phone at work on in your car and out of sight.Allow your husband access to your regular phone,FB etc.and act normal.

3.if he is a better man and you plan on having his babies and passing them off as your husband's you must make sure the man looks somewhat like your hubby .if your hubby is dark skinned,you don't want to choose Mike Ezuronye as your side bobo and if you and your husband are light skinned ,your bobo had better not be Segun Arinze.
Other features like big bulging eyes and red lips must also be put into consideration.

4.In bed,you must make sure not to call out his name mistakenly.That is suicidal. A good way to avoid this is to call everyone honey or sweetie or big daddy grin.you don't want to be with your husband Kunle and be shouting Chukwuemeka.
You may get hurt.

5. Get a chime of some signal for the door to tell when your husband comes home so you are not caught unawares and your secret comes out.You must be alert and vigilant and ready to switch off all devices in case.

6. If your side bobo likes red lingerie and you got some red lingerie to mesmerize him,please do keep them out of sight and keep wearing your Mary Amaka nightie with your husband if that's what he is used to.You don't want to start answering unnecessary questions .
If you and hubby are missionary people please keep it that way and save the jihad style for your lover.

I will come up with other tips later

You are teaching married women how to cheat on their hubby God will punish you idiot

[size=4pt]Kai,nobody should attack me o,na high powered joke,I believe in absolute faithfulness but I want to see reactions[/size]

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by parismarc: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2014
LOL, Thanks for the tips.......Noted.

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by coogar: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2014
ITbomb: This is why I don't login to nairaland at night

this is the funniest comment on this thread. cheesy

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: what do you need them for? Do you want to make a copy for you wife?

cococandy: You want to catch your wife when she cheats huh?

Naaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my wife is allergic to other men's pinkolo cheesy wink
It's my best friend's wife that I don't trust grin
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by darlingnuel(m): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2014
The ladies are commenting more than the men! Chai! I hope my wife-to-be ain't viewing this evil. cry
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2014
cheesy you must really like this your best friend to watch out for him like this
alutacontinua:
Naaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my wife is allergic to other men's pinkolo cheesy wink
It's my best friend's wife that I don't trust grin
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Skybright227: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2014
God have mercy!...of all advices na only dis one you see@op?...God is watching ya!
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2014
great points
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Godmystrength: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
acidosisTM: great points
shocked shocked

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: shocked shocked
Yea mama smiley
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Godmystrength: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
acidosisTM:
Yea mama smiley
hmm. what is great about the points anyway. I don't have anything to say to the OP because i know it must be a joke gone bad...
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by pickabeau1: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
tell me something... the op wants reaction na...

I do couch now... since aluta has changed her sex to male.. i fear 14 years ooo

Godmystrength: I thought you no longer do the mat
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: hmm. what is great about the points anyway. I don't have anything to say to the OP because i know it must be a joke gone bad...

I believe cheating must be a 50-50 thing. The autonomy shouldn't be given to men.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Abeg familanders forgive me
This is me in my alternate moniker grin being silly
Blame it on coogar and an earlier thread with ms nwando grin

I enjoyed the reaction sha
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
B.M You shouldn't have added that it was a joke.
The reactions would have been real and ferocious.

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Godmystrength: 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
acidosisTM:

I believe cheating must be a 50-50 thing. The autonomy shouldn't be given to men.
okay o.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Godmystrength: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy: B.M You shouldn't have added that it was a joke.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy: B.M You shouldn't have added that it was a joke.

My conscience no let me as per WOG
I was getting tempted myself grin grin grin

I burst out laughing at the missionary / jihad style bit

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by coogar: 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
sheniqua: Abeg familanders forgive me
This is me in my alternate moniker grin being silly
Blame it on coogar and an earlier thread with ms nwando grin

I enjoyed the reaction sha

blame it on coogar? grin

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

blame it on coogar? grin

Yes you
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
darlingnuel: The ladies are commenting more than the men! Chai! I hope my wife-to-be ain't viewing this evil. cry

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: okay o.
Okay as in, agreed? cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
We sabi this technique Tay Tay. grin. All those kiri Waka husibands that dont touch their wives think say their wives go let cobwebs grow for their kini? You don't touch her but whenever you do, she don get belly. Na Miracle sperm na .

Eh.... No DNA for Nigeria . Opoko. Una go train another man pikin tire. Esp those ones wey dey gree die to get man pikin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whose Church Should The Wedding Be Held? / Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. / Ever Worn The Same Dress With A Stranger To An Event?