Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught (12897 Views)

I Want To Cheat On My Husband / 3 Ways To Fight With Your Wife/husband Without Destroying Your Marriage / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by ahnie: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
stop sterotyping
peggykorol: Omote It was those days I know pple who are isokos and their ways re not straight
omote oh! really?
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by peggykorol(f): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
while returning from an errand I saw a toyota parked and some funy things going on
The face of the lady looked liked my married neighbour
Na so I stop to know wats up oh
Let it not be rape
She quickly rushed out of the car to me
"Eh that's my colleague he was assisting me with something cheesy
Later she saw me and confessed
"Shebi my husband thinks he too can enjoy abi
I even prefer that man you saw me with sef because his tin is very big"
Shock nearly kill me oh
Cheating married women don dey increase oh

4 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by peggykorol(f): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
Am not oh
Am from emevor
My mum owhelogbo
So its not as if am trying to run down a Tribe

ahnie: stop sterotyping omote oh! really?
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by ahnie: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dad z from otor iyede/olomoro...mum z frm oteri-iyede.i know your terrain very well
peggykorol: Am not oh Am from emevor My mum owhelogbo So its not as if am trying to run down a Tribe
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by coogar: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
peggykorol: while returning from an errand I saw a toyota parked and some funy things going on
Let it not be rape
Shock nearly kill me oh

what is very big? his belly or his head?
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by zeb04(f): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
peggykorol: while returning from an errand I saw a toyota parked and some funy things going on
Let it not be rape
Shock nearly kill me oh
hahahahaha. Cheating husband's deserve their kind

2 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by armyofone(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Exactly. Couples should agree on open marriage/relationship if they want to cheat.
Why should only one person be cheating and hiding it?

zeb04: hahahahaha. Cheating husband's deserve their kind

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Let it not be rape
Shock nearly kill me oh

As a young teen I was walking home one evening and saw my mom's friend aunty Biatie kissing a man inside a parked car
I didn't tell my mom this story till decades later after her husband had died
Auntie ( she has passed away also) was a very attractive woman with well rounded ikebe that she moved from side to side when she walked
Her husband was very smallish and didn't seem to fit her ( in my eyes)

May their souls RIP
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by coogar: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
sheniqua:

Yes you

my hands are clean - i didn't inspire you to create this topic. where did you even get these ideas from? when are you completing it?

sheniqua:
As a teen I was walking home one evening and saw my mom's friend aunty Biatie kissing a man inside a parked car
I didn't tell my mom this story till decades later after her husband had died

i won't be surprised she killed her husband.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

my hands are clean - i didn't inspire you to create this topic. where did you even get these ideas from? when are you completing it?

i won't be surprised she killed her husband.

Biko the man had a stroke
Auntie had no hand in it
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by coogar: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
sheniqua:

Biko the man had a stroke
Auntie had no hand in it

and the stroke killed him instantly? what are the odds that the cause of the stroke was as a result of him seeing the sex tape of his wife doing cowgirl on another man?
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Arsenate(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
ladies, this is a game you surely can't win, trust me on this. you might win a few "battles" here and there but overall you guys stand to lose a lot especially if you're a Nigerian woman.

3 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sincerely married people shouldn't be playing games on each other.
There's no competition in evil
Arsenate: ladies, this is a game you surely can't win, trust me on this. you might win a few "battles" here and there but overall you guys stand to lose a lot especially if you're a Nigerian woman.

2 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Really? Small world.
If you're very familiar with that area,you might know my hubby's family.
He's from a royal family in otor iyede.
ahnie: Dad z from otor iyede/olomoro...mum z frm oteri-iyede.i know your terrain very well
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by nellyelitz(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hmmm what a tread!
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by nellyelitz(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
ahnie: abomination!!!where i come from in isokoland,its a taboo.i'll rather kill my self and commit suicide,than indulging in adultery.
God bless u wella
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by nellyelitz(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
aisha2: Why all the screams of abomination? Till we decide that cheating is not acceptable for any gender we should not be in shock when women are also learning coping mechanism to cheat.
Nigerian women too are polygamous in nature grin grin grin grin grin.

Aluta do you sell matrass? Mat is too hard for me
what trips me most is the nos of likes u've got,i wonder what they're liking cool

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by nellyelitz(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Anyways...women happy cheating,but one day monkey go go market and never return bck grin
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Fear don grip d guys cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hello guys,
How far now? tongue

6 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by aderonila18: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
zeb04: hahahahaha. Cheating husband's deserve their kind

Yes o, one good turn deserves another grin
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by aderonila18: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Arsenate: ladies, this is a game you surely can't win, trust me on this. you might win a few "battles" here and there but overall you guys stand to lose a lot especially if you're a Nigerian woman.

Abeg that's a lie to scare the women. I know women from my Mum's generation who were cheating on their husbands with either a richer man or a small toy boy and till now those women are married and I'm sure their husbands will swear that their wives can never cheat. cheesy It will surprise you what Nigerian woman get away with, the men think they have a license to cheat and their wives accept it cos it's a mans world but what they don't know is that those women don't even care if the husband is cheating because they are also getting their groove on. Nigerian women are masters of the game grin many men will never know that the children are actually for his best friend wink

4 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
moca: Fear don grip d guys cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hello guys,
How far now? tongue

Don't mind them
Power has changed hands

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cutiesoglam(f): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Damn! Some Nigerian men ar hot tempered and. Can't share their wives buh wil prefer messing ard witout questioning. grin
P.S a woman wit. Dignity and self pride and self worth dt has the interests of her kids in mind wont cheat no mata the situation. D best tin to do is walk out of d marriage and free ursef.men and women aint wired the same way.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by coogar: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2014

Hello guys,
How far now? tongue

fear ke?
na virgin men see this thing as a shock. the men on the grind already know women can be as sheisty as men.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by peggykorol(f): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
I think the head
coogar:

what is very big? his belly or his head?
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
aderonila18:

Abeg that's a lie to scare the women. I know women from my Mum's generation who were cheating on their husbands with either a richer man or a small toy boy and till now those women are married and I'm sure their husbands will swear that their wives can never cheat. cheesy It will surprise you what Nigerian woman get away with, the men think they have a license to cheat and their wives accept it cos it's a mans world but what they don't know is that those women don't even care if the husband is cheating because they are also getting their groove on. Nigerian women are masters of the game grin many men will never know that the children are actually for his best friend wink

I remember one thread a certain op created about how some Nigerian research(done at a DNA centre) revealed that about more than 40% of first born's don't belong to their fathers. it was fun to read not because of the thread content. but the comments that followed. Dudes were shocked. grin cheesy
but why? just as his pikin dey another man house,na so another man own dey him house

and some guys were arguing with me yesterday that it is not in women's nature to desire multiple men.
some dudes are naive when it comes to women's sexsual matters sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Is paternity testing becoming an issue in Nigeria?

We have seen that there is serious need for it because in many homes things are happening that are scary both to the lives of children and their parents. And for the general statistics that is now available, it is found that three out of every ten men are not the fathers of their babies. Similarly, three out of every ten children are not fathered by men they have seen as their biological fathers. What we have found out is that, anytime we take ten men, at least three of them eventually found that they are not the fathers of the children they call their own. And these men would have taken care of the children for all their lives.

Now, the global statistics is 100, 000 out of every 300, 000 men. But what we have found that is that the situation is higher in Nigeria than other places. For example in our laboratory here, 50 per cent of the cases comes out negative. And we also realised that majority of the first-borns are affected. You only need to be here to see big men cry like little kids and watch children weep in agony . It has been that bad. And I dare say it is becoming something every home must do and you may be quite surprised at the level of dastard revelation.

About thirty per cent of fathers are unknowingly bringing up children who are not biologically theirs. And it is suspected that this percentage may be on the increase due to sexual recklessness. According to recent trends in sexual health, especially in Nigeria, it was suggested that unprotected sex and multiple partners are comparatively common occurrences with a large proportion of conceptions still unplanned. So, more than half, that is, 50 per cent of all paternity tests carried out by our lab comes out negative and the most affected are first-borns, except in a few cases.

Do these cases happen mostly in matrimonial settings or in casual relationships?

In both matrimony and casual affiliations! I tell you, we have had series of married men come here and go back home devastated. In one instance, a man came here with his wife. Out of the five children he thought were his own, he discovered that only two belonged to him. And they are both duly married, living together as husband and wife. You see, the major problem we have in our country is that most of these cases are not duly documented. So, people don’t know we have such issues among us. In fact, some even don’t know where to go for the test to determine their child or children’s paternity. And I tell you, if you go to ten homes as we speak, you will be amazed to find that in almost all of them the children there do not belong to the men. It is that rampant.

If it is that rampant, how would you describe the three years since you started testing men?

Now, the general statistics by the American Association of Blood Banks is that globally, 100, 000 out of 300, 000 men are not the actual fathers of their presumed children. And like I said earlier, the Nigerian situation is even alarming. Also, Duess International, the condom manufacturers, once noted that Nigeria has the most reckless sexual life. So, you can then imagine what the outcome would be like if we say okay, let’s start taking statistics one-by-one.

How many families do you attend to each week?

We test about 15 to 20 families. People come here as a result of various types of controversies over the paternity of certain children. You know, families have come to us with claims that a child neither takes after the mother nor the father in looks and character. So, the man of the house would be curious to ascertain facts. And when they come here with such children, the fears of the fathers have often been affirmed. Fathers usually have the doubts; maybe he has been hearing some rumours, and you know, men are often the last to hear such things about themselves . Until many of them come here to take the test, they have nurtured other men’s children before realising ......

I'm still looking for the other article published by a different DNA lab.

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by ahnie: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
ayam only familiar with the cassava stem in my father's compound.
cococandy: Really? Small world.
If you're very familiar with that area,you might know my hubby's family.
He's from a royal family in otor iyede.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
A survey conducted by condom manufacturer, Durex, in which 29,000 people in 36 countries were interviewed has ranked Nigerian women as the most unfaithful in the world.

According to the survey, Thailand men are the most unfaithful in the world, with 54 percent of them admitting to cheating on their spouses.

South Korea came in second with 34 percent, while Malaysia ranked number three with 33 percent.

The survey revealed that the top two countries with cheating women are Nigeria, with 62 percent, and Thailand, 59 percent.

39 percent of Malaysian women also confessed to having betrayed their partners. Russian women came fourth at 33 percent while Singaporeans are fifth at 19 percent.
http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-durex

hei my Nigerian sisters are doing something shocked
just saw this one. i don't know how credible the study/research is.
I hope Durex company is not lying
so Thailand men cheat more than our men?
praise God.
at least we are not alone

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
ahnie: ayam only familiar with the cassava stem in my father's compound.
lol me too. indoorsy folks
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by crackhaus: 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2014

Hello guys,
How far now? tongue
You wouldn't believe me when I say these stories are what most men and young guys are already aware of. I mean, who do the married women cheat with?

Abeg you people should say something we haven't heard and seen before? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. / Whose Church Should The Wedding Be Held? / Dealing With A Child's Destructive Behaviour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.