Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua (56804 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION TB Joshua’s Special Message To Pastors Facing Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

The church is not the police station neither do they have the skill to investigate what really happened, and the testimony of one man does not prove shit. The church is cooperating with the appropriate body to investigate what led to the collapse.

As much as this is a trying time for the family of the deceased, this is also a trying time for him.

He might not have died physically but his livelihood, reputation and name could die...............because he owns the church, he feels responsible for the lives that were lost. Hypocritical Nigerians are not helping either by running their mouths while sitting at home and contributing nada to the family of the deceased.

If you were are truly concerned about the families, what have you done about it?? What inquiries have you made? How have you tried to help them?? You can't play the sympathy card with me, I can identify stup1dity well.

I'm sure you can. I imagine you're very familiar with what stúpidity feels like.

Did your mind really go on such a long digression all on its own, or did you send it there? Or did you think no one would notice that you changed the subject?

3 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by ZUBY77(m): 7:50am On Sep 18, 2014
chelseabmw:

Smh...... that was btw job n God. Job n God had a heart to heart communication.. Moreover the reason jesus came to earth was to stop such things from happening

You are trying to explain to him what you don't also know.

Stop shaking your head. You are not far from him in the fabricated craps.

So very Jesus came, died and stopped all them tragedies from happening?
Have they?

Was it that he did a very bad job or that it never happened.

On the topic.
What is keeping the criminal from apologizing to the families of the dead?

A building designed to carry two floors was expanded and when it collapsed, the first thing he told his cattles was that he was the target.

I have been warning people about this criminal but poverty won't let them believe me.

Who targeted TB Joshua? CAN, WINNERS, REDEEMED or CHOSEN or other thieves.
which one of them did.
Or was it the government.

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2014
nora544:
So the people should pay their hospitaly bill by themself what a stupid writing.
All what you write is trash.

You are stup1d!

On a normal ground, wouldn't the building company be responsible for the hospital bills of their workers??
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by fairheven: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2014
limamintruth:

That's just a mere accusation that is still being investigated; this is to say enough evidence against him hasnt been gathered yet with regard to the said allegation. So every reasonable person who knows nigerian law well ought to take it with a pinch of salt until he is found guilty in court for same.
He hasnt been convicted yet, so he is still presumed innocent sir. And there's nothing anyone can do about it at this point, but to sympathise with the bereaved.
Help yourself out of ignorance,plz go read the first statement this man of god made after the incident an see for yourself how he stylishly denied the obvious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by AdeniyiA(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2014
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2014
limamintruth:

That's just a mere accusation that is still being investigated; this is to say enough evidence against him hasnt been gathered yet with regard to the said allegation. So every reasonable person who knows nigerian law well ought to take it with a pinch of salt until he is found guilty in court for same.
He hasnt been convicted yet, so he is still presumed innocent sir. And there's nothing anyone can do about it at this point, but to sympathise with the bereaved.

Are you sure you're familiar with the Nigerian justice system? The only people who go to prison are those who can't afford to bribe their way out. Do you know how many times my family has bailed out my troublemaking cousin for various things? And we don't have a single jet.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2014
nora544: His statment on facebook is a disgrace for a real christian.

No word to the families who lose a love ones there.

When this happen in my country he would go to jail.

I hope the families who lose a love one there will get help.

I never saw such a heartless Man, sorry that is never and I say never a real Man of God.

*sigh*

Help yourself!

https://www.nairaland.com/1908318/official-statement-synagogue-church-all
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Christmasdon(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2014
seunlayi: it will be well with you if your ways is right in the Lord
. What else do you want me to say? You have said it all.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by redcliff: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya: What a self-centered ásshole!! HE'S having a hard time??'? What about the families of the deceased and injured??'??

I'm stunned! What an áss!

Can you just shut.up? Do you know what burden of over 80 dead bodies and families he has to carry?
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by DaWorshiper(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya: What a self-centered ásshole!! HE'S having a hard time??'? What about the families of the deceased and injured??'??

Haba! That was too harsh. You are a woman, you should not sound like that.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2014
ezeuba:
Believe that drivel, and you'll believe anything they feed you in those 'churches'... I pity my people who cannot discern between fake and genuine...

LMAO! I am going to have a ball this night exposing these people for the fools they are. grin grin

Tell me how you were able to discern the fake churches from the genuine ones??

This is coming from someone that is delusional enough to believe an imaginary God.

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by kingmekus(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2014

be careful with ur choice of words...before i send 38 demons after u!!
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2014
redcliff:

Can you just shut.up? Do you know what burden of over 80 dead bodies and families he has to carry?

Actually I feel more sympathy for those people and their families. So, no I won't shut up. This statement is repulsive.

7 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by pyyxxaro: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2014
A Ghanaian follower of the clergyman, Ebenezer Donkor, insisted that despite the widespread criticism of TB Joshua, nothing would keep him away from the church

“Even if another building collapses to kill one billion people, I will still follow Christ through Prophet TB Joshua. My faith is unshakable. God bless the man of God and all those who follow him,” Donkor said.

Quote of the Day cry embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by uboma(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

You are a fool who makes illogical assumptions because he has the mental capability of a mannequin with brain tumor.

I am very surprised actually, I never get to see your kind of stup1dity often.

I'm not even a Christian, how can I be his follower?

My conclusion assumption about you was based on the silly comment you made earlier. And it amuses me to read your response.

Since you claim not to be his follower, i advise that you make reasonable comments next time and stop displaying your level of ignorance and foolishness

6 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2014
kingmekus: be careful with ur choice of words...before i send 38 demons after u!!

Send them, fool. Do you have magic powers too?

6 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by ZUBY77(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2014
kingmekus: be careful with ur choice of words...before i send 38 demons after u!!

Send them to get money for you in a bank to help yourself.
Why wasting them on one individual?
Idat

6 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2014
DaWorshiper:
Haba! That was too harsh. You are a woman, you should not sound like that.

*look of disbelief* Are you a time traveler? What century are you from?

4 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by ZUBY77(m): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

Send them, fool. Do you have magic powers too?

Ignore the toad.

His black brain won't see anything right anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

I'm sure you can. I imagine you're very familiar with what stúpidity feels like.

Did your mind really go on such a long digression all on its own, or did you send it there? Or did you think no one would notice that you changed the subject?

Yep, I've been on Nairaland enough to know stup1dity when I see it. And you fit right into that category.

I really have no interest talking to someone that has an IQ lower than her shoe size, so if you cannot debunk my claims, humbly accept your ignorance and move on.

Borrow a brain, connect the dots. You'll see there was no real diversion.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by cococandy(f): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2014
That's how selfish human beings can be.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by abdulwastecx(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2014

That nigga is a scammer, getting his pay as a result of Africans gullibility.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by texazzpete(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2014
I don't understand this man anymore.

More than 60 people died. many of them are BREADWINNERS for their families, and the mega rich Pastor is complaining HE is having a hard time?

You can't make this shiite up. This man is insensitive to the core.

After years of seeing SCOAN members posting gloating threads and facebook posts about 'predicted' tragedies and human suffering, why are we supposed to feel sorry for him?

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by kelvinklein219(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2014
buying public sympathy lives were lost dats u should be talking about not ur own hard times dats kind of silly,selfish,twisted,sick,one sides,remorseless, wicked, statement....BTW God is not an author of confusion

6 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by texazzpete(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2014
I might add that I'm extremely outraged that TB Joshua has not yet been arrested, or the Lagos State Government is remiss in its pledge to prosecute all who build without approval to the extent that buildings collapse.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2014
uboma:

My conclusion assumption about you was based on the silly comment you made earlier. And it amuses me to read your response.

Since you claim not to be his follower, i advise that you make reasonable comments next time and stop displaying your level of ignorance and foolishness

Your ill-thought-out conclusion is that I am his follower (whatever this means)?? You must be really smart grin grin

I swear, these clowns are cracking me the hell up! grin grin

You cannot accuse me of not making reasonable comments because unlike you I don't arrive at biased or illogical conclusions.

I have gone to make my own findings, I can see that the man is footing the bills of the injured. He has reached out to the family of the deceased and he is even cooperating with several bodies in Nigeria and South African to find out the cause of the mishap.

Get a coffin and kill yourself, save the world from your epic stup1dity.

...but since we are depending on that IQ of yours to determine what is reasonable, I am not shocked you find mine unreasonable.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Superstar007(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2014
naijaboiy:
Is that person a Man of God? shockedshocked

LoL. . He is right to some extent, man claimed he is doing the work of his God na. But me thinks his should be MOW(man of war or man o' war)
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by abdulwastecx(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2014
Don't know why these so called men of God wealthy in a country where passioante religious followers are so poor.

check the list of richest pastors compare it to the list of the poorest countries

3 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by mastengsynergy: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2014
The church Leadership must come out with a statement and console the families of the bereaved. TB Joshua should stop personalizing the incident as if the lives lost are meant to die for the Church's mistakes for employing the correct technical methods in construction of an edifice.
The deed is done and nobody prays for such but the Church should show some concern to the deceased.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by iGeneral: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2014
"God", come and see your man o. He said he's facing hardship....lol

Anyway back then one man (Jesus) died for many. Nowadays, many have died for one man (TB Joshua).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / Bible Scholars Should Explain Psalms 23:5 For Me / Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.