Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua (56805 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION TB Joshua’s Special Message To Pastors Facing Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Jaymima(f): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2014
T.B Joshua...Read James 4:8 in your bible, God does not visit anyone with hard times. Some trials and disasters are manmade, we get them when we turn a blind eye to looming dangers like was your case. If the masterplan of the collapsed structure was meant to be just a two storey structure, why stretch it to six? You are culpable in that regard, while the engineers/professionals who did your bidding should be questioned for irresponsible behaviour. Other disasters are however caused by the ruler of this world, Satan the Devil (1 John 5:19). Never associate evil with God. While you reflect on these scriptural passages, do the needful:
Condole the bereaved!

4 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by texazzpete(m): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

Your ill-thought-out conclusion is that I am his follower (whatever this means)?? You must be really smart grin grin

I swear, these clowns are cracking me the hell up! grin grin

You cannot accuse me of not making reasonable comments because unlike you I don't arrive at biased or illogical conclusions.

I have gone to make my own findings, I can see that the man is footing the bills of the injured. He has reached out to the family of the deceased and he is even cooperating with several bodies in Nigeria and South African to find out the cause of the mishap.

Get a coffin and kill yourself, save the world from your epic stup1dity.

...but since we are depending on that IQ of yours to determine what is reasonable, I am not shocked you find mine unreasonable.

Most of us can only go on the public statements made by the man and his official social media outlets...and those have been incredibly insensitive and downright uncharitable to put it mildly.

Who cares if he's footing the bill? Either he or his agents are directly responsible for those deaths.

8 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by nigerianvenom(m): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2014
eemalex: Harder times would also come

it maybe ur turn,u never know.
becareful of what u wishes others.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya: What a self-centered ásshole!! HE'S having a hard time??'? What about the families of the deceased and injured??'??

I'm stunned! What an áss!
. You took the words out of my mouth abi fingers. smiley

3 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by femmy2010(m): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2014
kekakuz: Everyone faces hard time
no mater how rich or influential you are

So true.
The resultant truth is that this trying time would pass.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2014
kilokeys:

many things go wrong in nigeria, we blame the figurehead, the president

why should d church be different?

leadership is responsibility

You accused him of greediness, hence my comment.

I have no problem with blaming the overseer.

My issue here is a fraudulent construction company has been exonerated from any blame in this misfortune. They will go scot-free to continue their corrupt and deleterious ways. Why are they not getting the heat?? Focusing on TB Joshua will not save lives but focusing on the construction company will.

You are so damn stup1d, it's like I'm trying to teach English to a monkey.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by limamintruth: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

Are you sure you're familiar with the Nigerian justice system? The only people who go to prison are those who can't afford to bribe their way out. Do you know how many times my family has bailed out my troublemaking cousin for various things? And we don't have a single jet.

what are you saying then? That he should be prosecuted or crucified without trial on the premise of mere accusations not yet proved or what

Even if our judicial system is faulty, we as a country cannot afford to exist without one. BTW there is no perfect/flawless judicial system in the world. Imperfection is human nature if u dont know dear cool
I'm glad you honestly admitted being part of the faulty judicial system yourself, lol.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by uboma(m): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

Your ill-thought-out conclusion is that I am his follower (whatever this means)?? You must be really smart grin grin

I swear, these clowns are cracking me the hell up! grin grin

You cannot accuse me of not making reasonable comments because unlike you I don't arrive at biased or illogical conclusions.

I have gone to make my own findings, I can see that the man is footing the bills of the injured. He has reached out to the family of the deceased and he is even cooperating with several bodies in Nigeria and South African to find out the cause of the mishap.

Get a coffin and kill yourself, save the world from your epic stup1dity.

...but since we are depending on that IQ of yours to determine what is reasonable, I am not shocked you find mine unreasonable.

If my conclusion about you was ill thought out, it was because you failed to drive home your point earlier. And makes you a retarded fellow. Now i am interested in the source of your findings. Make it public here

You will be the first to make it to that coffin, ODE

3 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by candidbabe(f): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=etunoman76

“Even if another building collapses to kill one billion people, I will still follow Christ through Prophet TB Joshua. My faith is unshakable. God bless the man of God and all those who follow him,” Donkor said.

http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/im-facing-hard-times-tb-joshua/[/quote]

Likewise me
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2014
texazzpete:

Most of us can only go on the public statements made by the man and his official social media outlets...and those have been incredibly insensitive and downright uncharitable to put it mildly.

Who cares if he's footing the bill? Either he or his agents are directly responsible for those deaths.

When you say his agents, you mean the construction company the church hired?? In the "real" world, the construction company will be responsible for the hospital bills.

You can go to his Facebook page(there are so many fake accounts though) or visit emmanueltv. You're right, I do have an insider.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2014
He used to see problems coming. Making prophecies and everything. Now God didnt allow him see what was going to happen to him.

THATS WHY GOD is GOD.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

Oh, he's self-centered? Was it his fault that the building collapsed?? Was it his fault that the contractors were venal??

Who do think is financing the hospital bills of those that were injured?? Who told you that the church has no plans for the families of the deceased??

If you're ignorant about what happened after the collapse, ask questions or shut the hell up!

The contractors haven't gotten a single blame for their mistake and subpar work but this pastor has had to endure the biting sanctimonious tongues of Nigerians.

I wonder if people type comments on NL, just to get likes from their fellow fvcktards. Do y'all ever think things through??
. Nah. You are actually the fvcktard in this picture. So cause he's a pastor of a large church that means he's above mistakes or wrong doings? This so called prophet couldn't even openly sympathize with the families of the persons who died and he's bitching about how he's going through a hard time? Who fvucking cares? It was his building, of course he is responsible! Shit happens when you bring out change and expect to make millions from that change- shit like this happens! So STFU and stop criticizing her whilst this prophet is being insensitive and silly!

7 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by lonelydora: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2014
Apostle Suleiman's 2014 prophesy comes to mind. A powerful man of God will run into problems. Either TBJ or Ayo. Well we r watching
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2014
evegran: . Nah. You are actually the fvcktard in this picture. So cause he's a pastor of a large church that means he's above mistakes or wrong doings? This so called prophet couldn't even openly sympathize with the families of the persons who died and he's bitching about how he's going through a hard time? Who fvucking cares? It was his building, of course he is responsible! Shit happens when you bring out change and expect to make millions from that change- shit like this happens! So STFU and stop criticizing her whilst this prophet is being insensitive and silly!

Whopping your dumb a*ss will be too easy for me.

Come back with a better challenge. undecided
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by experimentist: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2014
Oga Pastor, no more tithes and offerings till further notice.. cry
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2014
uboma:

If my conclusion about you was ill thought out, it was because you failed to drive home your point earlier. And makes you a retarded fellow. Now i am interested in the source of your findings. Make it public here

You will be the first to make it to that coffin, ODE

You obviously have internet in the cave where you live........make your own damn findings DIM-WIT!

Btw, how does the coffin fit? I told them to make it the size of stup1dity.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE SYNAGOGUE, CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS IN RESPECT OF THE FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2014 INCIDENT.

"Emmanuel – God is with us.

"The pain of one is the pain of all. It is indeed a sad and painful moment for the families and friends who have lost loved ones. It is equally so for us in The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (The SCOAN), under the leadership of Prophet T.B. Joshua.

"On Friday, September 12, 2014, at about 12:44pm, one of the buildings on The SCOAN property unexpectedly collapsed, tragically resulting in death and injury. Nigerians and citizens of other nations were affected. This incident was preceded by the appearance of a strange aircraft which flew very low over the building four times and then disappeared.

"Since the day of this incident, The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations, its members and partners, have worked in collaboration with the Nigerian, South African and other nations’ authorities to ensure that survivors are rescued, attended to with the best medical treatment, cared for in the most humane and hospitable manner and reunited with their families, while those who passed on - martyrs of the Kingdom of God - are retrieved, identified and treated respectfully.
Amongst those we are working hand-in-hand with, are: The Federal Government of Nigeria, the Government of the Republic of South Africa, Lagos State Government, the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA), the Lagos State Ministry of Health - doctors and nurses, the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), the Red Cross, the Nigeria Police Force and various Non-governmental and humanitarian organisations and construction and engineering corporations.

"It is very sad that inaccurate reports are coming from some quarters that we are not cooperating with the rescue teams and other agencies in collating information and providing assistance on the incident. Contrary to this, we want to categorically state that the church has provided assistance when and where required and continues to do so - good Christians are good citizens.

"We emphasise our commitment to cooperate with all relevant authorities in establishing the cause of the collapse of the building.
The church views this tragedy as part of an attack on The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations and in particular, Prophet T.B. Joshua. In due course, God will reveal the perpetrators of this unfortunate tragedy.

"We wish to express our gratitude to all who continue to work tirelessly, show their solidarity and share their condolences in this grievous time, particularly all Government and non-Governmental bodies mentioned above, Diplomatic Missions, National and International media houses, society groups, traditional rulers, all concerned citizens and the residents of our local community, Ikotun-Egbe. We equally appreciate all members and partners of The SCOAN and Emmanuel TV, along with Christians and clergy worldwide for their prayers and support.

"To all those who lost family members and loved ones, please accept our heart-felt commiserations. No one knows by the present sign or situation what the future holds. We must therefore live each day as if it were our last and leave tomorrow’s trouble for the One who bore our troubles on the cross. We thank God for the martyrs and we pray for the family members and loved ones left behind."

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by jnrbayano(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy: That's how selfish human beings can be.

I can't understand it mysel....

Always focusing on himself and never a word of sympathy/condolence to the families of the dead.

It's incomprehensible...

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by redsun(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2014
He has to go jail for the gross negligence and involuntary manslaughter of scores of hapless individuals ,then he will face real hard time in kirikri.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya: What a self-centered ásshole!! HE'S having a hard time??'? What about the families of the deceased and injured??'??

I'm stunned! What an áss!
dnt b suprise jare..he has gone as far as tryin to say na terrorist attack as in BH. wen u ova load a buildin on a weak foundation dats wat u get. him no see vision?

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by cococandy(f): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2014
As if their deaths don't matter that much but the fact that they were killed to 'test' him.
Smh
How self conceited can our people be?
jnrbayano:

I can't understand it mysel....

Always focusing on himself and never a word of sympathy/condolence to the families of the dead.

It's incomprehensible...

3 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by apolonius(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2014
But for the avoidable loss of lives,T.B Joshua needs this moment of trial to run a better ministry. I believe in miracles,but I was begining to really get troubled over the lack of accountability in his apostolate. Prophet,you will be a better man and minister post this experience!
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2014
limamintruth:

what are you saying then? That he should be prosecuted or crucified without trial on the premise of mere accusations not yet proved or what

Even if our judicial system is faulty, we as a country cannot afford to exist without one. BTW there is no perfect/flawless judicial system in the world. Imperfection is human nature if u dont know dear cool
I'm glad you honestly admitted being part of the faulty judicial system yourself, lol.

You saw what you wanted to see. Did you miss what I bolded in your post? You want people to wait for his conviction. I don't know what to call you.

And hell yes, I'm going to bail out my family, are you slow? Hypocrite. Would you let your family languish in jail while waiting for justice in Nigeria? In NIGERIAN jail. For NIGERIAN justice.

Let me remind you, if you are this ignorant, or perhaps self-deluded. A few months ago, a judge released hundreds of men from jail. Because the jails were too crowded. JAIL. Not prison. Meaning they HAD NEVER BEEN CONVICTED. They never went to TRIAL. And you know what else? These men spent YEARS. Waiting for trial. Some of them served more time in jail than they would have spent if they had actually been convicted.

That's what you want people to put their faith in? That's what you expect someone who can afford to save their family to refuse to pay?

Shove your sunglasses emoticon. Right next to your insensitive ignorant blindness.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2014
RIP to the dead, God will receive them if they were truly looking for him. I've always known there was something fishy about this man. Imagine him saying "God tests and allows his people go through hard times"? Absurd! He obviously doesn't know God then, hoping he's even referring to the creator of heaven and earth. I can't stand his insensitivity and then there's his extremely LAME explanations for the collapse of the building. Does he actually think -all Nigerians have low IQ s? Another annoying thing is some daft beings not realizing his faults but making excuses for him cause he's a pastor or prophet of a big church. B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T! Most of this so called pastor/prophet defenders will go to hell, not cause of their sins-but cause they're worshiping their pastors and not God.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by jnrbayano(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy: As if their deaths don't matter that much but the fact that they were killed to 'test' him.
Smh
How self conceited can our people be?

And people (christians) will roam the streets of nairaland without shame defending what I don't know....

Smh.

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Ibyno(m): 8:49am On Sep 18, 2014
No be only TB Joshua, soon u go answer EBOLA joshua, since Ebola kiLl faster than TB. I wish nigerian can trace back this man within the 1993, u will understand if this man is real or magic man.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by cococandy(f): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2014
Lol @ streets of nairaland
jnrbayano:

And people (christians) will roam the streets of nairaland without shame defending what I don't know....

Smh.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

Whopping your dumb a*ss will be too easy for me.

Come back with a better challenge. undecided
This is a whopping challenge for you? We re discussing serious issues and you're looking for who to whoop? You are a child! Banana bender? Your mates are bending business and resources to favor them, you're bending banana. Shame!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Sheenor: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2014
We shall overcome.......
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by redcliff: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

Actually I feel more sympathy for those people and their families. So, no I won't shut up. This statement is repulsive.

Then direct your statements to them and stop being a castigator
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by nora544: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2014
evegran: RIP to the dead, God will receive them if they were truly looking for him. I've always known there was something fishy about this man. Imagine him saying "God tests and allows his people go through hard times"? Absurd! He obviously doesn't know God then, hoping he's even referring to the creator of heaven and earth. I can't stand his insensitivity and then there's his extremely LAME explanations for the collapse of the building. Does he actually think -all Nigerians have low IQ s? Another annoying thing is some daft beings not realizing his faults but making excuses for him cause he's a pastor or prophet of a big church. B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T! Most of this so called pastor/prophet defenders will go to hell, not cause of their sins-but cause they're worshiping their pastors and not God.

10000000000000000000000000000000 likes

You are so right!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2014
Ibyno: No be only TB Joshua, soon u go answer EBOLA joshua, since Ebola kiLl faster than TB. I wish nigerian can trace back this man within the 1993, u will understand if this man is real or magic man.
. A magician if you ask me. A dramatic one even!
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by limamintruth: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2014
fairheven:
Help yourself out of ignorance,plz go read the first statement this man of god made after the incident an see for yourself how he stylishly denied the obvious.

lol, it seems all you want is to see that he gets tainted by this disaster that has befallen his church and congregation. Just know that nothing you or anyone say will get him prosecuted without sufficient proof and as things are now, he is an innocent, faultless man in the eyes of the law.
BTW why are you taking it so personal? Hope no close relative or friend of yours was affected sha?
RIP to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / Bible Scholars Should Explain Psalms 23:5 For Me / Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.