Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua (56790 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION TB Joshua’s Special Message To Pastors Facing Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2014
redcliff:

Then direct your statements to them and stop being a castigator

Who are you?

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by cooljoe(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2014
evegran: This is a whopping challenge for you? We re discussing serious issues and you're looking for who to whoop? You are a child! Banana bender? Your mates are bending business and resources to favor them, you're bending banana. Shame!
dis early morning, Eve, ur e-fighting again #hian
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Revolva(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2014
everybody does TB.....ok...but dont blame the devil..cos this one na man made foolishness cause am

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2014
evegran: This is a whopping challenge for you? We re discussing serious issues and you're looking for who to whoop? You are a child! Banana bender? Your mates are bending business and resources to favor them, you're bending banana. Shame!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrWoG8IckyE

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by akinvest(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2014
Jaymima: T.B Joshua...Read James 4:8 in your bible, God does not visit anyone with hard times. Some trials and disasters are manmade, we get them when we turn a blind eye to looming dangers like was your case. If the masterplan of the collapsed structure was meant to be just a two storey structure, why stretch it to six? You are culpable in that regard, while the engineers/professionals who did your bidding should be questioned for irresponsible behaviour. Other disasters are however caused by the ruler of this world, Satan the Devil (1 John 5:19). Never associate evil with God. While you reflect on these scriptural passages, do the needful:
Condole the bereaved!
Prophet T. B. Joshua, is in hard time now, and such period is inevetable in life, u don't need to castigates d man of God for such statement.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by limamintruth: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

You saw what you wanted to see. Did you miss what I bolded in your post? You want people to wait for his conviction. I don't know what to call you.

And hell yes, I'm going to bail out my family, are you slow? Hypocrite. Would you let your family languish in jail while waiting for justice in Nigeria? In NIGERIAN jail. For NIGERIAN justice.

Let me remind you, if you are this ignorant, or perhaps self-deluded. A few months ago, a judge released hundreds of men from jail. Because the jails were too crowded. JAIL. Not prison. Meaning they HAD NEVER BEEN CONVICTED. They never went to TRIAL. And you know what else? These men spent YEARS. Waiting for trial. Some of them served more time in jail than they would have spent if they had actually been convicted.

That's what you want people to put their faith in? That's what you expect someone who can afford to save their family to refuse to pay?

Shove your sunglasses emoticon. Right next to your insensitive ignorant blindness.

Wow, you sound so bitter dear, pls take it easy ooo. it was becos u quoted me first thats why i replied you. Its well abeg, no need for all these insults on a faceless forum.
peace.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by igben(m): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2014
Religion is politics, lot of them "tb joshua" knows all the trickz. Who is tb joshua, who is DAVID BLAINE undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Fingesi(m): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2014
I believe prophet TB Joshua has a lesson to learn from all this and I know he is learning very fast. At all at all, the ministry will be coughing out hundreds of millions to the family of the deceased at this time. Poor TB Joshua, be strong.

Please if i may ask, was the collapsed building project handle by professionals? kissI believe prophet TB Joshua has a lesson to learn from all this and I know he is learning very fast. At all at all, the ministry will be coughing out hundreds of millions to the family of the deceased at this time. Poor TB Joshua, be strong.

Please if i may ask, was the collapsed building project handle by professionals?
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2014
Fingesi: I believe prophet TB Joshua has a lesson to learn from all this and I know he is learning very fast. At all at all, the ministry will be coughing out hundreds of millions to the family of the deceased at this time. Poor TB Joshua, be strong.

Please if i may ask, was the collapsed building project handle by professionals? kissI believe prophet TB Joshua has a lesson to learn from all this and I know he is learning very fast. At all at all, the ministry will be coughing out hundreds of millions to the family of the deceased at this time. Poor TB Joshua, be strong.

Please if i may ask, was the collapsed building project handle by professionals?

Yes, it was.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2014
Kayendy: Rip to d dead... The church should atleast send condolence to families affected.. What is he waiting for or is he trying yo raise them up

I think the message is all clear for everyone to read.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by jnrbayano(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy: Lol @ streets of nairaland

Don't mind them jare.

The other time there was an update about this same incident, I carefully emboldened a section of the Op where TB Joshua's interest is and that is "loosing his reputation and a big chunk of his followers" some one came at me, saying I don't have the grace of God.

Marvelled at that address and I asked him if he has got a monopoly of the grace of God and I haven't seen him ever since to answer.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2014
I feel the humiliation.Mr.Joshua should have seen this coming,afterall he is "good" at prophesying things to the whole world,and claiming to have seen it coming.may the soul of the departed ones rest in peace.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Ibime(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2014
Instead of this fool to commiserate with, and apologize to the families of the deceased, he is busy lamenting about himself.

South African government must put pressure on Aso Rock to try him for manslaughter cos you know our Government go allow this grievous matter slide as per big man levels.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by uboma(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

You obviously have internet in the cave where you live........make your own damn findings DIM-WIT!

Btw, how does the coffin fit? I told them to make it the size of stup1dity.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE SYNAGOGUE, CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS IN RESPECT OF THE FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2014 INCIDENT.

"Emmanuel – God is with us.

"The pain of one is the pain of all. It is indeed a sad and painful moment for the families and friends who have lost loved ones. It is equally so for us in The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (The SCOAN), under the leadership of Prophet T.B. Joshua.

"On Friday, September 12, 2014, at about 12:44pm, one of the buildings on The SCOAN property unexpectedly collapsed, tragically resulting in death and injury. Nigerians and citizens of other nations were affected. This incident was preceded by the appearance of a strange aircraft which flew very low over the building four times and then disappeared.

"Since the day of this incident, The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations, its members and partners, have worked in collaboration with the Nigerian, South African and other nations’ authorities to ensure that survivors are rescued, attended to with the best medical treatment, cared for in the most humane and hospitable manner and reunited with their families, while those who passed on - martyrs of the Kingdom of God - are retrieved, identified and treated respectfully.
Amongst those we are working hand-in-hand with, are: The Federal Government of Nigeria, the Government of the Republic of South Africa, Lagos State Government, the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA), the Lagos State Ministry of Health - doctors and nurses, the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), the Red Cross, the Nigeria Police Force and various Non-governmental and humanitarian organisations and construction and engineering corporations.

"It is very sad that inaccurate reports are coming from some quarters that we are not cooperating with the rescue teams and other agencies in collating information and providing assistance on the incident. Contrary to this, we want to categorically state that the church has provided assistance when and where required and continues to do so - good Christians are good citizens.

"We emphasise our commitment to cooperate with all relevant authorities in establishing the cause of the collapse of the building.
The church views this tragedy as part of an attack on The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations and in particular, Prophet T.B. Joshua. In due course, God will reveal the perpetrators of this unfortunate tragedy.

"We wish to express our gratitude to all who continue to work tirelessly, show their solidarity and share their condolences in this grievous time, particularly all Government and non-Governmental bodies mentioned above, Diplomatic Missions, National and International media houses, society groups, traditional rulers, all concerned citizens and the residents of our local community, Ikotun-Egbe. We equally appreciate all members and partners of The SCOAN and Emmanuel TV, along with Christians and clergy worldwide for their prayers and support.

"To all those who lost family members and loved ones, please accept our heart-felt commiserations. No one knows by the present sign or situation what the future holds. We must therefore live each day as if it were our last and leave tomorrow’s trouble for the One who bore our troubles on the cross. We thank God for the martyrs and we pray for the family members and loved ones left behind."

Point eventually made after all the rumblings by you.

The coffin which will fit you real good are those meant for retarded fellows like you.

ODE

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by cococandy(f): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2014
But that should be clear enough to anyone with discernment.
He feels those misfortune were attacks perpetrated by his 'enemies' to make him lose face.

It is well
jnrbayano:

Don't mind them jare.

The other time there was an update about this same incident, I carefully emboldened a section of the Op where TB Joshua's interest is and that is "loosing his reputation and a big chunk of his followers" some one came at me, saying I don't have the grace of God.

Marvelled at that address and I asked him if he has got a monopoly of the grace of God and I haven't seen him ever since to answer.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by joeace2020(m): 9:09am On Sep 18, 2014
kingmekus: be careful with ur choice of words...before i send 38 demons after u!!

FOOL!!!! that is what Jesus was doing when he was being crucified...radicalized boko haram christians..people who'll rada kill to defend their self centered, lying and deceptive men of (g)od

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by 9jatatafo(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2014
May the LORD ALMIGHTY be with you in this hard and difficult time. The devil has a way of stricking the righteous. Again time is a healer. RIP to the dead. On a serious note, bad things happen to both sinners and the righteous, vanity upon vanity
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by ifihear(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2014
constance500: If I hear. undecided

Yes!! How may I help u? Why do you summon me??
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by darlingnuel(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2014
Building collapse could av happened to anyone. It's a tragedy. But my disappointment is that, first, the church gave false figures of d death toll. Are they for real? Secondly, it appears he only cared dt he was going thru 'hard times', without showing sympathy fr d loss of precious lives. These are humans, not animals, we're talking abt. Thirdly, his followers don't care a hoot, all they care about is to defend their 'human-god'. I'm a Christian and I fear God but I get mad when people follow sheepishly without a sense of sound judgement. What did the Bible say about "zeal without knowledge"? Romans 10:2 -"For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge." They follow a man sheepishly not allowing God to deal with them directly!

4 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2014
It is well....
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by constance500: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2014
ifihear:

Yes!! How may I help u? Why do you summon me??

grin grin
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by justmeg(f): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2014
The Lord is your strength. He will surely see u through.

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by pro2010: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

Oh, he's self-centered? Was it his fault that the building collapsed?? Was it his fault that the contractors were venal??

Who do think is financing the hospital bills of those that were injured?? Who told you that the church has no plans for the families of the deceased??

If you're ignorant about what happened after the collapse, ask questions or shut the hell up!

The contractors haven't gotten a single blame for their mistake and subpar work but this pastor has had to endure the biting sanctimonious tongues of Nigerians.

I wonder if people type comments on NL, just to get likes from their fellow fvcktards. Do y'all ever think things through??

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL! YOU AND YOUR LIKES ARE THE PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY!

5 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by guttentag(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2014
You will overcome it in Jesus Name!
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by adwem2003(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya: What a self-centered ásshole!! HE'S having a hard time??'? What about the families of the deceased and injured??'??

You are calling a man of God an ass? Welldone, your fire is getting hotter.

I'm stunned! What an áss!
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by nijanigga: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2014
This guy need to be in jail.If he were to be a white man, he will take his own life,but this robber has no shame.Malaysian airline are still waiting for him to come show them where MH370 is.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by n1bogo: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2014
RIP to the death and may God uphold you.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by nijanigga: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=adwem2003][/quote]
This one is thinking with his a*s*s not his brain.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by pro2010: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya: What a self-centered ásshole!! HE'S having a hard time??'? What about the families of the deceased and injured??'??

I'm stunned! What an áss!

If you are single, i would marry you right now! kisskiss

EDITED
I browsed through your previous posts and i like you more, i think i found somebody worth following/knowing on nairaland!

Your kind of reasoning shows that it is still possible to salvage Nigeria, even though we are little that reason well!
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by nora544: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1908561/synagogue-reluctant-release-names-victims#26398751

That is the last information that they found 80 death bodies and I hope not that they rise over 100.

One south african payed for the trip to nigeria about 1340 Euro or 19 000 Rand for the stay of one week (with the same money I can stay one week in a luxury hotel in the emirates from my country in europa all inclusive) and that is much money so he got money from this people and it was a business and he build the house bigger that he could take more and that he could get the money and not the hotels outside the church and that shows that he is a money loving business man not more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by redcliff: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

Who are you?

Please stick to the topic..thanks
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by tandj: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2014

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / Bible Scholars Should Explain Psalms 23:5 For Me / Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.