Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike (40045 Views)

IMF Cuts Nigeria Growth Forecast Yet Again / CBN Cuts Bdcs’ Dollar Sales To $10,000 / Power Supply To Increase By 600MW This Month - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by GHKWAME1: 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Seriously, I am tired of this endless cycle of fuckkery!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by buzzmania(m): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Joshcoli:

This is what you don't want to hear!!!
We are your senior brother
We will continue to be your senior brother
We will forever be your senior brother
Your generation will go another one will Come

Better accept this fact and live long tongue tongue tongue

I'm out
Hehehe!You've just shown the trademark of a typical boko pikin that is DUMBNESS.You guys dont cease to amaze me.I guess in your fvckedup mind a 51 yr is older than 57 yr old huh.We liberated you weak@ss niggas from your colonial masters and you are here claiming seniority.But for Nkrumah you would have still been under colonial rule.Now tell me who the senior is.I'm waiting. grin
Joshcoli:

I'm out
Hehehe!You've just shown the trademark of a typical boko pikin that is DUMBNESS.You guys dont cease to amaze me.I guess in your fvckedup mind a 51 yr is older than 57 yr old huh.We liberated you weak@ss niggas from your colonial masters and you are here claiming seniority.But for Nkrumah you would have still been under colonial rule.Now tell me who the senior is.I'm waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iconize(m): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
GHKWAME1: Seriously, I am tired of this endless cycle of fuckkery!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iconize(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: is that your strategy to let me stop teasing u?
Whatever, fam!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
iconize:
i want to come to ghana to pay her bride price!
okay when?
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iconize(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: okay when?

Whose bride price? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by IloveGH: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: okay when?

*DIES FROM LAUGHTER* grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
iconize:

by december grin grin
okay, i will be waiting!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iconize(m): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: okay, i will be waiting!

We need horses to have a typical Ghanaian wedding.

Can you help us arrange the horses?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by anyaekekehinde(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

Excuse me? I don't know anything about Ghana, and I've never typed the word Ghana on Nairaland before today. Stop projection your obsessions and insecurities onto me.

"You've never seen me engage in any."

First of all, you don't know me. This is such an absurd thing I'm reading. To my parents' DISMAY, I've devoted my studies, money and attention to helping to develop and improve Nigeria in whatever small way I can. Like, I'm just shaking my head. Ask my followers if I hate Nigeria. Jesus. You are only truly critical of something and when you love it and what it to be as beautiful as you know it can be. Jeez. I'm actually annoyed by this. Where on earth did you draw this conclusion from? Who are you?

Or do you think a patriotic Nigerian is someone who closes their eyes to reality and angrily tells lies to themselves and others? Or is it someone who is passionate enough to get angry and do something to make a difference? Typing false praise on Nairaland doesn't do a DAMN thing to help Nigeria, do you understand?

And you have being busy correcting other people's grammer.... I have always known you are empty, and you have just confirmed it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by IloveGH: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Joshcoli:

I'm out

LOL! This guy is very funny. How did a 1960 born become a senior brother to a 1957 born? shocked You obviously need to revisit your primary school arithmetic textbooks.

Being FAT/OBESE does not make you the senior brother. It only makes you the overweight junior brother grin grin grin

Better accept this fact and live long cheesy
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
iconize:

We need wedding planners to have a great Ghanaian wedding.

Can you help us arrange that?
of course! Anything for my bro-in-law.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by MadCow1: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dreyl: bozo you keep repeating this frivolous sentence on every thread like a deranged madcow,capital letter MUMU gaynaian bush monkey!

Nwokem!! I thought we were on the same side..

Please stop insulting Mad Cows, atleast we have value as Suya..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by buzzmania(m): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
I can see iconize the coward has gone into hiding.The madafvcker might be roaming his slum in search of generator to charge his phone.He will surely sleep in darkness as usual.Show your ugly self let me slay you some more.Fvckedup zoo inhabitant.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iconize(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
buzzmania: I can see iconize the coward has gone into hiding.The madafvcker might be roaming his slum in search of generator to charge his phone.He will surely sleep in darkness as usual.Show your ugly self let me slay you some more.Fvckedup zoo inhabitant.

This one is a learner! grin grin grin grin

What have you said that I can't counter with stories and enough pictures? grin grin

I'm just waiting for petrodullard.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by eemalex(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ahmeduana:
this is what will happen in a country where everybody want to claim commander in chief, NUT, PENGASAN, NLC, NMA EVEN NIGERIA GOVERNORS FORUM, EVERYBODY FLEXING MUSCLE EVEN A person that cannot win election in his family want to prove a point!
Your point please
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iconize(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: of course! Anything for my bro-in-law.

Help us arrange four horses.

1 for me
1 for her
1 for kwame
And 1 for Royalpearl.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by buzzmania(m): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
iconize:

This one is a learner! grin grin grin grin

What have you said that I can't counter with stories and enough pictures? grin grin

I'm just waiting for petrodullard.
Whatever suits you coward.Good you've finally acknowledged your superior.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
iconize:

Help us arrange four limos

1 for her & i
1 for u
1 for kwame
And 1 for Royalpearl.
will do sir. U really love her. Dont u?
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by dejavski(m): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nigeria breastfeeding those night-hoods since the days of nebucadnezzar grin grin
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
dejavski: Nigeria being foolish since the days of nebucadnezzar grin grin
very very true sir.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Agimor(m): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
customized13: you are a nigerian yet you sound like a local kumasi sloth, your IQ is as low as the purchasing power of a zimbabwean dollar.
Guy you get mouth.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iconize(m): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: will do sir. U really love her. Dont u?

Who?
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mikron(m): 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: I blame Ghana for doing business with an incompetent country like nigeria.They can't even give light to their own citizens yet they call themselves oil producing country.
u wey fit give light to ur citizens why u come dey rely on us to give u gas before u fit on light for ur country?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
iconize:

yeah i really do! Aranaa, my sweetheart. Just skipped a heart beat from mentioning her royal name
wow! Its really true that love overcomes all. Am suprised.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Antell95(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: When two elephants fight (nigeria govt and nnpc), the grass will suffer it (ghana). grin

*dies*
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by ChukwuCantDie: 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
GHKWAME1: Seriously, I am tired of this endless cycle of fuckkery!
Hello my Gaynaian friend, how are you today sir ? Remember me from the other thread when you were telling me about how much better Ghana is than Nigeria? I laughed then and I laugh now.

I maintain the idea that we should annex Ghana, there would be no opposition form their tiny armed forces it would simply be a matter of signing paperwork to become a part of the Nigerian empire.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Antell95(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Wale112: By next month Ghana will stop buying gas from Nigeria. Their gas plant are ready.

Only Ghana can save WEST AFRICA

You can't just hate this guy, You are funny!

Ghana? save West Africa? how

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Antell95(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
iconize:

My uncle sent me $200 but when I changed it to cedis I needed a gayna must go bag to carry the money - Okijajuju.

*falls from apple tree*
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by JiggamanGh: 12:06am On Sep 19, 2014
Antell95:

You can't just hate this guy, You are funny!

Ghana? save West Africa? how

If not Ghana then who, the self proclaim gi- Ant of africa. Please I laugh in igbo, yoruba, edo, and hausa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 12:07am On Sep 19, 2014
Antell95:

*falls from apple tree*
shut the Bleep up and get of this thread. U think its funny that a stuppid country called nigeria could not keep its part of the deal?
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by PetroDolla4: 12:18am On Sep 19, 2014
[s]
ChukwuCantDie: Hello my Gaynaian friend, how are you today sir ? Remember me from the other thread when you were telling me about how much better Ghana is than Nigeria? I laughed then and I laugh now.

I maintain the idea that we should annex Ghana, there would be no opposition form their tiny armed forces it would simply be a matter of signing paperwork to become a part of the Nigerian empire.
[/s]

How is it my fault of any Ghanaian that you human eating, coc-k suckin, sub human vile beasts are so phucked? how did 180 million fooools end up in one place. LOL? The 7th largest producer of oil, with some of the largest reserves of gas and yet they can’t produce enough electricity for themselves. grin grin grin

Kidnapping is the second most lucrative industry after oil, followed by pr0stitution LOL. 142 million nigerans are unemployed! 134 million nigerians have no access to toilet and thus defecate in the open. LOL. Life expectancy is a miserable 52!

Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) / CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust / More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.