Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike (39974 Views)

IMF Cuts Nigeria Growth Forecast Yet Again / CBN Cuts Bdcs’ Dollar Sales To $10,000 / Power Supply To Increase By 600MW This Month - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by priscaoge(f): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2014
datguru:

This your proverb sef grin
Yes naaa,it's now affecting Ghanagringrin,make dem follow us cry jaregrin
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by amanze15(m): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2014
undecidedGhana dey pay na, if dey carry receiptcome nko

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by chinasaekperem3: 7:07am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya: And this is why no one wants to do business with Nigeria. Instability.
a lot of countries love to do business with nigeria, say something else. Thanks

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya: And this is why no one wants to do business with Nigeria. Instability.
Bwahahaha. Meanwhile, investors are tripping into the country month by month.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by chinasaekperem3: 7:09am On Sep 18, 2014
When two elephants fight (nigeria govt and nnpc), the grass will suffer it (ghana). grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by blesszzy(m): 7:09am On Sep 18, 2014
How did u come abt dat?

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Sijo01(f): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2014
Ghana must went.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Dreyl(m): 7:14am On Sep 18, 2014
Sunnycliff: Must we serve Ghana at the expense of our convenience? And yet Ghana keeps bragging
Thats what baffles me alot about them,they are such a shameless people.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by DollyParton1(f): 7:14am On Sep 18, 2014
Sijo01: Ghana must went.
And Ghana is wenting.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 7:15am On Sep 18, 2014
Dreyl: Thats what baffles me alot about them,they are such a shameless people.
Shameful people in what way?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: a lot of countries love to do business with nigeria, say something else. Thanks
Vessi:
Bwahahaha. Meanwhile, investors are tripping into the country month by month.

You're very uninformed. This "giant of Africa" thing has dulled many Nigerians to reality. Nigeria is a terribly risky place to do business. But the potential gains make the risk worth it.

I hate empty pride. I know what I'm talking about. I am one of those investors you speak so proudly of, albeit a tiny one. Who doesn't want a piece of the pie that is Nigeria? But the risk is very high.

Take a look at how low Nigeria scores on the Global Competitive Index, and how far it dropped from last year. If you saw the African countries that ranked higher in terms of ease of doing business, rule of law, security, and infrastructure, you might check your arrogance a bit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2014
Oxygen01
GH~kwame
petrodollar and the rest make una come o!
Make i wear my helmet,buckle my shoes and get my bullet proof! E-war coming soon.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2014
Sunnycliff: Must we serve Ghana at the expense of our convenience? And yet Ghana keeps bragging
What does this got to do with serving. Doing business is different from serving so what you've written makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Dreyl(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:
And this is why no one wants to do business with Nigeria.
if you don't have anything sensible to say
can you do me a favor? Please shut that cake hole! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

You're very uninformed. This "giant of Africa" thing has dulled many Nigerians to reality. Nigeria is a terribly risky place to do business. But the potential gains make the risk worth it.

I hate empty pride. I know what I'm talking about. I am one of those investors you speak so proudly of, albeit a tiny one. Who doesn't want a piece of the pie that is Nigeria? But the risk is very high.

Take a look at how low Nigeria scores on the Global Competitive Index, and how far it dropped from last year. If you saw the African countries that ranked higher in terms of ease of doing business, rule of law, security, and infrastructure, you might check your arrogance a bit.
I read the news everymorning. Your post does not stop investors from investing in the most populous black nation on earth.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 18, 2014
Dreyl: if you don't have anything sensible to say
can you do me a favor? Please shut that cake hole! undecided

Have you decided to follow me now? Do you need me to screenshot how I smacked your illiterate face into the pavement to remind you to stay in your hole?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by watchindelta(m): 7:19am On Sep 18, 2014
am from nigeria but 9ja is a fake country. Hate who care!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2014
Vessi:
I read the news everymorning. Your post does not stop investors from investing in the most populous black nation on earth.

Clearly you didn't read my post. But if it helps you sleep at night.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2014
Vessi:
overpopulated rather.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

Clearly you didn't read my post. But if it helps you sleep at night.
Meanwhile, the investors are still coming...

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 18, 2014
Vessi:
Meanwhile, the investors are still coming...

Why are you rétarded? Read my post or don't quote me
Am I talking to a wall?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by nifton(m): 7:22am On Sep 18, 2014
Make dem do dia own supply now,shee dem don enta d league of oil producing nations.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 7:23am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

Am I talking to a wall?
Can't u see he is dumb?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 7:23am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

Am I talking to a wall?
Can't u see he is dumb?.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 7:24am On Sep 18, 2014
nifton: Make dem do dia own supply now,shee dem don enta d league of oil producing nations.
That will done very soon.In that case nigerians will be inhaling their own gas.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: What does this got to do with serving. Doing business is different from serving so what you've written makes no sense.
sharap!!! Mr.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 7:27am On Sep 18, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: sharap!!! Mr.
The generator sound disturbed you the whole night ryt?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 18, 2014
Eyah...so sorry for them.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: When too elephants fight (nigeria govt and nnpc), the grass will suffer it (ghana). grin
This statement can only be made on nairaland.You people are not even ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by nifton(m): 7:29am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: That will done very soon.In that case nigerians will be inhaling their own gas.
Come,i no come hia to fight wit u o,if u no like waitin i talk u free am nau.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by blesszzy(m): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: The generator sound disturbed you the whole night ryt?

Mr man, u nor dey ever tire.. U are always attacking pple who goes against ur opinion...everybody has d right to his or her opinion..u either respect it or counter it not by insulting that person...peace

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2014
I blame Ghana for doing business with an incompetent country like nigeria.They can't even give light to their own citizens yet they call themselves oil producing country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust / When The Coffin Seller Says 'There Is No Market', What Does He Probably Mean? / Why Oil Prices Are Crashing And What It Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.