Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Someone Needs Your Help Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Needs Your Help Please (1485 Views)

Someone Needs Your Advice / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Someone Needs An Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Needs Your Help Please by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2014
I have this good friend, a guy, and he's the shy type - can't ask a girl out. So oneday, he and his friends were in his house doing guys' stuff. Unknown to him, one of his friends took his phone, opened his whatsapp and while chatting with one of his friends, asked her out. The girl accepted, thinking it was my friend that actually asked her out and asked to visit him later. At that point, the friend then told him of what he did and together his friends encouraged him to say yes to the girl's visit request. My friend did as his friends said, met the girl and they actually started dating. But then, my friend wasn't really into the girl, he only agreed cause he didn't want the girl knowing it was actually his friend that asked her out on his behalf, without his consent. And just three months into the 'relationship', my friend told the girl he wasn't interested anymore. The girl was really hurt by the seperation, she really did love my friend. And now, even after many months of their seperation, the girl is like she still loves him and has been asking him the reason behind his no-longer-interested decision and he keeps saying nothing. Now, together with her friend, the girl is pleading that they start again. This guy is really confused now and even tells the girl he still loves her (just so he doesn't hurt her) but just doesn't want a relationship now. Now the problem is, the girl believes he still loves her and wouldn't take no for an answer about the getting back together ish. So please, what should he do, he doesn't want to hurt her. I've met the girl and she's just amazing, just my friend's heart doesn't want to take her in. What should he do please?

1 Like

Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by polz(m): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hey! Hold it there shocked

Wt'z d friend*friend*friend*friend* al about undecided

1 Like

Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by jnrbayano(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
MzPreshie: I have this good friend, a guy, and he's the shy type - can't ask a girl out. So oneday, he and his friends were in his house doing guys' stuff. Unknown to him, one of his friends took his phone, opened his whatsapp and while chatting with one of his friends, asked her out. The girl accepted, thinking it was my friend that actually asked her out and asked to visit him later. At that point, the friend then told him of what he did and together his friends encouraged him to say yes to the girl's visit request. My friend did as his friends said, met the girl and they actually started dating. But then, my friend wasn't really into the girl, he only agreed cause he didn't want the girl knowing it was actually his friend that asked her out on his behalf, without his consent. And just three months into the 'relationship', my friend told the girl he wasn't interested anymore. The girl was really hurt by the seperation, she really did love my friend. And now, even after many months of their seperation, the girl is like she still loves him and has been asking him the reason behind his no-longer-interested decision and he keeps saying nothing. Now, together with her friend, the girl is pleading that they start again. This guy is really confused now and even tells the girl he still loves her (just so he doesn't hurt her) but just doesn't want a relationship now. Now the problem is, the girl believes he still loves her and wouldn't take no for an answer about the getting back together ish. So please, what should he do, he doesn't want to hurt her, and again, his mum doesn't really like the girl (reason witheld). I've met the girl and she's just amazing, just my friend's heart doesn't want to take her in. What should he do please?

The bold is crucial to what I will say.
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
jnrbayano:

The bold is crucial to what I will say.
He really doesn't want it out.
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by jnrbayano(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
MzPreshie: He really doesn't want it out.

I wonder were the piece of advice you seek will come out from..

All the best.
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
jnrbayano:

I wonder were the piece of advice you seek will come out from..

All the best.
Let's just pretend the mum is out of the picture. What should he do?
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by daveP(m): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sometimes i dislike games. Sometimes its fun to follow it up. Could be cool, could blow out of proportion....

MzPreshie.... Uve gat mail
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by harffie(m): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tell the girl the whole truth... If the case was the other way I'm sure the girl would tell it to the guy the 2nd or 3rd date she has a bf even tho she's single! Girls ehn!
#if girls no like you them no like you!
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Whatsapp? Means the guy has the girls number beforehand and probably they knew each other very well and were friends even before the guy's friend did the chat. Hmmm. Makes me doubt the authenticity of your story.
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by pickabeau1: 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
The guy should just tell her hes just not that into her
Land her softly
No more I love Yous
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by DigitalSignal(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
MzPreshie: I have this good friend, a guy, and he's the shy type - can't ask a girl out. So oneday, he and his friends were in his house doing guys' stuff. Unknown to him, one of his friends took his phone, opened his whatsapp and while chatting with one of his friends, asked her out. The girl accepted, thinking it was my friend that actually asked her out and asked to visit him later. At that point, the friend then told him of what he did and together his friends encouraged him to say yes to the girl's visit request. My friend did as his friends said, met the girl and they actually started dating. But then, my friend wasn't really into the girl, he only agreed cause he didn't want the girl knowing it was actually his friend that asked her out on his behalf, without his consent. And just three months into the 'relationship', my friend told the girl he wasn't interested anymore. The girl was really hurt by the seperation, she really did love my friend. And now, even after many months of their seperation, the girl is like she still loves him and has been asking him the reason behind his no-longer-interested decision and he keeps saying nothing. Now, together with her friend, the girl is pleading that they start again. This guy is really confused now and even tells the girl he still loves her (just so he doesn't hurt her) but just doesn't want a relationship now. Now the problem is, the girl believes he still loves her and wouldn't take no for an answer about the getting back together ish. So please, what should he do, he doesn't want to hurt her. I've met the girl and she's just amazing, just my friend's heart doesn't want to take her in. What should he do please?

There’s nothing much he can do other than coming out plain to her, instead of giving a front of something he doesn’t feel!

Pretending to be in love and at the same time leading the other person on, are things that should be avoided in a relationship!

Instead of letting her build false hope around a relationship that he knows is not leading anywhere he should be bold enough to tell her his true feelings.

It’s a pity she loves him but he can’t love her back, that’s life!
You can’t force love; it develops over time and this is possible only if your interest in your partner is strong enough to allow it to develop!

He can pretend to love her and go back into a relationship with her but that’s just what it is, pretence!
It has no roots and has very slim chances of survival.

1 Like

Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by itsIYKE(m): 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
ur story story has a lotta loop holes shaa,..
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by Sanchez01: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Your friend's friend asked his friend out on his behalf and you are seeking counsel for your friend. I suggest you tell your friend that nothing moves without a force. Tell him to carry on and apologize to the lady for his wrongdoings. He toyed with the lady's heart and he shouldn't consider himself a macho man for calling it quit with the lady. Your friend has to apologize and even though the whole thing is over, the lady deserves to know the truth
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by bosun11(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
he needs to say the truth n stop hurting the girl's feelings...he is only dating her out of pity and that is unfair !!!!
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
unyours: Whatsapp? Means the guy has the girls number beforehand and probably they knew each other very well and were friends even before the guy's friend did the chat. Hmmm. Makes me doubt the authenticity of your story.
Yeah, they were just friends before the incident. And now the girl wants more than that.
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
DigitalSignal:

There’s nothing much he can do other than coming out plain to her, instead of giving a front of something he doesn’t feel!

Pretending to be in love and at the same time leading the other person on, are things that should be avoided in a relationship!

Instead of letting her build false hope around a relationship that he knows is not leading anywhere he should be bold enough to tell her his true feelings.

It’s a pity she loves him but he can’t love her back, that’s life!
You can’t force love; it develops over time and this is possible only if your interest in your partner is strong enough to allow it to develop!

He can pretend to love her and go back into a relationship with her but that’s just what it is, pretence!
It has no roots and has very slim chances of survival.
He's only trying to be polite and not hurt her but at the same time, lying to her. Told him already to tell the girl the truth, but he feels its unfair and hurtful to tell her his friend did the wooing stuff.
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
bosun11: he needs to say the truth n stop hurting the girl's feelings...he is only dating her out of pity and that is unfair !!!!
He feels telling her the truth will hurt more, I mean when the girl realises he didn't ever love her and was just moving with his friends' shadow.
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
itsIYKE: ur story story has a lotta loop holes shaa,..
Sorry, is there something you don't understand? Wouldn't mind clarifying.
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by bosun11(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
MzPreshie: He feels telling her the truth will hurt more, I mean when the girl realises he didn't ever love her and was just moving with his friends' shadow.

its better to hurt her with the truth than keep decieving her under the image of love
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by DigitalSignal(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
MzPreshie: He's only trying to be polite and not hurt her but at the same time, lying to her. Told him already to tell the girl the truth, but he feels its unfair and hurtful to tell her his friend did the wooing stuff.

He's only being delusional.
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
bosun11:

its better to hurt her with the truth than keep decieving her under the image of love
Will tell him that. Thanks for the advice.
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by chimerase2: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
Friend eat frnd's frnd walk frnd cheat frnd hrt frnd frnd undecided
Wats all dis abt frnds if it is u say it and stop frnding everi tin undecided
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by bosun11(m): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
MzPreshie: Will tell him that. Thanks for the advice.

you welcome
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by Agybabe(f): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tell your friend to tell her how it all started.

And that she was friend-zone already.
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by lawrenceunaa: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
op tho i don't understand this 'friend, friend' thing but the guy should stick around wink
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
chimerase2: Friend eat frnd's frnd walk frnd cheat frnd hrt frnd frnd undecided
Wats all dis abt frnds if it is u say it and stop frnding everi tin undecided
I trust you saw the 'f' sign beside my monicker. And besides, what's the point with saying it's a friend if it's actually me with the problem? Please not everybody on here is a fake and a liar. So please, if you have and useful advice, spill it, if not....
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Agybabe: Tell your friend to tell her how it all started.

And that she was friend-zone already.
Thanks dear. Will tell him that.

1 Like

Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by Sunkyphil(m): 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
he shld let d gal know d truth of it all n dat he isnt into her
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by Drilla(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Sometimes,d only way forward is backwards...let him tell her the truth.
Re: Someone Needs Your Help Please by Youngpo413: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
harffie:
Tell the girl the whole truth... If the case was the other way I'm sure the girl would tell it to the guy the 2nd or 3rd date she has a bf even tho she's single! Girls ehn!
#if girls no like you them no like you!

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do When U Get Hurt ?? / LADIES: 7 Truths About Dating Younger Guys / U Wont Beleve It Niralande Pose Wit Tontondinke +photo Proffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.