Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Someone Needs An Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Needs An Advice (1172 Views)

Someone Needs Your Advice / Someone Needs Help.. / Someone Needs Your Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Needs An Advice by Geolalisa(f): 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2007
hello people,

someone needs an advice,A friend of mine has a crush on a guy,but later found out that he is married.what should she do?
Re: Someone Needs An Advice by iice(f): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2007
Let her chase him because marriage means till 'i find someone i like better than you' and when he is overwhelmed, he will putty in her hands
Re: Someone Needs An Advice by sammyjl(f): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2007
She must leave him alone, he's taken. SHE'S LATE!!
Re: Someone Needs An Advice by hotchic1(f): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2007
she should forget about him.Simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Someone Needs An Advice by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2007
crush away the crush!!!
Re: Someone Needs An Advice by oreofemi(f): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2007
Tell her to kill the girl the guy wants to marry, or what do you think, because i learnt that is what happens at naija now.
Re: Someone Needs An Advice by redwoman(f): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2007
It is never good to get involved with someone that is already married, why because if they are cheating on their present spouse, what do you think they will do to you, also, their cannot be any real trust. And what do you think that you really think of you. Tell you friend to move on and find someone that is really available. Always be #1 and not in 2nd place.

Redwoman
Re: Someone Needs An Advice by tionne(f): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2007
let her look for her own adam to crush n not crash another woman's marriage
and i hope ur friend is not u?
Re: Someone Needs An Advice by luxoire(f): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2007
@iice, u cheeky girl!!

Well, if he's married, then he should be left alone, and he too shouold STOP talking to babes angry
Re: Someone Needs An Advice by Bolarge(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2007
Matt 27:5b
And Judas went and hanged himself. . .

She should go and do likewise. . . grin

I thought some things were pretty apparent. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is True Love For Real / Why Not Apply / Getting Miss Rigth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.