Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? (6868 Views)

Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) / Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy / Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Leetunechi:

which wan dey suitable for u na cheesy cheesy
Whatsapp gancheesycheesy

Na better biz i get 4 U o. Abeg no dull megrin
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

Huh?! angry angry

Hey!

I see you haven't met my Guapo.
Just pray he doesn't see this
U mean Guapo my rivaltonguetonguecheesy
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: shocked shocked shocked Naso yhu dhon chop reach?
gringrin
Oga na joke o
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Leetunechi: Rozzay wer are thous ??
Sambisa sir! Wat happen
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by AfricanApple(f): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
MrCork:

..how can I be light skin when am dark skin?.... U hungry? undecided
blacky wey dey find lightly. leave them light skin ladies alone

hungry ke. I've never put food in mouth before
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by MizMyColi(f): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
U mean Guapo my rivaltonguetonguecheesy

I see you two have met.

Now Stay off!angry

He'll always have his place in my heart, even if he no longer talks to me cry
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by Leetunechi: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Whatsapp gancheesycheesy

Na better biz i get 4 U o. Abeg no dull megrin

i hope say na wetin dey bring bar oo grin grin

ok..pm me ur digit cool cool
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by Leetunechi: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
rozzay:
Sambisa sir! Wat happen

na me u dey speak english for grin grin

u are my guest tonite cool cool

hope u remeba wink
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Leetunechi:

i hope say na wetin dey bring bar oo grin grin

ok..pm me ur digit cool cool
Sure e go bringgringrin

My digitz dey my Signboard nacheesy

Check my signature.
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
My side tight like V bro.

Na hustle sure pass o. A niggah without money is as good as a dead man. Kuz if U greet girls good morning self ma dem no go answer U.
grin ghuy funny die.... Chai. naso ooo
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by Leetunechi: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Sure e go bringgringrin

My digitz dey my Signboard nacheesy

Check my signature.

i don see am grin grin

i go whatsapp u tomoro mornin bekus my fone remain 5percent nw cheesy

abi d mata dey hot wel wel

Mek i go plug am for our transforma grin grin
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:
LoL
The mouth wey you get be say, I nuh mention hin real moniker.
You for hear am this nightangry
Taaaaaa.... Na to squeeze him small prick... Who him be....? abeg make deh ninja park well grin ....... *Na joke ah dhey oo*
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
gringrin
Oga na joke o
I sabi bru grin
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Leetunechi:

i don see am grin grin

i go whatsapp u tomoro mornin bekus my fone remain 5percent nw cheesy

abi d mata dey hot wel wel

Mek i go plug am for our transforma grin grin
gringringrin
Kolo dey 4 ya head.gringrin

Dey mata fit wait till tmrw jare.

Thanks man.
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: grin ghuy funny die.... Chai. naso ooo
Lolz.
Being funny makes me forget i have problems brogringrin
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

I see you two have met.

Now Stay off!angry

He'll always have his place in my heart, even if he no longer talks to me cry
Dat him Juju strong ocheesy

I need to consult him xo he kan link me to his babalawo.cheesy
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by philantoxx(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
please don't be a discriminatory being.just follow us all
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by Leetunechi: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
gringringrin
Kolo dey 4 ya head.gringrin

Dey mata fit wait till tmrw jare.

Thanks man.

i greet you boss cool na man u be grin
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Lolz.
Being funny makes me forget i have problems brogringrin
Naso bro.... Na why i dey always show here "Nairaland" ... Especially if dem provoke me..... grin ..... Yhu no naaaa
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Leetunechi:

hope u remeba wink
Aiit sir
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Leetunechi:

hope u remeba wink
Time?
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by philantoxx(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
kareenQueen: Hi people smiley im new here, trying to build list of cool, funny, mature, crazy and cute people i can follow especially here in romance section

eg

andyblaze - funny
mizmycoli - mature
onila - crazy
scapegoat - crazy
vizkiz - cool
- cute

anymore suggestions? thanks
your new here but already dividing the country. follow everybody abeg.one naija
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by ggrin(f): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Choii!
Bein a celebrity no easy o. Nw i undastand. Xo even if i go Lasgidi Bukka to go eat with my babe Kim Kardasian dem go still dey trail me at the end them go carry false info go give PriscaOGE and she will begin to share it lyk GGRIN without confirming the OriginalityPtonguecheesycheesy

How u dey?
ur high again mr graphics angryangry
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: I was joking na, you will forever be my brother's iyawo. wink
gringrin
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: I was joking na, you will forever be my brother's iyawo. wink
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Xtarxhyne: gringrin
wink
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by Leetunechi: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
rozzay:
Time?

now cheesy

wait for ma mention cool
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: My love you are breaking my heart cry you are looking at another woman abi. cry

Did you say Kelvin graphics? shocked shocked lipsrsealed did you forget kiddaBlingzz his assistant? grin

You also forgot to add Andyblaze, spacegoat, krall, yungwizzzy and missyuzedo. Hope i spell them well sha undecided
i heard my name angry
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: i heard my name angry
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: angry
that your face no smooth this night o. Nepa no wan bring light make we straighten am sef. grin

whats the problem my wife-that-looks-for-other-husbands-in-my-absence?
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: that your face no smooth this night o. Nepa no wan bring light make we straighten am sef. grin

whats the problem my wife-that-looks-for-other-husbands-in-my-absence?
Looks for? That's not possible, its you or no one. kiss
Re: Cute And Funny Nairalanders I Can Follow?? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: Looks for? That's not possible, its you or no one. kiss
you want to confuse me with that kiss abi? grin

whats happening over here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dating A Benin Girl. (my Experience) / Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man / How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?"