Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) (8482 Views)

I Am Impotent & Frustrated / Deleted / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hello guys.Am Andy. Am new on NL. Just wanna know if one can still can find love, despite being impotent.Dad passed on and was seriously depressed. Started using anti depressed to kill dresspssion. It worked but killed my sex drive and erection too. Am cute and rich, not meaning to blow my thrumpet. Am just preveliedge and blessed by God. No power of mine.Can I find a decent girl that will understand and also be there to support me and be patient with me in my recovery process, because now am going for treatment to gain my sex drive back. Am a cool, nice and down to earth kind of guy. I am also OK with sex till marriage if thats what she wants.
Any decent and loving lady of virtue should whatsapp(08159719912). Just friend for starters, then a serious relationship to ensue. Will be happy to share my world with you. Advice too?

1 Like

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Shebarh(f): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
embarassed sorry bout that

5 Likes

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by victor2008(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Story for the gods

12 Likes

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by McCarlito(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Take care of ur health first before thinking about playing the #waiting game on nairaland

Meanwhile; a nairlander just told u the word
Shebarh:
embarassed sorry bout that
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Abuseay(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ok Try This New Nigerian Singles Dating Platform www.naijaloving.com

3 Likes

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by player007(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
Seriously contemplating if I should comment or not.
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Shebarh(f): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
McCarlito:
Take care of ur health first before thinking about playing the #waiting game on nairaland

Meanwhile; a nairlander just told u the word
Odidi just be patient and treat yourself.. Love will come later
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by africanrapper: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
You should not have done this. Telling your story was OK, but placing your picture there [if those pics are actually yours] is a No-No.

4 Likes

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by misspicy(f): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lolzzz joker
With dah kin background? You are a fvcking joker

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Zzyco: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
All of the wanking guys. Keep it up. You don't know what up with you. NB: this subject is not in anyway relating to the guy in this topic.
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
angryOdeh ni bobo yi sha
Sir were undecided

8 Likes

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
misspicy:
Lolzzz joker
With dah kin background? You are a fvcking joker

Hahaha. He doesn't look "impotent" either. I bet he can break someone's back grin Dude's just looking for dates.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ehyaaa.God will heal you. cry
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by crazygod(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
misspicy:
Lolzzz joker With dah kin background? You are a fvcking joker
I knew someone like u will notice it. lol But truth be told, Op u be scam

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by McCarlito(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shebarh:
Odidi just be patient and treat yourself.. Love will come later
Babe.... Na the Op u for quote na... Na him dey find date...

Meanwhile.. I'm still a virgin oooo grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by yatch360: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rich with that kind of outfit and picture background.?.. Mteeeew this guy eye too mischevious, in fact na wolf e be for bed..impotent ni ,impotent kor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Ragner(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. He doesn't look "impotent" either. I bet he can break someone's back grin Dude's just looking for dates.

Is Impotence now Written on the Face ?
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ragner:

Is Impotence now Written on the Face ?

You can tell a lot by just looking at someone.
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Ragner(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You can tell a lot by just looking at someone.
Tell me something I don't know!
How about the Size of his Pini? Am sure you can tell that too angry

1 Like

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ragner:

Tell me something I don't know!

How about the Size of his Pini? Am sure you can tell that too angry

Yeah, that too. Problem?
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Swiftkey(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
On this matter, I'll rather stay silent!!!
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Ragner(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, that too. Problem?
Damn!!
Am never Uploading my Pic here grin
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by 48noble(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
I just reason the Lion and Jewel...by Soyinka...i swear this boy wan give person belle disappear.
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by horluwakemmy(f): 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
u don c mumu lyk u .impotent if u get a date wit a gal and d gal com ur Ouse u go av sex wit d gal and beat her up u con say u don't c maga on naira land omo alee.c his profile pix wit dirty background rich ko rich ni u no get moni u b scam

1 Like

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by twixx(f): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
nice format op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Spikkylee: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Pix of ur restless erupting joystick or w*nk urself to stuppor...Linus Mba

1 Like

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by misspicy(f): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

He should keep looking...
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Shebarh(f): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
McCarlito:
Babe.... Na the Op u for quote na... Na him dey find date...

Meanwhile.. I'm still a virgin oooo grin grin grin grin
Lol. Iffa hear tongue
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by Pennah(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
I tink he's informing his gal to be on how ready she show be for countless endless an tireless bleep until she run.

if he's truely impotent he wunt announce that am am sure

3 Likes

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by naijaboiy: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
So a picture background depicts someone's financial status?

Have you guys forgotten that even poor people snap at posh places?

We have so many dumbtards here. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by McCarlito(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shebarh:
Lol. Iffa hear tongue
In okon's voice.... **i don't usually do this in public ooo cos I'm shy** wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) by mosthoneyb(f): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Run for ur dear life. This dude is a scammer. C pix c background I doubt u no dey impotent. U be hammer. Gosh.

Anyways get healed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay. / Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear / My Son Comes Home Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.