Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? - Adverts (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? (28774 Views)

Poll: Have You Ever Made Any Sales On Nairaland?

Yes: 33% (3 votes)
No: 22% (2 votes)
Not Aware I Could: 0% (0 votes)
I'm New Here: 44% (4 votes)
Not Interested: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Best Price For Aluminium Roof Sheet Building Material In Nairaland / How To Make Money Setting Up Professional Forums Like Nairaland In 6 Simplesteps / Discover How To Get Rich Legitimately Without Working For It Tru Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by vickilafab(f): 12:03am On Jul 19, 2014
Not yet as I joined recently but hoping to very soon.

I'm a wedding and events planner based in Port Harcourt.
We plan, coordinate and manage events from start to finish at pocket friendly prices. We also provide event services.
Do get in touch with us for a stress free and memorable event- vimosevents@gmail.com. 07084334165.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by itacirfa: 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
If you live in Lagos, we'd appreciate your help with this survey. Should take no more than 2 minutes. Thanks! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QWDLtVBoNliyeAq96x3uCxR7vM1gVLcz8S5sjKQ6vqU/viewform
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by remsonik(f): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Affordable and classy shoes for the ladies is available for sale. Its just 3500 naira per pair. Discount available on purchase.
Available in sizes 38,39 and 40
Color is brown
Few pairs left, grab yours while stocks last!!
Free delivery for lagos residents
Add up 2A300672 or call 08132617478. You can also send an email to refolabi@gmail.com

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by gistmelove(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
BATLAN CONCEPT LIMITED (MAJOR IMPORTERS OF STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET (batlan tiles), DOORS AND ALUMINUM COMPOSITE PANEL)……CALL AYYUB ON 08085310359
My name is Mr. Ayyub and I appreciate the opportunity to introduce my Company (Batlan Concept Interiors and Exteriors) limited. The company was formed to provide general importation, sales and supplies of building materials.
Batlan Concept interiors and Exteriors Ltd is a licensed company in the federal republic of Nigeria for Wholesale, retail and supply of building materials all over Nigeria such as Stone Coated aluminum step tile roofing sheets, aluminum composite panel, interior and exterior doors, sanitary ware and marbles, Danpolon (car port, shoot out extension, ATM partitioning and swimming pool cover) and glass blocks. We have been involved in sales of building materials since 2006 and have personally supplied notable companies, engineers and property owners. We take pride in the fact that all product supplied by our company are of good qualities (European, Korea and American standard) our supplies and deliveries have always been completed on time and in safe and professional manner.
Batlan Concept Interiors and Exteriors have good and reliable staffs that listen and attend to our clients needs and request in a professional manner. We provide safety awareness to our client, on issues relating to the handling of some delicate products on site.
The most important part of Batlan Concept Interiors and Exterior Ltd is our employees. Our people care about product quality. They take the extra step to ensure quality supply
All our products are fully guaranteed and we would sincerely appreciate an opportunity to work with you on your future project where our services would be of value
Head Office = Queens Shopping Plaza,
Suite 11, Km 45, Lekki Epe-Express way
Opposite Safeway hospital Sangotedo Ajah Lagos.
E-mail; =(engr.ayyub@gmail.com) and (ayyubaltan@gmail.com)
Call Mr. Ayyub on 08085310359 for more information
Email(ayyubaltan@gmail.com)

PRICE LIST FOR STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET
1 SOUTH KOREA STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET N2000 PER SQUARE METER. We have different colours in stock (red, black, green and brown)
2. D.S KOREA STONE COATED ROOFING TILE FOR #2,400 PER SQ..
3 SHINGLES ROOFING SHEET GOING FOR =N=2700 PER SQUARE METER,
BENEFITS OF STONE COATED STEP TILE BATLAN TILES OVER OTHER ROOFING SHEET
DURABLE = Stone coated step tile roofing sheet are very durable and has about 50years companies guarantee,, that’s really a value for price
ABSORBS RADIATION = Stone coated step tile metro tiles has great ability of absorbing the ultraviolent rays of the sun that emits radiation, many roofing sheet can do that..
ABSORBES HEAT = Stone coated roofing sheet has a very great ability of absorbing heat, and this reduces the amount of heat that enters the building,, Many roofing sheet cant reduce heat.
FULLY FIRE RESISTANT = Coated roofing sheet is fully resistant to fire, heat, water and harsh whether condition. It’s truly the best
VERY ATTRACTIVE = When you see a building coated with stone coated metro tile, you would know that there is a difference between (ROOFING SHEET) and the (STONE COATED STEPTILE ROOFING SHEET)
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
DON’T FORGET (WE KEEP OUR WORD)
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL MR AYYUB ON 08085310359
Email(ayyubaltan@gmail.com)
HEAD OFFICE IS LOCATED AT SUITE 11/12 QUEENS SHOPPING COMPLEX OPPOSITE SAFEWAY HOSPITAL SANGOTEDO BY AJAH,LAGOS,
we are simply the best
ACCESSORIES:
Ridge 1 meter @ =N= 1,300
Valley Gutter @ =N= 1,300
facial cover @ =N= 1,300
Bash board cover @ =N= 1,300
Treated anti rust nails @ =N= 1,000 Per kg
Repair kit @ =N= 5,000
Installation per square meter =N= 200
ALUMINUM Roof step tile
0.55mm aluminum roofing =N=1,300 Per square meter
0.45mm aluminum roofing =N=1,200 Per square meter
We have available means of transportation..but the bill will from your side.
THANK
Ayyub
Call 08085310359

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSWSmC5FYSU

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by WhyNa: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by elizon(f): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yes I have made sales through nairaland.
*Event planning
*Event management
*Event decoration
*Rentals & Training

We rent chair cover, tie back, table cover, gazebo, all colours of fabric (voile,suit lining), flower vase , rose balls , walkway rug , stage rug , couple sofa , walkway pillar , stage light , etc

Whatsapp : +234 8036299331
BBM Pin:2B9BDFE1
FB : ELIZON EVENTS
Email: info@elizonevents.com
www.elizonevents.com
Working with your budget is our pleasure.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by spiralwedge(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
time to start making some serious honest money on here. wink
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Thespecialone(m): 12:52am On Jul 29, 2014
Sure

Cheapest pre order deals from China.

www.nairaland.com/1795328/pre-order-2.0-cheapest-pre-order

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by single92(m): 12:23am On Aug 01, 2014
for ur satellite services: installations, repaires and sales of al satellite decorders: dstv, multitv, mytv, strongs, televes, HD LNB, Alcad, TV Guard, stargold HD, flash drive and acesories: LNB-KU, C-BAND KU dish, al kinds of boosters and amplifier, mudolators, disqc switches, satsaver, al kind of satellite: decorder remote, blaster remote control, digital sat, finder, al kind of conetors, including tv conectors: contact--07010175564--BBM--298949BF--what'sapp--08166699273--Email--abukaachumie@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by lcoral(f): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
I haven't yet. But looking forward to exploring my business soon through this thread. Kudos t
o all the business men in da house.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by alist(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Petrotee: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
We have in Stock Series of Petrotec Fuel dispensing Pumps, Ranging From Royalty series, Fantasy Series, Dynasty series and other, these pumps are available in Both single and Double Nozzles. Their spare parts are also available. For further Enquiries contact 08021165718 or e mail petrotee2@gmail.com.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ME2014: 5:18am On Aug 27, 2014
Hi everyone,
We have some lovely stuff here at a very affordable price.
We have designer shoes, designer polo shirts,Adidas face caps,trainers,canvas etc.
The shoes are available in wholesales.
The retail price is N5,000 each.
Shipping cost is $10 per kg.
Contact us for more information.

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ME2014: 5:25am On Aug 27, 2014
More pics

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ME2014: 5:39am On Aug 27, 2014
Designer Polo Shirts @ N4,500.
Deliver is $10 per kg

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ME2014: 5:44am On Aug 27, 2014
Men long shirt goes for N5,200.
Ladies mini gown goes for N3,800

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ME2014: 5:49am On Aug 27, 2014
Ladies dress @ N3,800.
Bag @ N5,400
Adidas Face cap @ N2,000

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ME2014: 5:53am On Aug 27, 2014
Face cap @ N2,000
Canvas @ N5,400

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ME2014: 6:01am On Aug 27, 2014
Trainer @ N5,800
Canvas @ N5,400
Kids shoes @ N3,500

Thanks.

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Swiftinfo: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1887244/buy-payza-n185-verified-seller N185 per dollar, verification status included
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by justi4jesu(f): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2014
Enough Sales...Long Live Nairaland. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by marbotek(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
here is another bulk sms site.. www.buymoresms.com signup now and enjoy premium sms at reasonable costs.. www.buymoresms.com
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Adufesco(m): 1:40am On Sep 14, 2014
hubreality: HAVE YOU EVER MADE ANY SALES HERE IN NAIRALAND FORUMS?

Dear Nairalanders,
        I joined this great forum "Nairaland" on May 16th this year 2008. I did wonder if anyone had sold anything here in "NairaLand." Be it, Info products or Hardware of any products. Well, I'm happy to be associated with Nairaland as I have successfully sold four Laptops, two new laptops and two fairly used Dell D600 Pentium M, three signups on my hub. It's interesting receiving these quality leads and traffic from Nairaland. Calls coming in that convert to sales. A Big thanks to Nairaland.com and Nairalanders!

www.makingmoneyonlinenigeria.com/
www.webtrafficrealities.com/

What is your experience here using the Internet marketing strategies of the advert segment of this forum?
Business opportunities watch the Video here
And contact me if you are interested kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-zeK-V4j2c contact me if you are interested kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Adufesco(m): 1:43am On Sep 14, 2014
itacirfa: If you live in Lagos, we'd appreciate your help with this survey. Should take no more than 2 minutes. Thanks! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QWDLtVBoNliyeAq96x3uCxR7vM1gVLcz8S5sjKQ6vqU/viewform

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-zeK-V4j2c contact me if you are interested kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Adufesco(m): 1:46am On Sep 14, 2014
danedrol: Got Some Leads,
Sales?, Aproaching
But this is great guys,
Keep it up.
And Kudos to Nairaland for a great platform

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Adufesco(m): 2:29am On Sep 16, 2014
ztyle: Sure alot of sales, esp. e-currency indeed Nairaland is a good place for online business! cool
Make serious money, Be your own boss, Build your future even for the Generations to come, Be a millionaire within a very short period, work from home, For more details please contact me, kingseyima topson on Facebook or email kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Adufesco(m): 2:31am On Sep 16, 2014
itacirfa: If you live in Lagos, we'd appreciate your help with this survey. Should take no more than 2 minutes. Thanks! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QWDLtVBoNliyeAq96x3uCxR7vM1gVLcz8S5sjKQ6vqU/viewform
Make serious money, Be your own boss, Build your future even for the Generations to come, Be a millionaire within a very short period, work from home, For more details please contact me, kingseyima topson on Facebook or email kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by HECTORBOSS(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
I have not sold directly, but i have been using Nairaland as a lead generation strategy for IMAdverts

My internet classified adverts website where i sell services.

Check it out Here: IMClassifieds

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Adufesco(m): 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
brosious: cant count the number ive sold man , bin selling for ages tis a very good forum but beware some laeds are time wasting so uve got to learn to seive them , best of luck bro
MAKE SERIOUS MONEY IN AN UNSTABLE ECONOMY, BE YOUR OWN BOSS, BE A MILLIONAIRE WITHIN A VERY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME HOW?
ONE TIME PAYMENT OF $18 TO GET STARTED WILL
GENERATE $559,824 IN FEW WEEKS, YES YOU WILL JOIN WITH ONLY $18 MANY PEOPLE HAVE MADE IT ALL OVER THE WORLD THROUGH THIS COMPANY, DID YOU WANT TO BE AMONG THEM IT'S EASY-TO-DO
HOWEVER WHAT'S EASY-TO-DO IS
ALSO EASY-NOT-TO-DO
CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND WATCH the compensation plan Video And contact me if you're interested in this life time opportunity kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk or Facebook kingseyima topson Hope to see you on top Good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-zeK-V4j2c

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lotto World Of Contribution / Business Intelligence Course And Certification / Cost Of Quality Roofing Sheet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.