Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

What Is Going On - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Going On (1405 Views)

When A Mother Says She Is Going To Bed.. / My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice / My Wife Is Going Bald, She Wears Wigs Even To Bed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Going On by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
Every time I have a arguement with my wife, when my dog see me the next day his face will change to angry and start barking at me. Sometimes it will want to bite me and chase me away.
Pls what is going on? I like the dog and it is very friendly but I have noticed his behaviour change when I have arguement with my wife. Is he jealous or what?

Vetinary in the house please help
Re: What Is Going On by kilokeys(m): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
do u bark as loud as a dog when arguing with ur wife?

the dog might feel intimidated by an angrier bigger dog

5 Likes

Re: What Is Going On by babyme1(f): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
cheesy
Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Is this dog closer to your wife?

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
kilokeys: do u bark as loud as a dog when arguing with ur wife?

the dog might feel intimidated by an angrier bigger dog

Hmmm this make sense
Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
carefreewannabe: Is this dog closer to your wife?

My wife feed him because I dont have time when I go to work. But I was the one that train him from small
Re: What Is Going On by justcallbuki(f): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
bros take it cool next tym..... i guess ur wife spend more tym with d dog.
Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
letsdothis:

My wife feed him because I dont have time when I go to work. But I was the one that train him from small

I think your wife has become the most important person for him since she feeds him every day.

We had a dog when I was a kid and this dog and I were like best friends. My mother once hit me and the dog jumped at her to scare her away. He felt like protecting me because I was the most important family member for him.
Re: What Is Going On by Godmystrength: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
letsdothis:

grin grin cheesy
Re: What Is Going On by Godmystrength: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I think your wife has become the most important person for him since she feeds him every day.

We had a dog when I was a kid and this dog and I were like best friends. My mother once hit me and the dog jumped at her to scare her away. He felt like protecting me because I was the most important family member for him.

don't tell me you took him serious shocked shocked
Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: don't tell me you took him serious shocked shocked

Oh, my bad.

I have the problem that I rarely remember names on NL. I would NOT have taken it seriously if I remembered that this is the kid that should be denied Internet access. tongue
Re: What Is Going On by Godmystrength: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Oh, my bad.

I have the problem that I rarely remember names on NL. I would NOT have taken it seriously if I remembered that this is the kid that should be denied Internet access. tongue

correct

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: correct

Woman wrapper. Because you want her womanliness you cannot talk sense again with yur fellow man. This is a serious issue and I need serious response
Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Oh, my bad.

You are calling me it abi. If not because I have plan you as one of my concubines I will mess you as you are. Go and ask of me from kreamidiva how I finish her on nairaland. Be careful o.
Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
letsdothis:

You are calling me it abi. If not because I have plan you as one of my concubines I will mess you as you are. Go and ask of me from kreamidiva how I finish her on nairaland. Be careful o.

I am so scared now.
Re: What Is Going On by breathless(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
@ OP. What's really going? You again? You seem to be getting the attention, aren't you?
Nice one. Keep it up.
Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am so scared now.

I can now see that you are a ibo girl from your character
Re: What Is Going On by Godmystrength: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
letsdothis:

Woman wrapper. Because you want her womanliness you cannot talk sense again with yur fellow man. This is a serious issue and I need serious response
Yes i have a lot of wrappers to tie. besides, who is your fellow man.
Re: What Is Going On by Godmystrength: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am so scared now.
Please be grin grin
Re: What Is Going On by Godmystrength: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
letsdothis:

This OP is a BIG time joker
Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: Yes i have a lot of wrappers to tie. besides, who is your fellow man.

So now you are claiming woman or hamaphrodite. You must be confused.
Re: What Is Going On by Godmystrength: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
letsdothis:

So now you are claiming woman or hamaphrodite. You must be confused.
you are full of sh!t. your surname is confusion
Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: Please be grin grin

I will have nightmares tonight. grin grin grin
Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
letsdothis:

I can now see that you are a ibo girl from your character

Ibo women are beautiful, you know grin
Re: What Is Going On by Godmystrength: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I will have nightmares tonight. grin grin grin
hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Ibo women are beautiful, you know grin

For where? Their beauty is not complete. Is either they have muscle hand and leg or they have beard and hair on their chest. Some with fine face have wide chest but thin yansh.

If you want complete beauty go to delta or Edo. You will see shape and share testimony. My wife is from there too.
Re: What Is Going On by Godmystrength: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
letsdothis:

For where? Their beauty is not complete. Is either they have muscle hand and leg or they have beard and hair on their chest. Some with fine face have wide chest but thin yansh.

If you want complete beauty go to delta or Edo. You will see shape and share testimony. My wife is from there too.
The same wife that slapped you on tuesday night? na correct market you buy
Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
letsdothis:

For where? Their beauty is not complete. Is either they have muscle hand and leg or they have beard and hair on their chest. Some with fine face have wide arm and thin yansh.

Oh, that reminds me to shave my beard and chest before I go to work tomorrow. grin
Re: What Is Going On by Godmystrength: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
carefreewannabe:
Oh, that reminds me to shave my beard and chest before I go to work tomorrow. grin
make sure you use a sharp cutlass o grin grin
Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Shave it and donate to those that use to do tooth brush. They always use thick hair for their product
Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: make sure you use a sharp cutlass o grin grin

I will have to use an electric lawn mower. wink grin
Re: What Is Going On by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
letsdothis:

Shave it and donate to those that use to do tooth brush. They always use thick hair for their product

You don't have to beg me, I will it give it to you for free. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz / Is It Possible For Her Memory To Be Wiped Off / Help Please .. I Really Need ADVICE URGENTLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.