Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

How to woo This Fish please help!!!! Tenk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to woo This Fish please help!!!! Tenk (757 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? / Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to woo This Fish please help!!!! Tenk by ItsJonathan(m): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
somebody help me on how to woo I want to woo please don't let this fish pass me by Tenk!
Re: How to woo This Fish please help!!!! Tenk by philantoxx(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
bro u cast your net depending on the kind of fish and water level.
Re: How to woo This Fish please help!!!! Tenk by Lovetinz(m): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hammer and Torch-Light is the best.
Re: How to woo This Fish please help!!!! Tenk by marieolae(f): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Don't u hv friends?
Re: How to woo This Fish please help!!!! Tenk by padeolu: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tell her ur mind, she can't kill u... Patapata, she no go gree
Re: How to woo This Fish please help!!!! Tenk by ItsJonathan(m): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
marieolae: Don't u hv friends?

No they don't lky me, dey sey I'm too ciute
Re: How to woo This Fish please help!!!! Tenk by yungchop: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Op shey its fish you want to catch abi? I can borrow you ma fishing rod and spear for just #750 MTN airtime

1 Like

Re: How to woo This Fish please help!!!! Tenk by ItsJonathan(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
padeolu: Tell her ur mind, she can't kill u... Patapata, she no go gree

I don't know wetin to tell her please what to tel her?
Re: How to woo This Fish please help!!!! Tenk by ItsJonathan(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
yungchop: Op shey its fish you want to catch abi? I can borrow you ma fishing rod and spear for just #750 MTN airtime

Bro is not that type fish
Re: How to woo This Fish please help!!!! Tenk by padeolu: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItsJonathan:

I don't know wetin to tell her please what to tel her?
this is what I do when I see a stranger that I like(morelike street parole)... I walk up to her, depending on the environment n d people around. i' usually start my conversation with a clowny joke (pickup line). Make her laugh abit...then punch in the matter.. Ur not expecting her "agree" being the first time.. No request for her number or contact (but make sure u don know where she dey stay n frequent @)... Like 2 days later, find her go d place (make it look like a coincidence)... From dia collect her contact.. Ask her out on a date... Re-woo her with "full force"..... Do that first && if e no work, we go do plan B
Re: How to woo This Fish please help!!!! Tenk by ElFenomeno1: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItsJonathan: somebody help me on how to woo I want to woo please don't let this fish pass me by Tenk!

Doofus
Re: How to woo This Fish please help!!!! Tenk by tobiboss(m): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Andyblaze my man, long time
#BITG
Modified!!!
After going through the thread, this cant b andyblaze, he aint dis lame(no offeinse)

(1) (Reply)

Who Should He Choose. / Why Do Women Claim They Hv Pride Were As Men Are D Real Pride Owners.. / Reasons why I need to get married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.