Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,664 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? (1462 Views)

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by xynerise: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
After an argument, she came out of your car and.... Wham!!!!...then start walking out of your presence. Would you go after her or......,...?

Not some kind of "caught cheating" reaction though.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by iceberylin(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
SOme questions dumb sha undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by xynerise: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
iceberylin:
Yea, I get it
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by Kemzievictor(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
I'll drive off. She can always get a cab cool

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by Kemzievictor(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
I'll drive off. She can always get a cab. Done it once and I felt real good but was scared of losing her cool
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by Ladycloud(f): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
hmmm....my ex will alwayz leave me ooooh...agaracha must come bk.....lol

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by Sultanchidi(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
space booked
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by xynerise: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ladycloud:
hmmm....my ex will alwayz leave me ooooh...agaracha must come bk.....lol
Hope you did that in a location you are familiar with? grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by philantoxx(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
no ideas now
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by Ladycloud(f): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
xynerise:

Hope you did that in a location you are familiar with? grin
....lol...yes naaaah...u wan mk i lost
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by xynerise: 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ladycloud:
....lol...yes naaaah...u wan mk i lost
It would have been " Shakara gone bad" grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by Ladycloud(f): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
xynerise:

It would have been " Shakara gone bad" grin
....i swear down....lol
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by djeezy(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
I go vex and ask her to pay for the one wey I carry her.lol Seriously I'll drive off.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by 190: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
so after all these years this mumu OP and him wife ar still at it

smh!!

fool at 40 grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by marieolae(f): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
djeezy:
I go vex and ask her to pay for the one wey I carry her.lol
why? sad
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by Missmossy(f): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Observing cool
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by djeezy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
marieolae:
why? sad
was kidding......on a serious note, such an act is disrespectful.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by Lordabas: 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
she should remember that when one door closes, another opens.
When she gets out & slams the door rudely, i'll simply tell her to take care.

Another lady will gently open the door..no time grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
I will press the central lock button, light a stick of my rothmans, increase the volume of the music, and zoom off.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by Spydamannn(m): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Its a No Brainer....Zoom off...she just said she doesn't need a ride anyways
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by marieolae(f): 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
djeezy:
was kidding......on a serious note, such an act is disrespectful.
check ur watsapp
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by xynerise: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
190:
so after all these years this mumu OP and him wife ar still at it

smh!!

fool at 40 grin grin grin grin
undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by chimerase2: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
Amu pull the trigger and kill the cat angry
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
Drive off of course, only a desperate person will jump out of the car and start pursuing and begging
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by mysticgal(f): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Yea:to Antelope and his fellow jungle hustler 190,how life na,long time no posttongue
@the topic,abeg you posters saying you will drive off,imagine the scenerio when she slams the car door after you guys have gotten home,what will you do?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2014
Because of love,I would drive to her and throw a N1000 note at her ,saying 'use it for transport when you finish taking a walk' and zoom.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by NicxonXXX(m): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2014
Jxt drive off

Enuf b*tches to go around

Am nt an emotional mudafvcker
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2014
I will just check maybe my Car door is still intact..
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by Richy4(m): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2014
She was highly inflammable at that moment

So let her cool down, she will be back.

If she doesn't come back that day, just send her a txt that says " honey.... can we talk".

Then wait for her reply.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by tpiander: 2:57am On Sep 17, 2015
iceberylin:

true.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 17, 2015
If she stood by me when I was broke and hustling, I will get out of the car and get straight on my knees and apologise till she gets back in the car... If I met her after I don hammer,*Hiss*... I will jejely drive off and pick the next girl that catches my eyes....

No be her PAPA make the money for me...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Lady Rudely Get Out Of Your Car And Slammed The Door? by HomieQuan(m): 4:03am On Sep 17, 2015
drive off

(1) (Reply)

When Your Fiance/fiancee Find It Difficult To Send U Love Msgs / 5 Memorable Celebrity Kisses Of 2014 / What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.