Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

"Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele (82288 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by hensben(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
weed ehn! grin e can make person get 99 spirit mostly when u smoke am b4 u sleep.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by popson1st: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Waiting for APC to blame PDP, and vice-versa.

Denrele mehn..

I shake my head for you.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Afrok(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
I've read a post where Denrele answered to a thread on nairaland, plz I need d right combinations of things U took so that I can see my exam questions in my dreams and not the wrong combinations wey make U see ghost ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by LarrySun(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Daniel Famous: Sir, are you also reading this post?

Detective Lot: Yes, humble Famous, the post is ridiculous, to say the least.

Daniel Famous: Do you think what Denrele is claiming is true?

Detective Famous: If I should investigate Goldie's death, Denrele would be my prime suspect.

Daniel Famous: Isn't that far-fetched, sir?

Detective Lot: Look at it this way, dear Famous; Goldie appears to Denrele in his dreams, accusing him of knowing her murderer and not doing anything. What if Goldie always invade his dreams because he's her murderer? What if Goldie was telling him to confess his crime because he (Denrele) killed her? Hence the 'YOU know who killed me and YOU are not doing anything about it'.

2 Likes

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by kendrick93(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
attension seeker dis denrele is
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by prowlG: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
That guy is something else
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by fpeter(f): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
WILIE WILIE DON DIE, NA WHO KILL AM?
NA BELLO KILL AM,KLAP FOR BELLO undecided
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by munasami: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
Bonaguy: [img]http://1.bp..com/-3q529Al4r5k/VBvjFgThacI/AAAAAAAAbRg/i4lubfzaUwY/s280/2_3_edit-748293.jpg[/img]

Late Goldie's best friend, Denrele Edun in a recent interview with Sahara TV said that he kept seeing Goldie in his dreams and she always says he know who killed her...

"I kept seeing her in my dreams and she keeps telling me you know who killed me and you are not doing anything about it. I'm not kidding. You know these things, we don't actually believe in (the) Supernatural. I have a friend who can bear me witness to that. And then I have to call my mom who prayed.." he said

http://www.gistmetro.com/2014/09/goldie-keeps-telling-me-that-i-know-who.html

He should go ahead and metion their names, why wait?

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Tenim47(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tel her say na GOD kill her na. . . #lobatan

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by rill: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Denrele is on nairaland, pls be nice
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by chinex276(m): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Another nigerian movie scene...
Bt come 2 think of it, mad pple see dead pple's ghost.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Demianbuchi(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
really?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Lathunjimi(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
I can't blame him, he is gradually fading out in d entertainment industry and needed something catchy to draw people's attention to him once more. Poor dude, he chose the wrong topic of interest tongue
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by chinex276(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ur drunk again right??
LarrySun: Daniel Famous: Sir, are you also reading this post?

Detective Lot: Yes, humble Famous, the post is ridiculous, to say the least.

Daniel Famous: Do you think what Denrele is claiming is true?

Detective Famous: If I should investigate Goldie's death, Denrele would be my prime suspect.

Daniel Famous: Isn't that far-fetched, sir?

Detective Lot: Look at it this way, dear Famous; Goldie appears to Denrele in his dreams, accusing him of knowing her murderer and not doing anything. What if Goldie always invade his dreams because he's her murderer? What if Goldie was telling him to confess his crime because he (Denrele) killed her? Hence the 'YOU know who killed me and YOU are not doing anything about it'.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by san316(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
We know who kill her now. No be cancer?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by HelenBee(f): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
The way he dresses is the same way he thinks. Let her family av rest of mind biko.

1 Like

Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Lathunjimi(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
rill: Denrele is on nairaland, pls be nice

Be 9ice because he foot's your bills right?
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Kalex01(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
My be drank too much or he actually knows about it.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by olumzz(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
maxisfield: Anytin cn appear to denrele cos he luks lyk jus anytin tongue
Omo see as u freshing grin
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by solotutu(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
Holywizard: Goldie is a die hard catholic. She must be in pulgatory
sorry for ya knowledge of that! Pulgatory ko! Resting room ni! Better go find truth
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by joycerap(f): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
Dz guy slf eeeh
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by greatwaters: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
I just want you all to know that I wont comment on this thread since my comment wont be on the First Page.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by tenovaten(m): 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
Airforce1: Denrele been telling lies right from when he was little
Since kiddies vision 101
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by oloriooko(m): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Denrele smokes shi×t, so what do u expect to hear from such high master grin
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by greatwaters: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
chinex276: Another nigerian movie scene...
Bt come 2 think of it, mad pple see dead pple's ghost.
Its a lie, they also see living people's ghosts.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
I knew it was dorobucci... doro-die, doro-dere grin grin
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by ekenzify(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mr. Denrele I understand your frustrations....i really do. Late Goldie was your best friend, and yesi know u miss her alot, but bro, its time to let go. She's gone and never coming back. Take heart
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by chidooh1: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
I know denrele very well and have never taken him serious before so, why would it be now.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by jamesversion: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
Na lyk dis madness dey take start.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nairalanders, I must say that I'm surprise at your response to this thread as if its not possible for someone that is dead to communicate with humans through dreams, please call your grandparents and ask if it possible before your response, thanks.
Re: "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele by chuckdee4(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sounds like a man trying to get some attention, let the poor lady rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) / Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited / Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.