Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop (3572 Views)

Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) / What's This Recent Rubbish About Temigracie?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by pweedyuz(f): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
damn!!!!!i am f**king late
mehn hold up plenty for barracks o

did anyone kip space for me....*im with a bottle of metus rose,andre nd better plaintan chips

*strains eyes to c yungchop shivering as temigracie takes d mic*
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
sameer1212: e joe na. oya stand up meka lap den tongue
wit dat ur tiny laps tongue
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by chimerase2: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Wat is happening here undecided
Can sombody tell the man of God wat is happening undecided

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
pweedyuz: damn!!!!!i am f**king late
mehn hold up plenty for barracks o

did anyone kip space for me....*im with a bottle of metus rose,andre nd better plaintan chips

*strains eyes to c yungchop shivering as temigracie takes d mic*
yeah..I did

shifts for her....gives her a bottle of andre
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
chibwike: you don carry me come here..oya shift make i siddon, plus why u dey talk me and xtarxhyne private issue for here na.
undecidedundecided
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Correct guy... Dats a gud combo mehn.
Unto TGIF tinz. Afta here na Club 10 o
Kpamest..... Chai yhu na gbogbo bad yhu oooo.... Gbosa to yhu
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Xtarxhyne: wit dat ur tiny laps tongue
angry grin grin angry
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
spanzed: no be only you my brother.. grin
oya na lets wait fot her den...
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Xtarxhyne: wit dat ur tiny laps tongue
lolz... d bone weh dey insidam strong na angry
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
cdamsel: club ke?
Wat ll I be doing while u balling hard? undecided
I was just giving the guy hope ni.

Who go go yeye club when U dey with am.

Its me and U all d way baecheesy
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by pweedyuz(f): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
Xtarxhyne: yeah..I did

shifts for her....gives her a bottle of andre
Ahh!tank u sister mi

*chai nd i can see evritin from dis place...gives her d chips*
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by lawrenceunaa: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
am i late (am still alive ooo wink ) oyibo talk better late than never wink
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: angry grin grin angry
undecidedundecided tongue
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
pweedyuz:
Ahh!tank u sister mi

*chai nd i can see evritin from dis place...gives her d chips*
uw* whispers to her...don't go near kelvingraphics o

temigracie o#yawns
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
sameer1212: lolz... d bone weh dey insidam strong na angry
f I hear..dem go dey chuuk me
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Good evening, honourable adjudicators, members of the opposing team, chairpersons and audience. I'm the captain of the affirmative side. Today, our motion is 'Married peeps should not stay in separate room'....

I am Miss Grace Temitayo....I ll be supporting the motion...Here with me are my co-speakers and presenters....Mizmycoli, the second speaker and Madam Rozzay, the third speaker...

Let me first define the motion...What is marriage??... What do we know about marrigae??....What is privacy??

4 Likes

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
To buttress my points or to let you know more about marriage. I ll like to define 'marriage' in the Christian way, Islamic way and Legally too....

3 Likes

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by cdamsel(f): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
I was just giving the guy hope ni.

Who go go yeye club when U dey with am.

Its me and U all d way baecheesy
hmmmm,u better no leave me o,i don't want to be lonely in this big house o

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Legally, we define marriage as the legal status, condition, or relationship that results from a contract by which one man and one woman, who have the capacity to enter into such an agreement, mutually promise to LIVE TOGETHER in the relationship of Husband and Wife in law for
life, or until the legal termination of the relationship.

PS: am so so sorry, peeps....I ll be dropping it small small....Am using a Panda fone...

5 Likes

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
Christians view marriage as a state instituted and ordained by God for the lifelong relationship between one man as husband and one woman as wife. They consider it the most intimate of human
relationships, a gift from God, and a sacred institution. Biblically, it is to be "held in honour among all…."[Heb. 13:4]
Jesus Christ underscored the importance and sacredness of lifelong marriage in his own teachings. He stated that God had
created mankind as male and female [Genesis 1:27;2:24] and that in marriage " 'the two will become one flesh'. So they
are no longer two, but one flesh.

3 Likes

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by Tymax(m): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
How did I miss this thread?

Chopping shawarma and sipping my chilled lacasera. cool

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
cdamsel: hmmmm,u better no leave me o,i don't want to be lonely in this big house o
I wont leave U hun, wetin i want go find 4 Club wey U no get na??
I wil always be with U Omalicham
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Marriage is a religious duty and is consequently a moral safeguard as well as a social necessity. Islam does not equal celibacy with high "taqwa" / "Iman". The prophet has also said, "Marriage is my tradition who so ever keeps away there from is not from amongst me".
Marriage acts as an outlet for sexual needs and regulate it so one does not become a slave to his/ her desires. It is a social necessity because through marriage, families are established and the family is the fundamental unit of our society.
Furthermore, marriage is the only legitimate or halal way to indulge in intimacy between a man and a woman.

3 Likes

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by Tymax(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Honestly, I dey learn work for where you dey o. See lyrics. grin
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by djeezy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Temigracie you can compile your argument in one post. So as to make it easier to read. Thanks.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tymax:
Honestly, I dey learn work for where you dey o. See lyrics. grin
Lolz...
Ma G. xup?
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by yungchop: 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Temigracie no come play at all o, anyway let the likes do the talking cool
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Before I continue. I would like to thank my opponent for his points...

Back to the topic, Do we really need to stay in different rooms??...DOnt you think it will affect our sex-life??..Dont you think the level of closeness will reduce??...We start exhibitingg some behaviours since we have lots of privacy...We start cheating and making late night calls...

Why should we sleep in diferent rooms??...for solitude or privacy??...It has more disadvantage than advantage....

WHAT HAPPEN WHEN WE SLEEP SEPARATELY??...

‘Sleeping apart from each other, however valid the initial reason, is never emotionally or psychologically healthy for a couple,’ says Psychologist Donna Dawson (www.donadawson.co.uk). ‘It is obvious that the first thing that will suffer is a couple’s sex life, as the couple now need to make a concerted and planned effort to
meet up for sex.

What is less obvious, though, is the loss of spontaneous cuddling, touching and chatting in bed, which is actually the glue that bonds a couple over the longer term. A lack of this ‘bonding’ can lead to a couple feeling distant from each other. And getting used
to not having sex can cause the sex drive in both partners to drop even further, so that you want sex even less.

It is far better to try
other options first, such as using wax earplugs and an eye-mask if a partner snores or comes in late, and/or buying a bigger bed so that you both have more room in which to move without disturbing
each other.’

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by cdamsel(f): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
thanks sweetie,which movie are we gonna watch tonight?

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
djeezy: Temigracie you can compile your argument in one post. So as to make it easier to read. Thanks.
...AM so so sorry, DJ....

I cant....My phone is not that good....Apart from that the ntwrk is badt here too....I tried compiling it at first....Netwrk swiped it off....
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by djeezy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
temigracie: ...AM so so sorry, DJ....

I cant....My phone is not that good....Apart from that the ntwrk is badt here too....I tried compiling it at first....Netwrk swiped it off....
awww sorry bout that. I understand now.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by MizMyColi(f): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
coolTemigracie: Repping her kind, Everywhere she goes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Please Advice A Brother! / Know Your Zodiac Signs And Meanings / I Love Iammissmarvel But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.