Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop (3573 Views)

Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) / What's This Recent Rubbish About Temigracie?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by cdamsel(f): 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Lolz... Xo what are they blending?
shhhhh just watch d movie tongue

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
1one:

Go chop bitter kola... E go clear the sleep
Bitter cola no dhey ghuud for ma body
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
cdamsel: shhhhh just watch d movie tongue
Ayt i will watch it kuz of U bae
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by daveP(m): 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
Who started it altogether?
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:27am On Sep 20, 2014
zicoraads: Kelvin...see yaself grin

I hope u checked urself properly...Kelvin has the ability of getting anything in skirt naked by just saying 'sup' grin

The chairman of WWAN is bad like that!
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedlipsrsealed

Oga shey na U gimme dat kind juju abi??

Na wa o
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Boredom cry cry cry
eeyaah...pele
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2014
sameer1212: undecided
tonguetongue
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by Sehindemi(f): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2014
temigracie: In conclusion, sleeping apart makes them think having sex is a duty...Something they do not to have fun but just to satisfy their patner..

They grow apart...They talk less...They have little time to discuss about their individual lives and businesses...They only see in the morning when preparing for work...

Mr opponent, sir...How do you make the bond between you and your wife stronger when you sleep separately??..How will you make your family stronger??...

With all this listed points, I have certainly prove to you that 'couples should sleep together'....And therefore today's motion should definitely stand...

Thank you!!...**bows**
Initially,I'd rather prefer U oppose..
Buh honestly,Ur listed points are gud to go!
Bravo!!!
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop by barackodam: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2014
Issorai.

Ah waz hia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? / Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. / I Love Iammissmarvel But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.