Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode (54541 Views)

Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? / Reply to FFK's "The Cash, The Jet And Pastor Orisejiafor" - Cramjones / Who Blinded Prof. Ambrose Ali And Ayo Ojewumi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by ademoladeji(m): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
Fear Naija.... shocked Fear Naija....
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by LasGidiOwner: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
Where are the electronic-APC goats?
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by 1stola: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Where are the electronic-APC goats?
Certified fool! pls stop ranting.
I JUST PRAY THAT S.A WON'T RETURN THE MONEY TO THIS BÅSTARD OLD FOOLS.

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by basty: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mad animal Fani Kayode. Like father like son.These mad people think we are animals like them
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by sweetgala(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
There is no way $9million dollars can procure more than 1 Fighter Helicopter, and you'll have no change afterwards.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Phikom(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
FFK needs to be lobotomised...
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
I used to like this fans dude but with this ..... I don't know. So it was subleased and subleased and subleased..... Stories. If the plane had crashed what would orstejafor had done.....claim he doesn't know who it was subleased to also ? Why accept a jet as a gift when you know you can't personally maintain it. That where incompetence starts from.

3 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, 10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.
Matt 10:9-10

Exactly why a full time Pastor should not be involved in private business under any guise whatsoever!

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Elnino4ladies: 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
The occupant of FFK cephalus need to be rooted asap..tribal person!
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

Are you still one of those thinking it is still a coincidence that from all available jets in the Presidential fleet, the air force fleet and other numerous private aircraft in Nigeria.....the goverment saw only a jet owned by a close confidante of the President suitable for the assignment....?

Let's call it what it is......it was a MONEY LAUNDERING expedition that went awry.

You guys should leave Christians out of this....it was a monkey business involving a pastor .....that is all!
You mean they should have gone for that of Bola Tinubu?

Of course this is all about religion and politics.

...as if there's something you can do about it,

mtchew!
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by timilehing(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Patience!! No one knows where this issue is going just yet
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Ayatullah(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
tomakint: ....this is FOOD FOR THOUGHT and I hope the APC touts here will READ & LEARN that Pastor Oritsejafor was no criminal afterall.....Pataki what sayeth thou?
Cc: Sincere9gerian, idumuose, Sunnybobo3, iconize, gramci, gratieao, chinasaekperem3, customized13, collynzo17, aljharem, Papabrowne, zlatansomto, bloodykiller, oneeast, chinoelect, Firefire etc

FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR IMBECILES!

Indeed this is food for thought for the family of imbeciles that are hell bent at sinking this nation. May The Almighty God bring them down like TB Joshua Guest House.

4 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by joephemzyz(m): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
Narrow mindedness.............people affiliating with the easy conclusions.....too lazy to even think things thru before posting.......
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by AWODCHEMIST(m): 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
Exactly my thought.....
T4taiwo: Femi fani kayode, what will u have insinuate if the whole shit involved APC chieftains and its supporters. You really tried to make us believed that pa oritsejafor has no link or hidden agenda about the event. but I don't blame you, your sense of reason is guided by the deep hatred u have towards APC. Allow the security personnel to do the needful and stop ranting like a dejected son.
I don't even trust our security personnel, they compromise virtually on all important and security issue to favor their pay master....
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Bam247: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
FFK you a disgrace, cnt to fool ur self and close ur dust bin buccal calvity.

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Pataki: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
So this crackhead has been sniffing the same drug our resident President of the Criminal Association of Nigeria (CAN) aka JayZ Bling-Bling Pope of Aso Rock.

So out of the 11 Presidential Jets that the Presidency has, it is only the jet that "church members" bought for Pastor Ayotallah Bin OLEJAFUCK that was suitable for money laundering and arms smuggling by the FG?

Only certified ediots takes this nuisance called FFK serious.

5 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
mentorandfriend: We could all be wrong at the end, and FFK would be right. Oritsejafor has owned up to owning the jet, but has since declared that it was hired from him, thus he has no authority in what the new owners would use the jet for. Is that too much to understand?
I wonder o.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
I pray this will be the last FFK gibberish I will read.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by confidencetimi: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
senseless idiotic animal. don't u think before u talk
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Metallurgist: The truth can't be eclipse by falsehood, try hard as u may fkk, it does take a genious to spot a blatant cover up lie like this one, one good thing the south african goverment are not APC yet the reject totally this silly, cheap attemp to woodwinkle the truth, shame on orisejafor for abusing his position, shame on fkk for being a political dog, shame on the nigerian goverment for abusing our collective intelegence.
you can fool others but not me. Why must they use the private jet CAN lease out? All the presidential jets, military jets but na Ayo private jet them want use?
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
this man here said it all

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Pataki: So this crackhead has been sniffing the same drug our resident President of the Criminal Association of Nigeria (CAN) aka JayZ Bling-Bling Pope of Aso Rock.

So out of the 11 Presidential Jets that the Presidency has, it is only the jet that "church members" bought for Pastor Ayotallah Bin OLEJAFUCK that was suitable for money laundering and arms smuggling by the FG?

Only certified ediots takes this nuisance called FFK serious.
i wonder oo not convincing at all. God just sit down up there they watch. When His time comes, He will judge us all.

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by tsolz90(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
tomakint: ....this is FOOD FOR THOUGHT and I hope the APC touts here will READ & LEARN that Pastor Oritsejafor was no criminal afterall.....Pataki what sayeth thou?
Cc: Sincere9gerian, idumuose, Sunnybobo3, iconize, gramci, gratieao, chinasaekperem3, customized13, collynzo17, aljharem, Papabrowne, zlatansomto, bloodykiller, oneeast, chinoelect, Firefire etc
Gathering of Igbos

3 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by YurFatHer: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Is it not nigeria's money that they are using to buy weapons for boko haram. GOD is watching us all.

1 Like

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Metallurgist: The truth can't be eclipse by falsehood, try hard as u may fkk, it does take a genious to spot a blatant cover up lie like this one, one good thing the south african goverment are not APC yet the reject totally this silly, cheap attemp to woodwinkle the truth, shame on orisejafor for abusing his position, shame on fkk for being a political dog, shame on the nigerian goverment for abusing our collective intelegence.
Shame on you for wasting your parents money wc they used in sending u to school. ''Educated illiterate,'' you're so obstinate and blinded by hatred dat you cnt undastnd this simple explanation.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by GogetterMD(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Why lease out the jet? What happened to "I have a busy schedule and I need the jet to ease my schedule"? FFK, Ayo and Goodluck are taking us for a fool's ride
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
beopened: When God was distributing intelligence......The Jonathanians including FFK were absent hence this silly attempt to spin,embellish and cover up a most heinous crime of both Ayo OritseJETfor backed by the clueless one

If you think we Christians will be fooled into supporting a useless man who parades himself as a man of God when we know that he is nothing but a street hustler in the sinful temple of crass partisaship having left his initial calling,then religious bigots like FFK who we all know is as duplicitious as anything should check their heads very well
the only CAN president i know is Jesus.
Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
The sezied cash event made me realize how foolish and daft APC and its supporters are and I have resolved never to engage them in any debate. They have no single brain.

For example,

I bought a truck and leased it to a haulage company and i get returns from the service that my truck renders, remember I have no single control over who they rent the truck to nor what they use it to carry. Now if eventually they (haulage company) gets catch transporting cash using my truck how am i to be held responsible when I have no control on what the truck carries and where it goes.

Its a very simple Logic but for APC supporters with no brain, it is too hard to comprehend. That's how they want to rule Nigeria, we shall see

2 Likes

Re: The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
The funny thing about the whole issue is that you can't stop Jonathan come 2015 no matter how hard you try. I don't do politics but this is the candid truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Caption This Handshake Of President Buhari And Bukola Saraki / Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.