Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Asking An "Ex" About Your Flaws, Is It Ever Okay? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking An "Ex" About Your Flaws, Is It Ever Okay? (24339 Views)

Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) / Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Propose To Her Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asking An "Ex" About Your Flaws, Is It Ever Okay? by edwife(f): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSSbaP-2OY

Not ok,because someone else will love all those imperfections.Don't change who you are. smiley
Re: Asking An "Ex" About Your Flaws, Is It Ever Okay? by mosbiod(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
If you really Love him/her, why can't you tell him / her the flaws while still in the relationship and give a chance to make the relationship work. If she/he heeds to the advice, good. If not get the f**k off
Re: Asking An "Ex" About Your Flaws, Is It Ever Okay? by xtervaganza(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ok
Re: Asking An "Ex" About Your Flaws, Is It Ever Okay? by 100Cents: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
HisSexcellency: From the content of your write up, i believe you're strongly contemplating on doing so or already did and now not sure if you did the right thing. To my asking an Ex about your flaws is a flaw itself. It's a sign of inadequacy and inferiority complex

This is my stand. Good summary. I will never do that.

What a lady sees in a man and begs to marry him and another lady sees the same man and thinks he deserves being dumped shows that someone somewhere is being insincere..

So let us not depend on our exes to know our flaws. During the lifespan of the relationship, if you cannot tell your partner what he or she needs to quit in order to build a healthy relationship with you, then the partner keeping quiet is a big sign of immaturity..
Re: Asking An "Ex" About Your Flaws, Is It Ever Okay? by excel001(m): 6:07am On Sep 21, 2014
90 percent of partners who parted ways wants to feel and appear better, do you think your ex can open up to talk to you about your flaws, some can even go to an extent of telling you the opposite when consulted. so let an ex be ex dear.
Re: Asking An "Ex" About Your Flaws, Is It Ever Okay? by SenatorJames(m): 6:18am On Sep 23, 2014
True talk
Scyllapatron: no human is infallible, and no one knows you more than YOU know yourself. what made Mr. A dump you may be what will make Mr. B die for you, and might be what will make Mr. C take you to the alter. Be original, be yourself.
instead of trying to put the pieces of the ex-puzzle together, trust in the future, leave the pieces on the floor and move 'the fvck' on...

β€œThe future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt
I see consulting your ex as inferiority complex. They will see themselves as indispensable (someone you can't leave without).

Let the new correct the new.

2 Likes

Re: Asking An "Ex" About Your Flaws, Is It Ever Okay? by Brite02(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2014
on a scale of one to ten i choose eight. i think its not okay, believe me its never okay. what is the motive behind your asking your ex about your flaws? are you trying to get back with him?

the terms and conditions that led to the breakup should be considered if ever you would ask your ex about your flaws.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.