Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Gestures That Girlfriends Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gestures That Girlfriends Love. (49102 Views)

Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies / Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by pasqal09: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
1. Unexpected Hug From Behind
A hug from behind says you wanted to be close to her so badly that you couldn't even wait for her to turn around. Especially when it's a surprise, it's a great way to show you care. Make sure it's your girlfriend though, random girls aren't as enthused with surprise hugs.

2. Giving Precise Compliments
Rather than saying "you look pretty" (actually, you should say that too) compliment her on a specific piece of jewelry, or the way her hair looks, or the color of her dress. It's more authentic than a blanket compliment. Compliment her often but not so much that it becomes insincere.

3. Walk Between Her and The Street
it's nice to let her know you care about her. Don't demand it, but when walking on the sidewalk subtly staying between her and traffic is incredibly sweet.

4. Put Your Arm Around her and rub her arm
A persons arm might be the most platonic place on the body, which is why it's such a cute spot to rub. It says I care about you so much I just want to touch you

5. Hand on her back as you walk in a crowd
Not in a forceful or territorial way, but more to asure that she's still there next to you. It also shows how proud you are to be with her.

6. Bring up details from Past conversations
Girls know they drone on sometimes, but it's the boyfriend's duty to listen. Let her know you've been listening by casually bringing up things she's mentioned in past conversations. In fact this one can be applied to all your friends, not just that special someone.

7. Say thank you even after small things
When she wakes you up in the morning so you're not late, when she hands you a towel as you get out of the shower, when she makes the meal she knows you like. Also make eye contact with her as you say it, she'll love it.

140 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by vizkiz: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
if you do these with my girl, she will just keep looking @ you like this

undecided

131 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by pasqal09: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
vizkiz: if you do these with my girl, she will just keep looking @ you like this

undecided
Are you sure she's your girl? undecided

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Mprex(f): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hulalat! grin grin cheesy

Where are them guys Come and learn from the Op

Op's girlfriend must be lucky lipsrsealed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
I don't like compliments especially one that has to do with my clothes or jewelleries.

I may never have to use them again if you compliment them. Sounds weird but that's me

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by pasqal09: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle: I don't like compliments especially one that has to do with my clothes or jewelleries.

I may never have to use them again if you compliment them. Sounds weird but that's me
That's very weird

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by vizkiz: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
pasqal09:
Are you sure she's your girl? undecided

are you sure most of those stuffs you wrote up there applies in reality?? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by pasqal09: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mprex: Hulalat! grin grin cheesy

Where are them guys Come and learn from the Op

Op's girlfriend must be lucky lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by keypad1: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
this one pasqal don post so. Na frontpage material be this ooo.

I dont have anytin to comment

2 Likes

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by nneh1(f): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
This is so true bcs I go crazy over a guy that does any of these especially no 1,2 4 and 6 but unfortunately they don't.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Yungwhy(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ok o

1 Like

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by pasqal09: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
nneh1: This is so true bcs I go crazy over a guy that does any of these but unfortunately they don't.
Yeah, that's why I need to let them know why they should

5 Likes

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle: I don't like compliments especially one that has to do with my clothes or jewelleries.

I always knew you were weird!

Why should you hide the accessories because of an innocent compliment? Are the compliments sarcastic?

You NEED DELIVERANCE...

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Who cares¿
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Phikom(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Story for the gods...

2 Likes

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by yuzjet(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Wow....

Points 1, 2 & 7 are what all the ladies want but won't ask for. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by GraceInUSA: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
ok
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by sonofyisa(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
My spot
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by themejiwalker(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
i have my reservations as for putting my hand on her back in public. Doing that doesn't necessarily imply that my feelings for her are geniune. i'm not a big fan of PDA anyway

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Jaydon123(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
So what does the girl do in return? Apart from complaining...

32 Likes

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
hmmmmm.
ALL DIZ RELATIONSHIP TIPs.....YET we meet kata-kata..
MOST of our PARENTS were not THOUGHT DIZ TINS ..yet dey LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
RELATIONSHIP I SAY, IS NOW CHEVRON JOB...or permanent JOB.
DESPITE all diz infiltrations from MODERN DAY CHURCHES , RELATIONSHIPS DOCTORS and etc...
we still WALLOW in APATHY with each NEW RELATIONSHIP.
4ME , am just tired of all diz useless TIPS...
I just told my LADYFRIEND dat we need RELATIONSHIP LEAVE...this will enable us reason things and know how far we have faired as well as understand if we need to continue....because for me its just becoming NEEDLESS...
MOST times if we stay SOLELY as guys, we achieve more.
MOST THINGS,.i have achieved so far..were gotten when i stayed put and reasoned .
UPTILL dis moment i cant DEDUCE ROLES of most girl friends...
AM not saying MY LADY is evil but there are some times as a MAN ...u may need a BREAK to reason solely...
I DONT BLAME MEN WHO ARRANGE SEPARATE ROOM for their WIVES...

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by FlameZee(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
U dare nt do all dis here in d north.

11 Likes

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Lovexme(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
bleh.. undecided
Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by OohMpa: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
8. Get a cane and flog her bum, if it vibrates, tell her she's a good twerker...She must fück you that night

If it echoes, tell her you're an amazing äss clapper, she must fück you that night....

If it reverberates and rebounds on your face, tell her you got a great future behind you, she must have a 3some with you that night.....angry

Thank ooh Mpa later
#Sai

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Play with sand with her on street also abi undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by Gooci(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
pls dont book space here o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gestures That Girlfriends Love. by chimerase2: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Op I can see u luv killing cats but take amu easy undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Finds Love At Filling Station, Thanks The Government (Video) / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.