Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (30976 Views)

Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 03, 2012
The focus is always on women esp when it comes to romance. But I believe romance should be a two way street yes equal. Women shuould be just as giving.

I always go the extra mile to suprise, pamper and lavish gifts on my baby. Sometimes I can go over the top but hey we are women..LOL

Lemme stop my blabaring and go straight to the point, Men, what sort of romantic gastures do you appreciate or like from your gf/wife etc?

Please be frank this may be a great thread for us (Women) to learn new things and pick up tips.

smiley smiley smiley smiley

5 Likes

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Businesstools(m): 7:00am On Aug 03, 2012
A deep kiss.

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by LordReed(m): 8:04am On Aug 03, 2012
A kind reassuring word when I am stressed.

A massage when I am fagged out.

Help putting on/off my clothes even if I don't need it.

Feed me titbits while we eat.

Rub her hands over any of my exposed skin surfaces e.g. face, hands, arms, etc.

34 Likes

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 03, 2012
Men are such simple creatures. grin grin grin Nice one keep it coming.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by LordReed(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2012
rokiatu: Men are such simple creatures. grin grin grin Nice one keep it coming.

We never claimed to be otherwise. . . wink

6 Likes

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2012
A little BD$M + more attention + more PDA's is Okay grin
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by kandiikane(m): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2012
Whàt's PDA?
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2012
kandiikane: Whàt's PDA?
public display of affections cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2012
Rokiatu is Once again at Loss of Romatic Ish -- Now she wants us to save her Boring Love Life! cheesy cheesy

Me think the Only Romantic Gesture that could spark ma Heart to Seventh Heaven Is when She decides Having a romantic movie night planned. While we guys whine and whine about all the kissy-gushy stuff, we do happen to enjoy that kind of thing. we're not going to admit that, though grin.
Maybe having a bowl of popcorn already in the microwave would be a good idea, or a bowl of fruit set out in front of the couch. It's a sign of sharing, something every relationship needs and it really gets me On.
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by kandiikane(m): 9:36am On Aug 03, 2012
bennyraz: public display of affections cheesy

Lol, ooo. Thought it was a political thing. tongue
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, ooo. Thought it was a political thing. tongue
u hate politics don't u tongue
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by greedie1(f): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2012
*subscribing*
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 03, 2012
kandiikane:

Don't hate it, just politicians. tongue
lwtmb.. I'm a politician tongue
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2012
bennyraz: A little BD$M + more attention + more PDA's is Okay grin
Eyah!!! I understand. grin
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Eyah!!! I understand. grin
u no understand atall.. O o jasi ra ra
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by swtchicgurl: 10:11am On Aug 03, 2012
i rub his cheek and chest with sandpaper.

i carry ground pepper with me in case he misbehaves.

what can be more romantic!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Sijo01(f): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2012
*subscribing*
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 03, 2012
El Guapo: Rokiatu is Once again at Loss of Romatic Ish -- Now she wants us to save her Boring Love Life! cheesy cheesy

Me think the Only Romantic Gesture that could spark ma Heart to Seventh Heaven Is when She decides Having a romantic movie night planned. While we guys whine and whine about all the kissy-gushy stuff, we do happen to enjoy that kind of thing. we're not going to admit that, though grin.
Maybe having a bowl of popcorn already in the microwave would be a good idea, or a bowl of fruit set out in front of the couch. It's a sign of sharing, something every relationship needs and it really gets me On.
wink wink

Hell to the no!!! My love life is right at the top there far far from boring. Infact right now my romance life is surreal. I have so much creative and romantic ideas to possibly last me a lifetime of love.

People work hard to achieved stuff, I worked hard to become a romantic.

There nothing guys will list here that I already don't know of...even if this thread hit 50 pages. Well some people have weird taste. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed This thread is just for fun really. And I just what to see a pattern..maybe most guys will vote on romantic dinner, or a massege and hot sex sessionor kissing and sensaully touching them frequently.

Romantic ideas and me?? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee.. I will be writing my very own book on romance soon. Pun intended. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by kandiikane(m): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2012
bennyraz: politics is more lucrative.. Enuf money to loot, enuf money to jamboree tongue tongue tongue

Aha, I see. Ok, don't forget me when you are looting the cash but I beg you, you don't know me if ever you get caught. cheesy
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2012
Sijo01: *subscribing*
ati ri e smiley
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2012
kandiikane:

Aha, I see. Ok, don't forget me when you are looting the cash but I beg you, you don't know me if ever you get caught. cheesy
hav u heard d word ''chop alone and die alone'' in this case, i'm nt chopping alone grin grin
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by kandiikane(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2012
Lol, yes ehn but you will die alone. grin
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2012
A warm hug and kiss, when back from a trip or after a long stressful day.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2012
kandiikane: Lol, yes ehn but you will die alone. grin
God forbid! I'm planning on resigning next week. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by swtchicgurl: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2012
val_dee: A warm hug and kiss, when back from a trip or after a long stressful day.

and how will the hug and kiss remove the stress? tongue
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Sijo01(f): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2012
bennyraz: ati ri e smiley

interpreter plzzzzzz!
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Sijo01(f): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2012
swtchicgurl:

and how will the hug and kiss remove the stress? tongue

Look outside the box, you wil get the gist.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by swtchicgurl: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2012
Sijo01:

Look outside the box, you wil get the gist.

look into the box and u'll see the emoticon.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2012
Sijo01:

interpreter plzzzzzz!
we don see u grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child / 4 Important Relationship Rules You Must Follow / Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.