Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (48570 Views)

Hhhmm, See What Happened To Emeka And His Girlfriend This Christmas. Take A Look / 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by zonax(m): 12:51am On Sep 29, 2015
Naijasinglegirl always killing people with laughter.
Good one
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by jennifer22(f): 1:14am On Sep 29, 2015
omigod.......very hilarious , rolling on the floor , haabaa Emeka ,pure water na 10 naira ,and beside grass dey there to take wipe the shit ass.now u lose your fine shereren.
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by slap1(m): 1:16am On Sep 29, 2015
Good one.
I didn't check the OP, but towards the middle I thought it sounded like naijasinglegirl. I was right. Go on, girl.
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by Emmaxmusic(m): 1:48am On Sep 29, 2015
Mehn this thread got me really laffing as iN
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 29, 2015
This is a dirty story

Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by lastpage: 2:14am On Sep 29, 2015
Afrok:
Choi... I don laf tire cheesy Emeka d shitty shitty Hot mugu dirty lover boy with an immature, hungry and glutton sharp girl. Can't stop laughing...
Shyte happens!

Very long ago, l was dating this beauty of a lady and finnaly convinced her to come "home" on a Saturday.
I was already for action and when she showed up, l was like "Today, na today"!

After a lot of caressing and malt drinks, we decided it was time to hit the jackpot!
I undressed and whe nshe finally did same, the odour that emanated from what was suppsoed to be a sweet-smelling encounter, put me into a coma immediately!
I simply freezed-out!

I held my breath, ask to be allowed to urinate and she was pulling me down saying "not now, you are not going anywhere".

I was too "gentleman" to tell her what was wrong and just made all sorts of silly excuse not to get down on her.
When it dawned on her that l was not going to jiggy-jiggy her, she became furious and l just begged her to leave that l was feeling sick (which l was really!).
gave her transport fare back and since that day, l avoided her like a plague.

I did not even want to explain it to her but the stubborn lady confronted me one day and said l was "impotent"... then l let her realize that she needs to improve on her "private part hygiene" ... and she was like "WHAT"?
She busted into tears because according to her, "You too is saying the same thing too?" shocked shocked shocked

You need to see how beautiful this lady was..... and to be carrying such "heart-stopping" odour within her legs!

Make Emeka try to improve his hygiene as well because that is a real turn-off for me.
he could have used some of those money to buy tissue or even used them to clean-off or buy Ragolis water to clean himself naah?

Lastpage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by lampido22: 2:16am On Sep 29, 2015
she just failed test number 2
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by flyforall: 2:23am On Sep 29, 2015
Moral of the story is wash after you shit
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by RichieF27: 2:42am On Sep 29, 2015
im just here to see that your eyes ..........
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 2:55am On Sep 29, 2015
Only heaven knows the characters of strangers we share sieats and toilets with in public places and vehicles. I always examine seats used by others. Majority of Nigerians are actually very dirty, especially Hausas and Yorubas and Igbos too. A pretty Igbo girl from a Nigerian university visited me once and she was smelling of poo and another one used my phone and the phone was smelling of poo. That was why I never dated them. Olorun maje. Tufiakwa! God forbid bad thing! Many Nigerians need to clean up! We are humans made in the image of Almighty God and after His likeness; but many humans have chosen to behave like dogs.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by IYANGBALI: 3:04am On Sep 29, 2015
Hahahahahaahahahaahaha dis girl baaaaaaaad. Emeka pupu representing biafra with hot poopoo grin God bless the op
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by djfalone(m): 3:13am On Sep 29, 2015
well written...i laughed my ass off.......
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by Naijasinglegirl: 3:32am On Sep 29, 2015
*shines teeth
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by SmartMugu: 4:38am On Sep 29, 2015
Why would someone watch someone doing #2 and then wait to see if they wiped themselves or not?
Now everyone listened to one side of the story, blaming Emeka.
How r we sure OP was not the one doing the poopoo thing and Emeka chose not to call her or talk to her ever again?
More evidence is needed.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by legendsilver(m): 4:40am On Sep 29, 2015
Am telling u,d worse is tat it wz an airconditioned bus,we have to open the glass for d smell 2 go out
guy u try o, if na me na to throw both she and her smell outside the window. Nonsense, Iranu
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by obiak4(m): 5:19am On Sep 29, 2015
tobimillar:
I really wanna puppu right now...where my bae?
tobi arab man would call her out now
like seriously what on ur sig...........
Arabic
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by NinaNigeria(f): 6:16am On Sep 29, 2015
Haaaaaaa emeka oooo. Lol op i actualy know dis emeka. He is my brother. Do u want me to hook u up? Kweeeeks
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by Kalvan: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2015
Bloody biafrans.
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by Emilord(m): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2015
You sure say that guy name na Emeka?because me na Emeka too oo. I suspect someone has used my name to portray bad dirty habits ooo. chai!impersonation!...*initiating a civil action against the guy*
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by Engrdonfranki(m): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2015
This is rubbish!! You are not a lady, and in this story of yours, you have only sounded like a cheap girl that can easily be deceived with material things. As a living being, we were created an imperfect animals which entails and reflects different ideaology in every living creatures. Emeka made a huge mistake, but he stands to be educated and directed in every aspect of his life. What i expected from the girl was to tell Emeka, "Please what have you done? Please go and clean up your butt-ass and wash your hands with soap and water". If you had told him this, i bet you, he would never forget to wash his hands and clean up after every pupu of his life. So my young girl, you shouldnt have done what you did because you still have the areas you make your own mistakes. Lack of experience, understanding and our mistakes makes every living being imperfect.

Every Nairalander should strive to educate the people that needs to be educated and, never disgrace the illitrates because whatever situation we found ourselves today, is purely the wishes of our creator and, please don't mis-use your privilleges,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by layinks60: 6:54am On Sep 29, 2015
Blaaaa! I can't stop laughing.. I never knew the Igbo's have turned to the Hausa's with their known stink ways of living..

Emeka is a man with a very nice package who won heart and turned the winning to a big lost with his dirty act.

And you Miss, 17 years old of age you've been spying on a man you can barely know. You're nothing but a Jack for doing that.
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by JannahGem: 6:55am On Sep 29, 2015
Engrdonfranki:
This is rubbish!! You are not a lady, and in this story of yours, you have only sounded like a cheap girl that can easily be deceived with material things. As a living being, we were created an imperfect animals which entails and reflects different ideaology in every living creatures. Emeka made a huge mistake, but he stands to be educated and directed in every aspect of his life. What i expected from the girl was to tell Emeka, "Please what have you done? Please go and clean up your butt-ass and wash your hands with soap and water". If you had told him this, i bet you, he would never forget to wash his hands and clean up after every pupu of his life. So my young girl, you shouldnt have done what you did because you still have the areas you make your own mistakes. Lack of experience, understanding and our mistakes makes every living being imperfect.

Every Nairalander should strive to educate the people that needs to be educated and, never disgrace the illitrates because whatever situation we found ourselves today, is purely the wishes of our creator and, please don't mis-use your privilleges,
j

Bros.....your blood dey hot o. Its FICTION and JUST FOR LAUGHS.

Naijasinglegirl writes stories like this for the pleasure of it not cuz it happened in reality, even if it did, she added spice to make it interesting

Sigh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by Tallesty1(m): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2015
Mods una see una life?

This story was written in 2013, the writer posted it here on 2014 and nah today una dey carry am come fp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by billyG(m): 7:08am On Sep 29, 2015
"Mill & Boon"story all xters in this writeup are entirely fictitous.
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by billyG(m): 7:13am On Sep 29, 2015
If she has substituted Idowu for Emeka,even Fanny Kayode & his kinsmen wuld hav call a world press conference 2 denounce,denigrade,dismiss&damn d poser.
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 29, 2015
Hilarious grin
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by kodlins(f): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2015
Nigerians lack sense of humour. NSG jare nice one
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 29, 2015
billyG:
"Mill & Boon"story all xters in this writeup are entirely fictitous.

Possibly not friction but just the writer who is so good cool

Friction or not it is really hilarious grin
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=Naijasinglegirl

Don't blame Emeka. He sells spareparts in Ladipo. They do it anyhow there.
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by omobaagility: 7:20am On Sep 29, 2015
Dangers of trying to impress a girl. Emeka would he been better off using d money he used to buy all those stuffs for u to buy tissue paper n make himself comfortable. But poster maws for u oo. U too shop on top d guy head o. U b real storage system o
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by feldido(m): 7:21am On Sep 29, 2015
Finally we don catch am(in bovi's voice)
So Nobody is edozie04 grin angry shocked
Re: An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend by Afrok(m): 7:23am On Sep 29, 2015
lastpage:

Shyte happens!

Very long ago, l was dating this beauty of a lady and finnaly convinced her to come "home" on a Saturday.
I was already for action and when she showed up, l was like "Today, na today"!

After a lot of caressing and malt drinks, we decided it was time to hit the jackpot!
I undressed and whe nshe finally did same, the odour that emanated from what was suppsoed to be a sweet-smelling encounter, put me into a coma immediately!
I simply freezed-out!

I held my breath, ask to be allowed to urinate and she was pulling me down saying "not now, you are not going anywhere".

I was too "gentleman" to tell her what was wrong and just made all sorts of silly excuse not to get down on her.
When it dawned on her that l was not going to jiggy-jiggy her, she became furious and l just begged her to leave that l was feeling sick (which l was really!).
gave her transport fare back and since that day, l avoided her like a plague.

I did not even want to explain it to her but the stubborn lady confronted me one day and said l was "impotent"... then l let her realize that she needs to improve on her "private part hygiene" ... and she was like "WHAT"?
She busted into tears because according to her, "You too is saying the same thing too?" shocked shocked shocked

You need to see how beautiful this lady was..... and to be carrying such "heart-stopping" odour within her legs!

Make Emeka try to improve his hygiene as well because that is a real turn-off for me.
he could have used some of those money to buy tissue or even used them to clean-off or buy Ragolis water to clean himself naah?

Lastpage!
boss u couldn't have said it any better, personal hygiene is just too important.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Foolishly In Love Or Just Over-reacting? / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? / Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.