Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,877 members, 7,862,953 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy (2585 Views)

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi: I have never e-fought before. Dear Lord, this won't be my first time. Amen.

Please Ladies and GentleGuys, as we wait for Annie to complete her story, please, no snide remarks or comments.

Let's give her grace.
As we all know, nobody holy pass grin

Some of us may not understand what it means for her to take this leap of faith, this bold step.
She's my bravest Nairalander of the month.

Please contribute objectively and maturely.

Thank you all, in anticipation of your cooperation.

That said, OP, be sure you're not pulling a rozay on us.

[size=1pt]Ihedinobi2, Apatheist, Obinoscopy, Jaybee3, Ochon pleease come around.[/size]

smiley
wow thanks. Everything I say here is true except for the names I changed
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by AdeniyiA(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
VANITY OF LIFE.
The unfortunate thing is that some teenager girls even after reading this and being advised, would still wish to explore the this world of vanity until they learn the hard way and thereafter become emergency or accidental counselors.
Well, i can't blame them, I'd rather blame their first 'mama' - Sister EVE (her blood force still dey active cheesy) , who also put us in trouble. >smiley
Disobedience na big issue o

3 Likes

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Waspy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Behold sweetie, old things have passed away..... You can have a new beginning ( if you never finish yourself ni oo)
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Waspy: Behold sweetie, old things have passed away..... You can have a new beginning ( if you never finish yourself ni oo)
Thanks dear. Its a message to all ladies.love yourself, you don't need anyone to give u confidence. You are your number one fan! God first ladies
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Steve and I were growning apart, I wanted my conscience back, I wanted to be free. We quarreled always. I told Sarah my bestie that I wanted to break up and I needed a reason to. My bestie Sarah went to his house to talk to him about a possible reconciliation but he said he was done with me and that the constant quarrels made him have bad grades in school. He said he needed something new. He then asked Sarah to have intercourse with him. That he was dying from pain. Sarah refused but he stil went ahead to UnCloth infront of her ( the humiliation I felt knowing that she saw what should have been between the both of us was terrible). He got close to her and was trting to force himself on her when his bro inlaw came towards the house. He had to stgop and Sarah told me everytin. For the millionth time, my world shatterd again. I knew I had lost it finally. Steve was history since then. I hope he's made his grades up though
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by MizMyColi(f): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
AdeniyiA: VANITY OF LIFE.
The unfortunate thing is that some teenager girls even after reading this and being advised, would still wish to explore the this world of vanity until they learn the hard way and thereafter become emergency or accidental counselors.
Well, i can't blame them, I'd rather blame their first 'mama' - Sister EVE (her blood force still dey active cheesy) , who also put us in trouble. >smiley
Disobedience na big issue o
You must be a christian fundamentalist or a Calvinistangry

1 Like

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by emperorchedda(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
This is interesting. OP just know your situation aint the worse, bunch of gals here have done way more than you but the hypocrisy in the female body system will restrict them from openly admitting. How I wish half of NL gals will come clean like you and behold we will see another side of the girls we have been striving to 'catch'

3 Likes

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by AdeniyiA(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
dp
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by AdeniyiA(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi: You must be a christian fundamentalist or a Calvinistangry

well, i am just a glorified sand who is religiously and socially moderate, in practise. cool
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Before I conclude, I want to use this opportunity to ask everyone to share experiences that will encourage someone who could be like me. This could be the daughter you think is perfectly innocent but wallows in pain of guilt or the brother who thinks no one in this world can love him or give him a chance. Its a big 'small' world. You could be married to such a person right now but how will you know? She probably thinks you'll leave her. It could be that highly placed girlfriend who is just perfect, never wrong. She may have given her own share of herself to the society(the way some people see it to be). Save someone today, be a hero, share experiences to help someone in pain

1 Like

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizMycoli, thanks for the warmth. You are a super person. All of you have been amazing, seeing me throught each truth and each experience I poured out. U kept me going. I jst have a little more stories to tell. The point where the joy becomes evident. Thanks all

2 Likes

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by ochon: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
@MizMyColi, thanks for the mentions. wink

@Annkay, that's a touching story. First off, I'm glad you don't have your pics on, lest some judgemental Nairalanders use it against you. As you can see, some "sanctimonious" members have started with the subtle "blame" game already.

Secondly, I read where you wrote about what your family's thoughts and actions would be if they get to know about your past sexcapades. My advice is, don't tell them. Yeah, you read right. Some secrets are better left unsaid. If you know you are STD's free and healthy, then keep your secrets and move on. Unless it's inevitable that the truth will come out. Your past is your past, we all make mistakes. No one is perfect. What's of utmost importance is, you'd use the fallen bricks of your past, to build a strong foundation for your bright future. Learn from your past, but don't let it dictate your future. *hugs*

Lastly, if you don't have a turtle shell for the criticism that might come from members, I'd advise you to ignore any post that you find insensitive or a subliminal shot at you.

3 Likes

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by ochon: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
emperorchedda: This is interesting. OP just know your situation aint the worse, bunch of gals here have done way more than you but the hypocrisy in the female body system will restrict them from openly admitting. How I wish half of NL gals will come clean like you and behold we will see another side of the girls we have been striving to 'catch'

Don't term it 'hypocrisy' please. Not every member is alike, and most people won't reveal their séx lives on NL. Most people keep their offline lives, offline. And Hypocrisy exist in all genders. It has nothing to do with female gender alone.

Sometimes, many girls that'd have loved to come clean with their secrets on NL, will have a rethink, because they will receive bashings from both the male and female gender. Séxuality section paints a perfect picture. A male writer receives accolades from his story(ies)'s followers, but once a female sèxuality writer writes hers, the hypocrites, which are usually boys, will rear up their ugly character to call her a "whòre" and whatnots. Talk about being two-faced. undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
ochon: @MizMyColi, thanks for the mentions. wink

@Annkay, that's a touching story. First off, I'm glad you don't have your pics on, lest some judgemental Nairalanders use it against you. As you can see, some "sanctimonious" members have started with the subtle "blame" game already.

Secondly, I read where you wrote about what your family's thoughts and actions would be if they get to know about your past sexcapades. My advice is, don't tell them. Yeah, you read right. Some secrets are better left unsaid. If you know you are STD's free and healthy, then keep your secrets and move on. Unless it's inevitable that the truth will come out. Your past is your past, we all make mistakes. No one is perfect. What's of utmost importance is, you'd use the fallen bricks of your past, to build a strong foundation for your bright future. Learn from your past, but don't let it dictate your future. *hugs*

Lastly, if you don't have a turtle shell for the criticism that might come from members, I'd advise you to ignore any post that you find insensitive or a subliminal shot at you.

You have no idea how ur write up has encouraged me. This is the essense of me creating this and sharing all of this. Never knew you guys would even care for someone you don't knw. Tanks a lot. My past won't dictate my future

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by MizMyColi(f): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
Annkay:

You have no idea how ur write up has encouraged me. This is the essense of me creating this and sharing all of this. Never knew you guys would even care for someone you don't knw. Tanks a lot. My past won't dictate my future

Chi-Zos!
shocked

Honestly Bae, I'm surprised.

Btw,it's official.
You just made my weekend kiss

It is good to know that good still comes out of Nairaland RomanceLand grin.
Thanks Ochon, for being such an inspiration.

"My past won't dictate my future"
That's a word on marble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by ochon: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Annkay:

I'm glad I could be of help. smiley And yes, Nlers are caring, the sensible ones though. Thanks to you too, for letting us in on your secret. We appreciate. smiley

MizMyColi:

Chi-Zos!
shocked

Honestly Bae, I'm surprised.

Btw,it's official.
You just made my weekend kiss

It is good to know that good still comes out of Nairaland RomanceLand grin.
Thanks Ochon, for being such an inspiration.

"My past won't dictate my future"
That's a word on marble.

Thanks to you too, MizMyColi. You inspire me too with your various write-ups. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Missmossy(f): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
It is well Annkay,we humans aint perfect as we sometimes have some unpleasant experiences.

Its a good thing,you have poured it out. Live your life devoid of guilt ,we all make mistakes. Making a wise choice afterwards helps in the long run. Do stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Jejely following....
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by JoeCutie(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
[quote
author=Missmossy]It is well Annkay,we humans aint perfect as we
sometimes have some unpleasant experiences.

Its a good thing,you have poured it out. Live your life devoid of guilt
,we all make mistakes. Making a wise choice afterwards helps in the long
run. Do stay safe.[/quote] Hmmm, sounds like a good girl. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Missmossy(f): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
Am always a good girl JoeCutie...good to see you. Where have you been all these while?
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by JoeCutie(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
Missmossy: Am always a good girl JoeCutie...good to see you. Where have you been all these while?
I guess you just noticed my absence. It's well.

1 Like

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Missmossy(f): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
JoeCutie: I guess you just noticed my absence. It's well.
Nah not just noticing it like you think,lets not derail the thread any further biko.
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by JoeCutie(m): 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Missmossy:
Nah not just noticing it like you think,lets not derail the thread any further biko.
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ok, so before I go to bed, I felt I should drop this.
I recall the first time I went to a hotel and a guest inn. I was around 16 going on 17. I did this while in a relationship with Wale. I was big for my age and that decieved everyone including myself. I wanted to belong but the question I ask myself right now is 'have I ever belonged'?
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Wale was the first to actually call me a minor 2 my face. He was my neighbour and I must admit that while I grew, my assets grew too. Another reason I was deceived. I never opened up to him about my past, no one deserved to knw. My sister noticed some connections between Wale and I and she made me see reasons why it wouldn't work. He was a graduate from one of the top private university and I was jst a secondary school graduate waiting for the golden university admission moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by daveP(m): 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ann this is touching. I believe there is something called a fresh start.

The Ceo of a big firm was called that his headquarters was on fire. He flew 600miles and by the time he got there, there was nothing but rubble. He went straight to a carpenter and requested a table be made.

Those around thought he was mad when he carried the table to the top of the rubble. He set it down with a chair and sat.

"The building can go down, but the brain to restart is right here"

madman-people's opinion

belief-his opinion
it didnt take two years to revive his business empire...
wink

1 Like

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
My neighbour also noticed this connection and warned me to run but as usual, I was in love. He was the kind of guy that was a smooth talker, perfect words. I fell hard(as always). My neighbour counselled me a lot and told me nothing good would come out of it and that Wale would get tired of me and dump me, that his parents would want him to get married quickly and that Wale would never wait for me. Those moments awakened me but once I heard Wale's voice, all the counsels flew off the window. Wale had a bad habit, he rarely called, he closed late from work and we hardly even see each other. The times we made out time to meet, we ended up at some private place doing things a 'minor' shouldn't do but it didn't matter. On new year's eve, I received a message that I had a new slate to start over and I did..well for a while. I broke up with him and told him he never had my tym and this rhymed with the time I was admitted into a university
Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Teespice(f): 12:09am On Sep 20, 2014
ochon: @MizMyColi, thanks for the mentions. wink

And this sums it up for me.

2 Likes

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Taleeysun(f): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hmmmmmm. I wish all this will get into the head of ladies who hv gone tru all this and has not change.

1 Like

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by ihedinobi2: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hi MizMyColi. You called.

Hello, Annkay. Nice to meet you.

Life's a journey. Life's a lesson. Life's school. We all get to learn. What we shouldn't do ever is stay in a rut. When we fail, when we fall, we pick ourselves up and keep running.

If there's nothing to love in all this, we can love the fact that you are shedding bad decisions you once made. I'm terribly sorry you had the sort of past you did. Nobody should have it. But then nobody should have mine either. Regardless, I'm enormously glad that you can do what you're doing now. This is spring cleaning. This is closing one book and starting a new one.

And it is absolutely worth it. And every bit a good thing.

Love you, sis. I've got your back.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by AfricanApple(f): 12:29am On Sep 21, 2014
the good thing is that u have found joy.
like I once read in a book 'growing up means making mistakes' if u are an addult and claims u have never made mistake, u are a giant liar.

this is d kinda courage we need to save younger generations.

I just hope d guilt is gone forever. besides who are u feeling guilty for when d person beside u might have done worst.
u will be surprised dat d people u admire most in your life and u would like to be like have done worst things than u have. we are all humans and god knows the beings he created aren't perfect that is why he will always be the all-forgiven

and I also hope yout experiences will make u know how to handle your children in future, both d male and female, what they have failed to teach u, u have to teach your children SEX EDUCATION, It is very important in every child's life

1 Like

Re: My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2014
Thanks guys for the healthy contributions, sorry I've been away for sometime. Would finish up my story today. Happy sunday everyone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Which Of This Actions Are You Guilty Of ? / Governor Uduaghan In Multiple Adultery Mess+ How He Dated Omoni Oboli,others… / Help Me Beg Marieolae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.