Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? (24033 Views)

Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp / NYSC Batch A 2015 Corps Members Posted To Plateau State (Mangu orientation camp) / Ondo State Orientation Camp Boils! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by ViewPointNig: 7:35pm On May 01, 2015
yinpet:
pls how dat orientation camp in mangu far from jos, because I was posted to plateau

Jos to Mangu is approximately 45minutes to an hour. You will leave Jos and get to Mangu Via Barkin Ladi. You wil meander through a rocky terrain and pass by some tin mines and ponds before getting into Mangu. You will enjoy the journey if you like nature.
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by edorhe14(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2015
Egomah:
Is this what 5 star look to you?
This is like heaven compared to some camps in Nigeria
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by donchizzy07(m): 6:41am On May 02, 2015
edorhe14:
This is like heaven compared to some camps in Nigeria
isn't there a whatsapp group for people posted to plateau??
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by edorhe14(m): 7:17am On May 02, 2015
donchizzy07:

No I don't have an idea of any
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by edorhe14(m): 7:18am On May 02, 2015
donchizzy07:

Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by rennykay(f): 4:09pm On May 26, 2015
I hope I find the camp as interesting as you guys make it seem. Leaving by June 2 for the stream 2 batch.
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by apprentist(m): 11:10pm On May 29, 2015
This is grt news. Bt I observed that ur pictures were posted last year. I Pray things are still as neat as u se them here. June 2, Stream 2, Batch A- 08035339419
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by lillywhity(f): 10:17pm On May 31, 2015
pls anyone travelling to mangu tomorro frm Enugu.. watsapp me 07052398700
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by mop4: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Luvly pics i hope am posted here..... Am going dis oct Batch B......
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by labosky(m): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2015
Hi, I'll also be serving in plateau batch B. Stream 2. 2015
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by labosky(m): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2015
Let's create one, kindly drop your number so I can add you up! Plateau batch B stream 2

1 Like

Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by blaqkenny: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dear Nigerian Youth Corpers,

This is a clarion call you must heed. Luck, they say, is when opportunity meets preparedness. If you are a corp member currently serving our fatherland Nigeria, count yourself lucky. What I'm about revealing is a potential gold mine! What would you do if you found one I bet your thoughts are as good as mine. Some may have heard of this gold mine but then, what have they done? Now is the time to take a share of your national cake...ewa...moin moin...okpa...suya...whatever you choose to call it, but the BIG QUESTION is...how do I gain access to this gold mine? If you are curious to know how, please read on...

GOLD MINE LOCATION: The NYSC/BOI Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF) ACCESS DENIED! Awww...poor corper. cry You feeling disappointed already? Not to worry. Here is your access key!

HOW TO GAIN ACCESS
Now you've found your gold mine but then, how do you start mining away? Are you equipped with the right tools, equipment and know-how. If YES, you are welcome. But if your response is in the negative, not to worry. That is the reason why I'm HERE! To equip you with the right tools for mining. You have that which you need but another big question is ARE YOU READY TO ACQUIRE, PROCURE THAT WHICH YOU NEED

ACCESS KEY A Detailed Business Plan.

Come join me on whatsapp where I hand over your access keys to you. Join the NYSC/BOI GEF CORPERS HUB on 07031813005. I'll see you on the inside. Till then, in the words of my mentor John Obidi,

Be Phenomenal or Be Forgotten!

Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by Kingremi(m): 1:07am On Mar 13, 2020
Zonacom:
This camp is surely about the best in Nigeria. kudos to Baba jang.
Ok
Re: The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? by Swealy: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
The place is actually okay
The toilet and bathroom are usable
Very cold
Mangu camp is actually quite good 6/10

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform / A thread for corpers posted to Anambra / Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.