Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse (3620 Views)

Buhari: The North Has An Agenda And Tinubu Is Not Part Of It / Pastor Receives N10m Donation After Naming APC Islamic Party / PDP Makes U-Turn, Denies Saying APC Has Islamic Agenda. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by wesley80(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2014
oyb: I wonder if the op and the author would be posting this tripe if their families were among the victims.

Just as expected the sheeple are going to try to spin this manslaughter into persecution.

Ogbeni, shut up and get lost if you have nothing sensible to say. What has whose family was involved got to do with answering pertinent questions? How's it that 7 days after, the hovering aircraft still remains a UFO in an area with total airspace coverage? Your moronic mind can't seem to think beyond pettiness can it?
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Demdem(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2014
wesley80:

Ogbeni, shut up and get lost if you have nothing sensible to say. What has whose family was involved got to do with answering pertinent questions? How's it that 7 days after, the hovering aircraft still remains a UFO in an area with total airspace coverage? Your moronic mind can't seem to think beyond pettiness can it?

How is this fashola, lasg or apc's problem. Do any of these control the relevant aviation agency responsible?

3 Likes

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by emmasege: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2014
Fashola will definitely want to tread with caution against TB Joshua. He needs no prophet to tell him that this TB guy no be the same as Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo or even olukoya whose God is the Lord. Abeg make una caution Raji o, so that he doesn't turn Abimbola to a widow.
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by aderonila18: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2014
Demdem:

How is this fashola, last or apc's problem. Do any of these control the relevant aviation agency responsible?

The guy is really ignorant! What concerns Fashola or APC with Nigerian airspace? That is under the the federal government. So why not address your concerns to the appropriate quarters, this shows you just want to talk about APC
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by ShehuAba(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2014
wesley80: Is it not curious that more than 7days after the collapse, NAMA and the Lagos state government are yet to issue a statement concerning the "strange aircraft"? Instead, we are hearing of indictments! A few months ago a Boko Haram bomber was caught in same church after failing to detonate his devise. After being initially scoffed at by a largely ignorant public, the church handed the would - be bomber over to the authorities for investigation only for the details to be hushed up after confirming he was actually a terrorist!
Nigerians be wise!

Seriously I am compelled to declare that you deserve the award for the NAIRALAND'S FOOL OF THE YEAR.

Your article, accusations lack substance and is just full of religious bigotry and sentiment without critically assessing the real Issues. If you are really a sincere Christian you would have called for a thorough probe and even if TBJ was indicted he should be prosecuted ASAP.
About 90 lives are lost and all you could do is to blame APC and Fashola for trying to islamize Lagos, this is really pathetic of you and just points to the fact that you have no human piety in you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by wesley80(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
ShehuAba:

Seriously I am compelled to declare that you deserve the award for the NAIRALAND'S FOOL OF THE YEAR.

Your article, accusations lack substance and is just full of religious bigotry and sentiment without critically assessing the real Issues. If you are really a sincere Christian you would have called for a thorough probe and even if TBJ was indicted he should be prosecuted ASAP.
About 90 lives are lost and all you could do is to blame APC and Fashola for trying to islamize Lagos, this is really pathetic of you and just points to the fact that you have no human piety in you.

Spare me the bull crap and direct your abuse to your fundamentalist pathetic self. if you were literate enough to read you'd know the article is only calling for a thorough investigation and berating the LASG for their disposition, but how's a foool supposed to know that?
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by ShehuAba(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
wesley80:

Spare me the bull crap and direct your abuse to your fundamentalist pathetic self. if you were literate enough to read you'd know the article is only calling for a thorough investigation and berating the LASG for their disposition, but how's a foool supposed to know that?

You're the fundamentally pathetic soul here. How will you call for an investigation and you're trying to islamize it, that's fair right? Of all the evidences given so far, the most correct is v that the 6 storey building was built on an initially planned 2 storey building which is not supposed on its own. So, the issue of helicopter is still been investigated and you can't blame LASG for not having a concrete report up till now because it's not in their hands.
So, instead of promoting and celebrating evil, you should rather condemn and say the truth always.

BTW, The award I gave you earlier still holds water until proven otherwise. #Olukwu

2 Likes

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by obailala(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
What has this topic got to do with APC or even politics?
What has a collapsed church guest house got to do with Muslims?
What has a plane circulating the air and awaiting final clearance to land at a closeby airport got to do with terrorism?
How can a building erected without structural approval and probably a poorly reinforced foundation be expected to stand?
My common sense tells me I need to exhaust all physical explanations or possibilities before I start thinking a misfortune could be spiritual.

Nigeria is just a shithole full of dumb arses... It would take much more than certificate education for Nigerians to begin to think and act properly
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by wesley80(m): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
obailala: What has this topic got to do with APC or even politics?
What has a collapsed church guest house got to do with Muslims?
What has a plane circulating the air and awaiting final clearance to land at a closeby airport got to do with terrorism?
How can a building erected without structural approval and probably a poorly reinforced foundation be expected to stand?
My common sense tells me I need to exhaust all physical explanations or possibilities before I start thinking a misfortune could be spiritual.

Nigeria is just a shithole full of dumb arses... It would take much more than certificate education for Nigerians to begin to think and act properly

Yet another dimwit who think he's read the story by reading the title!
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Demdem(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Westfool, are u deliberately ignoring me ur padi wink wink
Oya, answer me.

Demdem:

How is this fashola, lasg or apc's problem. Do any of these control the relevant aviation agency responsible?
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by wirinet(m): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
And the empire strikes back. This time the empire(SCOAN) is striking at everybody and anyone that questions is negligence and breaking of the building code of Lagos.

Forget all the excuses given by SCOAN members on this forum, the building was substandard. Just one look at the rubble of the collapse building would show just how ridiculously sunstandard the building was ( and i am not even talking about adding additional floors to a building caring about the foundation yet). A look at the rubble shows relatively thin pillars with no beams whatsoever. A 6 storey building should be a structural frame of beams and posts, but the building here seems to have been built by adding concrete deckings on top of walls and pillars one floor at a time. If it was a latice frame structure of beams and posts, there is not way the building would have collapsed in one go like that, the weak side would first collapse while the weight of the upper floors would then collapse on the rest of the building.
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by obailala(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
wesley80:
Yet another dimwit who think he's read the story by reading the title!
I deliberately avoided quoting you in my earlier post because I was trying to be modest and avoid insults.

FYI, I read the entire story and I felt very depressed being reminded of the fact that we have a lot of ignoramuses (such as yourself) parading the Nigerian landscape and brandishing certificates which they erroneously think is proof of education. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by gists: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
wesley80:

OP, I want to believe you are an educated person so please don't fall my hand with your religious/harry potter hocus pocus view point with your answer to this question: How on earth is it possible for a plane to make a building collapse completely without having any physical contact with the building or is it a spiritual plane? Keep in mind that the said plane looked so small in the picture that it can enter the collapsed building through the window (but maybe it is just the camera angle or the plane was just quite some distance away)

I will like to be corrected, but this is my view/opinion: The building collapsed due to overload on the supporting beams and/or columns. Even if there was a plane hovering the building, the mere fact that the presence of a nearby flying object can cause enough resonance/vibration in the structure and make it collapse leaves much to be desired about the integrity of the building. We have seen countless instances of planes and helicopters flying across buildings/stadia (at the olympics, premiership matches and other televised world events) without any issue what-so-ever.
It is only in this country that people make excuses for their leaders they should be held accountable for their actions/inaction.
I asked before and I will ask again: How come there is no collapse building in Ikeja with the two busiest airports in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by simpleseyi: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Why are church goers so dump? You built an illegal not approved extension to a building, the building collapsed, now, it is Lagos State muslim governor named Fashola that "bombed" the illegal building. These church goers are more senseless than boko-haram fools and will definitely end up like boko-haram nonentities.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
ProfCorruption: TB Joshua should be arrested and prosecuted for erecting an unauthorized structure. He is just an ordinary Nigerian, there is nothing special about him. It would be a shame if this man is allowed to go scot-free.
COMING FROM A BOKO HARAM KINGPIN
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
From all the people who claim the collapse was a structural imbalance, how many of them had gone to verify that claim? It is a pity many people doesn't know what exactly is going on in Nigeria-all the religious and political wicked plans. I too didn't know at some point and made silly comments. Get information people! don't just come online to type anyhow because you have cyber freedom. Get information, now that it is legal!
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Akanbiedu(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
simpleseyi: Why are church goers so dumb? You built an illegal not approved extension to a building, the building collapsed, now, it is Lagos State muslim governor named Fashola that "bombed" the illegal building. These church goers are more senseless that boko-haram fools and will definitely end up like boko-haram nonentities.

I don't think this is church-goers issue. This is the handiwork of Jonathanians trying to win elections by splitting the country into pieces.

3 Likes

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by simpleseyi: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Akanbiedu:

I don't think this is church-goers issue. This is the handiwork of Jonathanians trying to win elections by splitting the country into pieces.

I still think church-goers are senseless because all those that support this meaningless conspiracy theory are church goers and Islam haters. Christians are Christ-like, several events in the bible proved that Jesus Christ was a wise man, so Christians being Christ-like are also not dump. However, these religious fools that think that they are Christians because they bear biblical names or because they go to church every Sunday or because they know few verses in the bible; most times they put their brains in the cupboard and think with their anus.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Akanbiedu(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
simpleseyi:
I still think church-goers are senseless because all those that support this meaningless conspiracy theory are church goers and Islam haters. Christians are Christ-like, several events in the bible proved that Jesus Christ was a wise man, so Christians being Christ-like are also not dump. However, these religious fools that think that they are Christians because they bear biblical names or because they go to church every Sunday or because they know few verses in the bible; most times they put their brains in the cupboard and think with their anus.

Everybody has something emotional that can be exploited. I agree church-goers can be senseless, but that is not limited to church-goers. Your weakness may not be being christain but if we dig well we surely are going to find something that can be used to raise your emotions.

The real problem is if you are a government that has failed and trying to win election using things like that. There will ALWAYS be people who would fall for such.
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Jmain: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
simpleseyi: Why are church goers so dump? You built an illegal not approved extension to a building, the building collapsed, now, it is Lagos State muslim governor named Fashola that "bombed" the illegal building. These church goers are more senseless than boko-haram fools and will definitely end up like boko-haram nonentities.

simpleseyi:

And this donkey here believes that church goers are not among those who criticized T.B Joshua. It is fools like you who share the same warped ideologies of BH to wipe off church goers (Christianity) if given the chance.

You should stop making silly sweeping remarks.
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by simpleseyi: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Akanbiedu:

Everybody has something emotional that can be exploited. I agree church-goers can be senseless, but that is not limited to church-goers. Your weakness may not be being christain but if we dig well we surely are going to find something that can be used to raise your emotions.

The real problem is if you are a government that has failed and trying to win election using things like that. There will ALWAYS be people who would fall for such.

You are very right my brother, everyone has emotions, but some of us control ours just as the holy books advise us to. This government is dividing us along ethnic and religious lines and turning people like the original poster into morons.

The poster above me is an animal behind the computer. I have always advise people to shutdown their computers when going out, so that animals will not have access to the internet.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by AdeniyiA(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Feedmemore: Let's not play the religious card with this tragedy, neither should we believe in any conspiracy theory of "a strange aircraft, I'm of the opinion that the said building was not well reinforced for additional building that was being built on it, reason for the collapse.

I respect MoG, TB Joshua included, but there comes a time when we have to call a spade a spade. C'est fini!

Feedmemore:

...so are you, and stop making it sound like a strange aircraft brought the building down until a thorough investigation is carried out by a competent body/committee that can determine why the the building collapsed. C'est tout!
contradictory ...i think you've been overfed smiley
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by kolaaderin: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jmain:

And this donkey here believes that church goers are not among those who criticized T.B Joshua. It is fools like you who share the same warped ideologies of BH to wipe off Christianity if given the chance.

You should stop making silly sweeping remarks.

U are the donkey here as u failed to comprehend his comment. Church goers are different from true xtians. Likewise muslim name and being able to read the quran does not make u a muslim cos arabic is just a language like english and the rest. No religion preaches hatred.
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by Jmain: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
kolaaderin:

U are the donkey here as u failed to comprehend his comment. Church goers are different from true xtians. Likewise muslim name and being able to read the quran does not make u a muslim cos arabic is just a language like english and the rest. No religion preaches hatred.

Christians are also church goers . . .trying to separate them is useless . . . . .
Re: Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse by kolaaderin: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
simpleseyi:

You are very right my brother, everyone has emotions, but some of us control ours just as the holy books advise us to. This government is dividing us along ethnic and religious lines and turning people like the original poster into morons.

The poster above me is an animal behind the computer. I have always advise people to shutdown their computers when going out, so that animals will not have access to the internet.

U are right, cheasney and bingo are just too clever as a domestic animals and am soo impressed with their computer knowledge. Alart madam smith where ever she is now that she has once again left thos clever charps at the system again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Owes Workers 18 Months Salary / Do You Remember The National Advert ... "I'm Checking Out"- Andrew? / Top 10 Most Famous African Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.