Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Would You Marry A Man Who Asked A Previous Girlfriend To Abort His Own Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Man Who Asked A Previous Girlfriend To Abort His Own Child? (477 Views)

My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? / I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Man Who Asked A Previous Girlfriend To Abort His Own Child? by zboyd: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
If you found out your fiancé asked a previous girlfriend to abort his own child, would you still you marry him?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Asked A Previous Girlfriend To Abort His Own Child? by Melahou(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Yes i'll still marry because he is ready to
be a man and more responsible now...

Question- would you allow your brother to marry a lady that once did an abortion?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Asked A Previous Girlfriend To Abort His Own Child? by lawrenceunaa: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
well,this question is meant for ladies but if i were a lady my answer is No.

not because he is my fiance will make him not to call off the engagement Peradventure I become pregnant and disagrees to terminate the pregnancy undecided

Some people really don't want babies even after marriage tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Asked A Previous Girlfriend To Abort His Own Child? by ellapius(f): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
dear if u refuse to marry him the minute u turn ur back at him one of us that will advice u otherwise will find him and help u marry him.so leave him and watch wat happens in 3months time.just put his fone number here and I bet u the story will change.

(1) (Reply)

"Wat Is It With Babes And Already Made Guys! / Woman Jailed For Testicle Attack / Naija Girls - Money And Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.