Stats: 3,165,932 members, 7,863,298 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

When U Are Ready For a committed relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When U Are Ready For a committed relationship (1978 Views)

Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / Trinogamy - Three In A Committed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by folawiyoma(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Famouspecky:
Amen my dear, Buh am a Muslim

We serve one God remember. Say amen jare
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
folawiyoma:

We serve one God remember. Say amen jare

Amen ooooooooooooo
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
Famouspecky: Thank u
uwc
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
passionate88:
Hmmmm
What are u thinking
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
sameer1212:
my dear trust me when you see d one made for u? u wil sure no at d fust sight.
u hardly separate infatuation an love
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by passionate88: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2014
Famouspecky:

What are u thinking
You won't understand
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
passionate88:
You won't understand
spit it out
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by passionate88: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
Famouspecky:

spit it out
spit spit... You don see am?. grin grin grin
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by CashdownNG: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
Famouspecky:
I got the shock of my life when my boo proposed to me last week.
I was so happy, is not easy to get a man who will over look your flaws an accept u for who u are.

There is something I observed in a committed relationship an that is
FORGIVENESS
TRUST
RESPECT then
LOVE

In this our contemporary world, everyone is looking forward to a partner he/she could TRUST,RESPECT an perhaps LOVE.

IF u want a committed relationship do away first with
PEER PRESSURE
LOW SELF ESTEEM
DECEIT
PRE MARITAL sex(hard huh but it worth it)
PICKY

To all the single ladies out there,he's coming( The right man)

definitively right .. when I saw the op's pic I can see the flaws he over looked. lol
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
CashdownNG:

definitively right .. when I saw the op's pic I can see the flaws he over looked. lol
u ain't serious
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by izaray(f): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
valmunich:
So you decided to create this topic to avert all claims that you agreed to his proposal cos of a car? Nice, just nice!! grin
Hahahahah...stop sounding as if u are jealous already

@Poster, tnks for d notification, we are now aware dat u are engaged lol
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
izaray:

hehehe
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by valmunich(m): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
izaray:

tongue tongue tongue
Re: When U Are Ready For a committed relationship by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
valmunich:

tongue tongue tongue
ina pua ra

Question Of The Day! / Hilarious Experiences / Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing??