Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Police Man Shoots Self, Girlfriend And Colleague In Abuja (graphic Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Police Man Shoots Self, Girlfriend And Colleague In Abuja (graphic Photo) (1279 Views)

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This / Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Man Shoots Self, Girlfriend And Colleague In Abuja (graphic Photo) by mysyto(m): 7:12pm On May 02, 2015
Tragedy struck yesterday at Karu a suburb of Abuja the federal capital territory when a police man armed with an Ak47 shot dead a fellow officer

and a woman point blank.

Trouble started when the gunman came visiting his girlfriend who sells recharge cards by the Fidelity Bank junction at her business place and

reportedly found her in company of another officer. Without wasting time opened fire on them. The police man realizing what he has done was

said to have place his jaw on the nuzzle of his riffle and pulled the trigger thereby blowing his brains out.

The three dead bodies where however taken to the Karu divisional headquarters where the police confirmed them wrongfully dead. According

to the DPO investigation will commence immediately. The bodies have since been deposited at the mortuary.

http://idomapeopleofnigeria.com/

cc; lalasticala

Re: Police Man Shoots Self, Girlfriend And Colleague In Abuja (graphic Photo) by sinaj(f): 7:13pm On May 02, 2015
chai RIP o!

careless deaths

nxt!!!!
Re: Police Man Shoots Self, Girlfriend And Colleague In Abuja (graphic Photo) by ireneony(f): 7:14pm On May 02, 2015
may their soul rest in pieces grin
oh i meant peace embarassed

such is life
Re: Police Man Shoots Self, Girlfriend And Colleague In Abuja (graphic Photo) by buygala(m): 7:16pm On May 02, 2015
ireneony:
may their soul rest in pieces grin

Brain malfunction undecided

People think you are an idiot angry.... Why don't you just prove them wrong for once?
Re: Police Man Shoots Self, Girlfriend And Colleague In Abuja (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 02, 2015
Animals with guns and a braiin filled with ogogoro
Re: Police Man Shoots Self, Girlfriend And Colleague In Abuja (graphic Photo) by ireneony(f): 7:18pm On May 02, 2015
buygala:

brain malfunction
i can see u are stalking me as usual undecided
pls back off or go and buy me gala grin
Re: Police Man Shoots Self, Girlfriend And Colleague In Abuja (graphic Photo) by buygala(m): 7:24pm On May 02, 2015
ireneony:
i can see u are stalking me as usual undecided
pls back off or go and buy me gala grin

You really want me to stalk you?

Then get some brains to match that fine face smiley

There is nothing sadder in this life than watching a beautiful imbeciile dance naked in the marketplace embarassed
Re: Police Man Shoots Self, Girlfriend And Colleague In Abuja (graphic Photo) by richidinho(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2015
Idoma people ehn

RIP to the death

And to the living ....I say Godbless ur husstle
Re: Police Man Shoots Self, Girlfriend And Colleague In Abuja (graphic Photo) by kwencypresh(f): 7:28pm On May 02, 2015
such is life May dia souls rest in peace
Re: Police Man Shoots Self, Girlfriend And Colleague In Abuja (graphic Photo) by overdrive(m): 8:16pm On May 02, 2015
buygala:

There is nothing sadder in this life than watching a beautiful imbeciile dance naked in the marketplace embarassed

wicked!!!!!
Re: Police Man Shoots Self, Girlfriend And Colleague In Abuja (graphic Photo) by shininglite(m): 8:25pm On May 02, 2015
"fear women and save your life"
Re: Police Man Shoots Self, Girlfriend And Colleague In Abuja (graphic Photo) by shininglite(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2015
Any man that dies because of a woman ,100 or more women would spit at his grave....
Re: Police Man Shoots Self, Girlfriend And Colleague In Abuja (graphic Photo) by adextetoo(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2015
TOO MUCH OF HOLLYWOOD AND BOLLYWOOD MOVIES WORRIED THE MAN TILL HE BOUGHT HIMSELF A FREE TICKET TO HELL FIRE.....ADVICE: TOO MUCH OF FILMTRICKS IS BAD!!!
Re: Police Man Shoots Self, Girlfriend And Colleague In Abuja (graphic Photo) by Castos(m): 9:39pm On May 02, 2015
buygala:

O boy, easy na. You just disorganized an already unorganized disorder. We love as the way the disorder take unorganized before. Thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Beautiful Girls Can’t Keep A Relationship Dat Will Lead To The Alter / My Boss Has Not Paid Us For 4 Months, But Was Seen Spending Lavishly In Club / Sex Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.