Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Mutual Funds - Investment (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (961382 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by gwinaB(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
igbizen:

You mean up to 25M or 30M? Definitely some million will still be left b4 just concern if I can make a large withdrawal like that in one day.
you will send a mail requesting for your money and they will credit your account within 5 working days
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
ernie4life:

The fund manager is registered but am not sure of the fund

Do u av any whatsapp group or u know any that discusses any investment plans like these nl threads?
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2019
tumababa:

Do u av any whatsapp group or u know any that discusses any investment plans like these nl threads?

I don't have any and i don't know any either, but this thread provides you with all the info you need,
take your time and read through also feel free to ask any question,
we are here to assist each other make the best out of their hard earned money

4 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by austine4real(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
ernie4life:

I don't have any and i don't know any either, but this thread provides you with all the info you need,
take your time and read through also feel free to ask any question,
we are here to assist each other make the best out of their hard earned money

Good evening

Have u been able to sign up on chapel Hill
Re: Mutual Funds by Ultimated1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
igbizen:
Hello house
I just want to find out if I can withdraw #30M from my Stanbic MMF at a go. Or do they have maximum withdrawal per day?

Dear Sir/Ma,

My name is Samuel and i am the marketing Executive for UK-Dion Investment Limited.

UK-Dion Investment Limited is an asset management company with a lot of experience and expertise in fund management. We give individuals and institutions sound and practical advice on investment to assist them attain their financial goals. We are duly registered in Nigeria under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as Funds and Portfolio managers. Having been in operation for over 4 years, our firm has been built on a strong foundation of integrity and professional ethics and we are bound by the law to put our client’s interests before ours. Investors’ funds are duly insured by Cornerstone Insurance Plc.

OUR INVESTMENT PLANS

PRIME CAPITAL INVESTMENT PLAN: this investment plan is targeted towards individuals, group of persons; associations or cooperatives whose goals is to invest their capital in a secure and high yielding investment product
Features:
• Account is designed for individual and corporate investors.
• Minimum investment amount is N250,000.00
• You can earn as much as 19% (T & C APPLY) interest on your investment.
• Up-front payment of interest to investor(s) on investment tenure of 2 years and above.
• Investment tenure ranges from 3 months to 5years (12%-90days, 15%-180days, 18%-365days P.A)
• This investment plan is duly insured by Corner stone Insurance.

UK-DION CHILD TRUST FUND: The Uk-Dion Child Trust Fund is designed for parents and guardians who desire to secure the financial future of their children. It enables them set aside funds early enough to give their children the quality of life they dream and desire for them.
Features:
• Investment tenure: 5 years.
• Minimum investment amount: N1 Million Naira
• Interest rate 20% P.A.
• Minimum contribution period: 2 years (T & C APPLY)
• Account can be funded in single lump.
• Option to indicate how funds should be applied at maturity.

SMART SAVERS INVESTMENT PLAN: [/b]This investment plan is designed for salary earners and business owners who are desirous of cultivating a savings culture
Features:
• [b]Minimum investment N10, 000;
• Minimum investment tenure- 1year,
• Option to convert funds to other investment plan,
• Monthly notifications of receipt of payment via Email or Text message.
• Investors specifies target savings amount
• Interest rate is 12% P.A

For more Information: visit our website: www.ukdioninvestment.com

you can also visit our Lagos office at 81, Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos or call/Chat me on +2348065210072.
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
austine4real:

Good evening

Have u been able to sign up on chapel Hill

I never said am signing up with them, have no reason to sign up to a new fund manager when I already have 2 and am satisfied with their service so far.
Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hello all,

I logged in to my FBNQuest MMF account but could not access the full dashboard. Hence, I could not view my account balance/details.

The information at the top of the page reads: "The active accounts linked to the user do not exist. Only limited features can be used. Contact the bank administrator for further details".

Please, what does this mean? Has anyone experienced this before?

Re: Mutual Funds by Yenny4real(f): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
seyisanya:
Hello all,

I logged in to my FBNQuest MMF account but could not access the full dashboard. Hence, I could not view my account balance/details.

The information at the top of the page reads: "The active accounts linked to the user do not exist. Only limited features can be used. Contact the bank administrator for further details".

Screenshot it and upload it here for advice or simply email them the screenshot for assistance
Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Thanks. I have modified the post.
Yenny4real:

Screenshot it and upload it here for advice or simply email them the screenshot for assistance
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
seyisanya:
Hello all,

Network Problem.
Re: Mutual Funds by seyisanya(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Thanks, Emma. I was worried because I check my account only twice a month.

emmasoft:

Network Problem.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by igbizen(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
emmasoft:

Network Problem.
Good
Re: Mutual Funds by Topson88: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2019
Good morning.

Does stanbic ibtc Mutual Fund have apps that one can download on play store?? What is it called please?

Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
Topson88:
Good morning.

Does stanbic ibtc Mutual Fund have apps that one can download on play store?? What is it called please?

Thanks
STANBIC IBTC. It's 4-in-1 app Bank, mutual fund, pension and wallet

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Topson88: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
emmasoft:

STANBIC IBTC. It's 4-in-1 app Bank, mutual fund, pension and wallet

Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by NicoKator: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
STANBICIBTC Money Market is super, today in the morning I requested for online redemption of part of my investment in MMF, this evening my nominated bank account was credited with 2.5M. Bravo Stanbic Mutual Funds !!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2019
NicoKator:
STANBICIBTC Money Market is super, today in the morning I requested for online redemption of part of my investment in MMF, this evening my nominated bank account was credited with 2.5M. Bravo Stanbic Mutual Funds !!!
You are welcome...

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Dfavouredone: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
What are the options for one to top-up Stanbic IBTC mutual fund account? Thanks.
Re: Mutual Funds by JaySterling: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Is it safe to invest in Stanbic MMF as at now ?

Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
eezeribe:

You are welcome...

Ahh so Stanbic dey here in disguise camouflaged as eezeribe...?

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by mickel00(m): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Let me share my Bank's Fixed deposit rates here. It is way better than TB.
I am willing to answer an query(ies) as regard the Fixed deposit.

1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by NicoKator: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dfavouredone:
What are the options for one to top-up Stanbic IBTC mutual fund account? Thanks.
You can top up through bank transfer using app or pay by Bankcard on their website(www.stanbicibtcfundsmanagement.com) or stanbic app. Remember to put ur e-account number in the Remark or Naration space.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by abraolas1: 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
mickel00:
Let me share my Bank's Fixed deposit rates here. It is way better than TB.
I am willing to answer an query(ies) as regard the Fixed deposit.

Which Bank is this ?

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by eezeribe(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
freeman67:

Ahh so Stanbic dey here in disguise camouflaged as eezeribe...?
Lol...

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Ultimated1(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
emmanuelewumi:

This fund manager and investment is not registered by SEC

Good day Sir, kindly validate your claims with proofs. I believe you sent a mail to SEC. You can as well substantiate your claims with the response mail you got from SEC. However, if SEC did not reply your mail, kindly visit any of their office closest to you in person.

I would really love that the next time you would come on this platform to say UK-DION investment Limited is not regulated (as Claimed by you), you will do so with proofs.

For more information you can visit any of our office: Portharcout, Warri, Abuja or Lagos.

You can call or chat: 08065210072.
Re: Mutual Funds by igbizen(m): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
NicoKator:
This is the type of news I want to hear
Re: Mutual Funds by igbizen(m): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
Today’s stanbic MMF rate seem to be 9.58% as seen in the profit I got. it was 10% some few days ago.
Re: Mutual Funds by igbizen(m): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
I think Tbill rate is also affecting MMF

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
igbizen:
I think Tbill rate is also affecting MMF

Tbills rate will definitely affects mmf because mmf managers invest the major part of the funds available to them in Tbills in fact the 91 days tenor rate is used as bench mark for interest paid by the fund managers. This also go a long way to make us know that mmfs are regulated, structured and economy base investment. It's not a get rich scheme or out of the blues money making arrangements. If anyone is new to mmf I will advice don't be discourage better days are ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Bbbwings: 12:29am On Nov 29, 2019
abraolas1:

Which Bank is this ?
i think that guy got an earful on tb thread.
tread carefully, it is a microfinance bank
Re: Mutual Funds by emmyboss(m): 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
NicoKator:
You can top up through bank transfer using app or pay by Bankcard on their website(www.stanbicibtcfundsmanagement.com) or stanbic app. Remember to put ur e-account number in the Remark or Naration space.

Must it be from a stanbic bank account/atm card or I can do it from another bank?
Like using Gtb card/account for the online topup
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
emmyboss:

Must it be from a stanbic bank account/atm card or I can do it from another bank?
Like using Gtb card/account for the online topup

Other banks or ATM cards can be used

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.