Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Mutual Funds - Investment (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (959459 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 6:25am On Jul 01, 2021
Kemade2007:
Gurus in the house, please I need a good kiddies investment. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

You can do Abacus MMF for kiddies and pick reinvest interest option so that d money compounds as the child grows.

Click d link on my signature. On d field account type, select kiddies.

All you need is d child's birth certificate the rest details will be yours and you run the account till when the child is adult or anytime you wish to handover after the child turns 18.
There is also VGIF for kiddies. It's same method and requirements.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by charlesogbonna(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2021
ukdion investment limited child trust fund is designed for parents and guardians who desire to secure the financial future of their children, this investment plan affords the parent or guardian the opportunity to set aside funds early enough to enable them give their children the quality of life they dream and desire for them.
its a five years investment plan, account can be funded in a lump sum or given a period of two years to save the minimum investment amount
for more info go to ukdioninvestment.com or mail me for more details
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2021
Good morning everyone, I saw dis mutual investment stuff on my crowywise app, can someone pls explain to me hw it works. Also there is an option to invest in dollar. What are the risk involve
Re: Mutual Funds by Dsticks47(m): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2021
You are not going to be judged by how much money you make, but by how much you keep, and how hard it work for you.

And for how many generation you keep it for.

“Robert Kiyosaki”

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by enque(f): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dsticks47
what is I-one's rate currently for abacus mmf?

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by eziokwunwoko(m): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Pa Emmanuelewumi
I need your advice on which Fixed Income fumd that i can invest.
Pleae appreciate your response

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Dsticks47(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
enque:
Dsticks47
what is I-one's rate currently for abacus mmf?
Good afternoon sir/ma.
Currently 7.75%

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by charlesogbonna(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2021
Ukdion investment limited has a nice fixed income fund that can give you as high as 15%PA
Click on ukdioninvestment.com
Re: Mutual Funds by charlesogbonna(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ukdion investment limited has a nice fixed income fund that can give you as high as 15%PA
Re: Mutual Funds by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
charlesogbonna:

What is the name of the Trustee to the fund?

Who is the Registrar?

Who is the Custodian?

Can you share the most recent fact sheet of the fund?

What is the size of the fund under management?

Can you share the track record of the fund in the last 3 years?

What is the asset allocation ratio of the fund?

What are the ages or maturity periods of the assets under management?

Can you share the account details of the fund?

7 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by aleemtayo(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bulk BTC needed:::::
Re: Mutual Funds by IyaTola: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Who is the Registrar?

Who is the Custodian?

Ah! None!! Absolutely NONE

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
IyaTola:
Ah! None!! Absolutely NONE

Then run and don't invest oooo

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2021
francisgodstime:
Good morning everyone, I saw dis mutual investment stuff on my crowywise app, can someone pls explain to me hw it works. Also there is an option to invest in dollar. What are the risk involve
There is opportunity for you to invest and earn in dollars at Chapel Hill Denham and I can also elaborate on investing in mutual Fund with us. Kindly reach me on 08103106361 for more explanation.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 07, 2021
eziokwunwoko:
Pa Emmanuelewumi
I need your advice on which Fixed Income fumd that i can invest.
Pleae appreciate your response
You can either chose investment notes or treasury bills . I
Chapel Hill Denham have good offers .Reach me on 08103106361 for better discussion.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2021
Why I will prefer MMF at the current rate to one year Tbills.

If you are following the low risk investment vehicles of recent particurly Tbills and money market fund MMF you will notice it's looking brighter compare to last year.

Some reasons why I will prefer mmf are:

You can start MMF with much lower amount compare to Tbills. With 1,000 you can start investing in Abacus MMF. The least for TBills is 100k.

When rate increases it will not affect already invested funds in Tbills but it does with MMF

You can't top up with Tbills. Top up is very possible with MMF even if you want daily top up.

Terminating before tenor expiration in Tbills comes with penalties. For MMF after just 30 days exit is without penalties.

MMF has other instruments like commercial papers that contributes to its rate.

You can easily automate reinvestment of interest in MMF ie taking advantage of the power of compound interest.

It's the investor that determines MMF tenor hence you can hold MMF as long as you wish no restrictions, Tbills particularly primary auction has fixed tenors 3 months, 6 months or 1 year.

Right now mmf rates is on the rise.

The above are my opinions. Do your due diligence.

To open Abacus money market fund click the link on my signature.
Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2021
francisgodstime:
In mutual funds you pool money together with other people and interest is shared according to capital invested. We offer 3 types ;1. Paramount equity fund( high risk)
2. Women investment fund ( medium risk)
3. Money market fund ( low risk/ capital remains unchanged)
If you want to play it safe,go for money market fund.
At Chapel Hill Denham we also have a dollar investment plan. Minimum of $1000 for 6 months and you'll earn interest in dollars.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by sterlingD(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
Starangel4321:
In mutual funds you pool money together with other people and interest is shared according to capital invested. We offer 3 types ;1. Paramount equity fund( high risk)
2. Women investment fund ( medium risk)
3. Money market fund ( no risk/ capital remains unchanged)
If you want to play it safe,go for money market fund.
At Chapel Hill Denham we also have a dollar investment plan. Minimum of $1000 for 6 months and you'll earn interest in dollars. Hit me up on 08103106361 for more information, let's get you started.
Please share more light on the above in bold l have been seen glimpse of this but no core detailed explanation

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Starangel4321:
There is opportunity for you to invest and earn in dollars at Chapel Hill Denham and I can also elaborate on investing in mutual Fund with us. Kindly reach me on 08103106361 for more explanation.

Your profile is saying Blue Orange Oxford..Do you work for both companies.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by ridge: 2:59am On Jul 08, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Who is the Registrar?

Who is the Custodian?

Marketers Una no see this
Re: Mutual Funds by charlesogbonna(m): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2021
first trustee

we are not stock brokers

UBA IS OUR CUSTODIAN

OVER 50 billion naira

50% loan and invoice discounting
30% real estate and agric financing
10% dion waters
10% cash and cash equivalent

3 months,6 months and 1 year maturity

zenith bank 1015447617 ukdion investment limited
Re: Mutual Funds by charlesogbonna(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2021
i have replied him
thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by pussiboner: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2021
charlesogbonna:
i have replied him
thanks

You tried bro... But you missed one.

The track record of the funds in the last 3 years. If the company has not been up to 3 years, then for as long as the company has been in existence.

This would be a great opportunity to sell your products as a lot of guys here have idle funds. We are just been careful not to fall prey of "ponzi guys"

I trust you understand me

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by charlesogbonna(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2021
the company is over 7 years years in existence and has branches in lagos, ph and abuja , in terms of track records , we have been able to pay our clients at maturity consistently over the years
Re: Mutual Funds by charlesogbonna(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2021

the company is over 7 years years in existence and has branches in lagos, ph and abuja , in terms of track records , we have been able to pay our clients at maturity consistently over the years
our funds are mostly fixed income for a specific period of time

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2021
charlesogbonna:
first trustee

we are not stock brokers

UBA IS OUR CUSTODIAN

OVER 50 billion naira

50% loan and invoice discounting
30% real estate and agric financing
10% dion waters
10% cash and cash equivalent

3 months,6 months and 1 year maturity

zenith bank 1015447617 ukdion investment limited

Send your fact sheet

I am not a fool.

I know the names of fund managers with total asset under management of N50 billion and above

Can't even find your name in Fund Managers Association of Nigeria list

Stanbic IBTC Asset Management has over N400 billion under management

FBN Quest Asset Management has over N200 billion

United Capital Asset Management has about N195 billion.

The next is ARM with about N70 billion

Chapel Hill Denham with about N60 billion

FSDH Asset Management with about N45 billion

Guys correct me if I am wrong oooo.

Being registered by SEC, don't not mean your funds are registered

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 09, 2021
[quote author=freeman67 post=1034
I worked there formerly. I forgot to edit my profile(just did) and there is a restriction on extensive online marketing at Chapel Hill Denham so I cant make posts on our products but can respond to enquiries.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 09, 2021
sterlingD:

Please share more light on the above in bold l have been seen glimpse of this but no core detailed explanation
Good morning, the dollar mutual fund is similar to the normal mutual fund .The only difference is the denomination of your earnings and interest is different (in dollars) which is an added advantage cause that helps to beat inflation and devaluation of naira will have little or no effect on your investment. A domiciliary account is used for making deposits and redemption. Minimum withholding period is 6 months. Mutual fund rate was greatly affected due to COVID but if you've been following the current trend you'll notice that the rate is rising.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Dsticks47(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2021
I am happy to announce that I have joined Satguru Travel as a Marketing Executive (Corporate and Retail Travel) . I resigned from my position with investment one last month.

I am grateful for the few months i spent promoting the firm here on Nairaland.

My time with Investment one has been productive, enjoyable and one filled with tremendous personal growth all thanks to the faceless Forum. My first post here I was called a scammer but nevertheless I was able to prove otherwise. I have been able to further develop my marketing skills and have gained in-depth knowledge of the Investment space something I knew almost nothing about when I joined Investment One.

Thank you so much for trusting me with your Investment needs, and if I can ever be of help to you, please let me know.

Lastly I noticed a lot of prospective client are now interested in the Fintech space If you will want to consider any Fintech i will strongly advice the Ziing mobile app from Investment one which guarantees both your capital and ROI the Ziing app savings features guarantees 4% on your savings account and with no limit to the numbers of withdrawal.
it’s comforting to know that Emmasoft,is readily available to answer all questions relating to the app and definitely other products.
Sincerely,

Goriola David

8 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2021
Dsticks47:
I am happy to announce that I have joined Satguru Travel as a Marketing Executive (Corporate and Retail Travel) . I resigned from my position with investment one last month.

I am grateful for the few months i spent promoting the firm here on Nairaland.

My time with Investment one has been productive, enjoyable and one filled with tremendous personal growth all thanks to the faceless Forum. My first post here I was called a scammer but nevertheless I was able to prove otherwise. I have been able to further develop my marketing skills and have gained in-depth knowledge of the Investment space something I knew almost nothing about when I joined Investment One.

Thank you so much for trusting me with your Investment needs, and if I can ever be of help to you, please let me know.

Lastly I noticed a lot of prospective client are now interested in the Fintech space If you will want to consider any Fintech i will strongly advice the Ziing mobile app from Investment one which guarantees both your capital and ROI the Ziing app savings features guarantees 4% on your savings account and with no limit to the numbers of withdrawal.
it’s comforting to know that Emmasoft,is readily available to answer all questions relating to the app and definitely other products.
Sincerely,

Goriola David

Congratulations on your elevation,
we wish you the best in all your endeavors.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Dsticks47(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2021
ernie4life:

Congratulations on your elevation,
we wish you the best in all your endeavors.
Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: emmasoft(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.