Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (966368 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by egojeny1(f): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2023
NL1960:

Not only you o.

I added to mine yesterday. Will go and add more this afternoon.
Lol
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
egojeny1:

Lol

Let's enjoy it while it lasts. This thing na turn by turn. If Tbills rates continue on the rise be sure there will be more laughter and joy for MMF folks.

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Boyhood: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2023
16.5% pa

Re: Mutual Funds by Tohmey(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2023
emmasoft:

Let's enjoy it while it lasts. This thing na turn by turn. If Tbills rates continue on the rise be sure there will be more laughter and joy for MMF folks.
Noted.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2023
Let your Detty December money make some money for you before it gets Detty.

MMF Rate is responding to High Tbills rates as earlier noted. The MMF rate is on the way up try and go up with it.
By tomorrow it will be December, take advantage of increasing MMF rates and make more money this December.
I will advise folks to take this opportunity and drop your funds for the festive period and January 2024 in MMF to have better returns.

Click the link on my signature to start investing in the Stanbic MMF or contact me.
Re: Mutual Funds by NL1960: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2023
emmasoft:
Let your Detty December money make some money for you before it gets Detty.

MMF Rate is responding to High Tbills rates as earlier noted. The MMF rate is on the way up try and go up with it.
By tomorrow it will be December, take advantage of increasing MMF rates and make more money this December.
I will advise folks to take this opportunity and drop your funds for the festive period and January 2024 in MMF to have better returns.

Click the link on my signature to start investing in the Stanbic MMF or contact me.

If we drop it in this December period, what are we going to use to buy rice and chicken or travel to the village?. cheesy grin
Re: Mutual Funds by chimex38: 10:19am On Nov 30, 2023
NL1960:

If we drop it in this December period, what are we going to use to buy rice and chicken or travel to the village?. cheesy grin
smiley grin grin
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2023
NL1960:

You can always work it out my Oga grin remember say January dey looong as they say. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Avenger25: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
Good evening, I registered Mutual fund using Stanbic IBTC. They have sent me the account number and how to fund my mutual fund account. But I wasn't sent the login details for the app.

Did I miss anything out, how can I get my login details?
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
Avenger25:
Good evening, I registered Mutual fund using Stanbic IBTC. They have sent me the account number and how to fund my mutual fund account. But I wasn't sent the login details for the app.

Did I miss anything out, how can I get my login details?

What you have is all you need to start investing.
After your first deposit, a generic password will be sent to you. Login with that and you will be prompted to change it to your preferred password.
Don't forget to use your e account number as your narration when doing the bank transfer.
If you do the transfer this night or tomorrow morning your password will be sent before COB tomorrow.
Re: Mutual Funds by agbekoya(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
Meristem Securities dollar mutual fund will open on Monday 11 December, minimum subscription is $500 just like Norrenberger. I am considering getting on the dollar mutual fund train with either of these two companies. I like opinions of comparison to help choose between these two companies. Thanks in advance
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2023
agbekoya:
Meristem Securities dollar mutual fund will open on Monday 11 December, minimum subscription is $500 just like Norrenberger. I am considering getting on the dollar mutual fund train with either of these two companies. I like opinions of comparison to help choose between these two companies. Thanks in advance

Go with Norrenberger especially if you don't have dollar. They accept naira but their conversion rate is always slightly above black market rate on any of the day you are investing.

Contact me if you decide to go with them.
Re: Mutual Funds by NL1960: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
emmasoft:

Go with Norrenberger especially if you don't have dollar. They accept naira but their conversion rate is always slightly above black market rate on any of the day you are investing.

@emmasoft. Good that you posted as i totally forgot about you. My wife wants to join me in StanbicIBTC MMF. If she goes to their office to open the account, i will want her to link it to you. Is that possible?.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
NL1960:

@emmasoft. Good that you posted as i totally forgot about you. My wife wants to join me in StanbicIBTC MMF. If she goes to their office to open the account, i will want her to link it to you. Is that possible?.

Yes. It's possible. There is a space for a referral code on the form she will be given, she should write L63LJ7GX in that space and let them know that it's the code of the person who referred her. I hope she goes to their office at VI because that is where she can get a prompt response.
If you don't mind I can send you the form with my code already printed on it. I tried to attach it here it's not going through.

Thanks for remembering me. It's appreciated and not taken for granted.
Re: Mutual Funds by NL1960: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
emmasoft:

Yes. It's possible. There is a space for a referral code on the form she will be given, she should write L63LJ7GX in that space and let them know that it's the code of the person who referred her. I hope she goes to their office at VI because that is where she can get a prompt response.
If you don't mind I can send you the form with my code already printed on it. I tried to attach it here it's not going through.

Noted. I might also use your link to fill it online for her.
Re: Mutual Funds by agbekoya(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
emmasoft:

Thanks for the update. I just hope redemption payment can be to $ account when even subscription is done by naira payment and they won't insist on naira payment.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 12:41am On Dec 10, 2023
agbekoya:

Thanks for the update. I just hope redemption payment can be to $ account when even subscription is done by naira payment and they won't insist on naira payment.

Redemption is in dollars. Subscription is actually in dollars, it's just to help some interested investors who find it difficult to get dollars that is the reason for the naira option during the subscription, otherwise, every transaction is done in dollars, it's not a general industry practice but rather more of a peculiar case.

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 12:43am On Dec 10, 2023
NL1960:

Noted. I might also use your link to fill it online for her.

Oh better. It's the first link on my signature. Remember to pick tier 3 for a non-limited account.
Re: Mutual Funds by agbekoya(m): 5:56am On Dec 10, 2023
emmasoft:

Redemption is in dollars. Subscription is actually in dollars, it's just to help some interested investors who find it difficult to get dollars that is the reason for the naira option during the subscription, otherwise, every transaction is done in dollars, it's not a general industry practice but rather more of a peculiar case.

Thank you for the information, it is highly appreciated.
Re: Mutual Funds by RayRay06677(m): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2023
Meanwhile, monitor your zenith bank account from last week.

Can anybody explain what's going on, getting unsolicited debits from the bank even when I don't have funds so it's leaving me with negative balance. Once money drops, they deduct. Still at over -300k.

Someone should explain what's happening with zenith bank.

Thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by SimpleGuy001: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
emmasoft:

In addition to all @freeman67 has said I want to say that your thinking of 100k being too small is what has made many people remain without a single investment today. They think 5,000, 20,000, or even 100,000 is too small to start with hence they never stated. You can never finish a race that never started.

Why did you think most of the fund managers reduced their initial deposit to 5,000? it's a message they are trying to pass across to everyone that nothing is too small when it comes to savings and investment. All that is needed when it comes to investment is not only the amount involved but rather it's consistency and compounding. you can never go wrong when there is consistency and compounding of interest especially in low-risk investments like MMF.

Please continue with your investment and top up as much as you can and when you can. Be deliberate and intentional about it. You will be amazed after some time what the little amount has turned into. Remember the value of 1 in a million!

Thanks for this. I currently have 300k in the MMF, I just put 500k on Treasury bills with Afrinvest. Cause I felt keeping money in bank is a bit useless as it is losing value.

I just keep a little over a hundred thousand as savings. While focused on building the Tbills and MMF
Re: Mutual Funds by NL1960: 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
emmasoft:

Online account opening through your link done. Now waiting for e-account so that funds can be transferred.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Indigbo: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
Do I still need to send receipt of bank transfer to them by email as proof of my subscription for MMF? I used my MMF E- Account number as reference. Or do you think they it doesn't matter, they will credit it ?

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by NL1960: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
Indigbo:
Do I still need to send receipt of bank transfer to them by email as proof of my subscription for MMF? I used my MMF E- Account number as reference. Or do you think they it doesn't matter, they will credit it ?

No need to send receipt of bank transfer to them. As far as your e-account was provided as reference or description, you will be credited. Transfer or deposit before 12noon gets credited the same business day while after 12noon, it is the next business day. It is best to always do the transfer or deposit on/before 9am.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
NL1960:

Online account opening through your link done. Now waiting for e-account so that funds can be transferred.

Thank you my Oga.
I'm sure you will get the e-account number by tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Indigbo: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
NL1960:

No need to send receipt of bank transfer to them. As far as your e-account was provided as reference or description, you will be credited. Transfer or deposit before 12noon gets credited the same business day while after 12noon, it is the next business day. It is best to always do the transfer or deposit on/before 9am.

Thank you. This is really helpful.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Godspeed0: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
am new here is mmf a monthly investment? because that is what am looking for
Re: Mutual Funds by enque(f): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2023
Godspeed0:
am new here is mmf a monthly investment? because that is what am looking for

You can decide to fund your mmf account monthly, daily, annually or however you choose

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by elmas(m): 1:54am On Dec 13, 2023
Hello, good morning good people, please what investment is advisable to indulge in that is less volatile, interest rate and with a capital of 150k?
Re: Mutual Funds by Godspeed0: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
enque:

You can decide to fund your mmf account monthly, daily, annually or however you choose
can you explain better ma i want to invest 1 million for 1 month duration is it possible

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by enque(f): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
Godspeed0:
can you explain better ma i want to invest 1 million for 1 month duration is it possible

yes it is possible. Just fund your account with the 1M and watch ur interest grow every month

cc emmasoft
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
enque:

yes it is possible. Just fund your account with the 1M and watch ur interest grow every month

cc emmasoft

In addition to @enque post. You can actually invest in MMF with any amount from 5k at anytime and withdrawal is also possible at anytime.
However, if withdrawal is made within the first 30 days you lose 20% on the accrued interest on the amount you are withdrawing.
If you are yet to open MMF account, click the first link on my signature and complete the online form. Within 24hrs your account will be opened. Otherwise just deposit the 1million in your existing MMF account and get both your accrued interest and capital at the end of the one month.

You can chat me up if you need further guidance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (322) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.