Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy (1453 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by dramaticspeak(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2014
Personally I don't like collecting stuff from guys. I prefer spending on them and I derive joy in doing so. My friends tell me it is bad, House please what's your opinion on this. Senseible comments pls
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by djeezy(m): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2014
Once in a while is good. Not bad to buy them gifts or offer to take em out.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by DikSin(m): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2014
Only if the guy is handsome, considerate, selfless and skillful in bedmatickscheesy
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by DikSin(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2014
Op: I like that transparent mellon kiss
I mean ur photo: I fit die ontopcheesy
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by vizkiz: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2014
dramaticspeak: Personally I don't like collecting stuff from guys. I prefer spending on them and I derive joy in doing so. My friends tell me it is bad, House please what's your opinion on this. Senseible comments pls

swirry, can we date? cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by jennylove7575(f): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2014
Its not wrong to gift money on a guy once in a while..what is wrong is shouldering the total responsibilities of a guy, when it is suppose to be the other way round.. The end result is always bitter because trying to change the course of nature by enforcing role reversal by our action can breed unhealthy consequences..it attracts negativities and greater disadvantages on the relationship.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by Tallesty1(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2014
dramaticspeak: Personally I don't like spending on my guy. I prefer collecting from him and I derive joy in doing so. My conscience tells me it is bad, House please what's your opinion on this. Sensible comments pls
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by Afrok(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2014
I'll only consider it to be wrong if there is a law, commandment, believe, faith or whatever, where it is written that "only guys should spend on their girls and not vice-versa".
Whether U demand from ur guy(s) or not, when U have little or enough to spend on him do so, it brings about respect and at least ur guy(s) can argue that not all girls are hungry (using U as an example). My 2cent, stands to be corrected...

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by MabraO: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2014
Who say men no like better thing
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by Iaz93: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2014
See question... undecided

I hate stingy ladies.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by Tallesty1(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2014
jennylove7575: Its not wrong to gift money on a guy once in a while..what is wrong is shouldering the total responsibilities of a guy, when it is suppose to be the other way round.. The end result is always bitter because trying to change the course of nature by enforcing role reversal by our action can breed unhealthy consequences..it attracts negativities and greater disadvantages on the relationship.
^^^better comment
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by DickDastardly(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2014
It leaves you happier, as long as you don't it spend on idle leeches and shameless scrubs cool
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by Easy4real111(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2014
Let it be once in a while cos if make it often some guys will take you for maga, but is good to do it as a suprise appreciation with humble attitude guys like it. Bestluck
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by cyborg1(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2014
She really don't need an obvious answers. Just pulling legs.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by marieolae(f): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2014
Once in a while, its ok. It shows that the lady cares. It shouldn't completely be the mans job to take care of a woman. Its not bad my dear, but please allow the man to take of you too. It a 60%(men)-40% thing.(women)
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by Jarchi(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2014
I just don't get this spending tin in a relationship
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by emmykk(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2014
If you are buying things for him when he is not expecting it from your heart,
if you are giving him money as assisstance when he need it most but did not ask for it from you is good.
But if is nagging or compelling you to spend on him is bad.

Between some good girls are generous,love push them to help their guys or hubby.they are wife material.if a guy have such they cherish her.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by philantoxx(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2014
absolutely nufin wrong
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by defendedvictim(m): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2014
marieolae: Once in a while, its ok. It shows that the lady cares. It shouldn't completely be the mans job to take care of a woman. Its not bad my dear, but please allow the man to take of you too. It a 60%(men)-40% thing.(women)
dat makes sense...60:40 n Nt 99:1
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2014
@op nothing wrong with it my dear, it takes mature n independent gals to do so...
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by chibwike(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2014
My girl spends on me. She z rich though
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by fuckshit: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2014
emmykk: If you are buying things for him when he is not expecting it from your heart,
if you are giving him money as assisstance when he need it most but did not ask for it from you is good.
But if is nagging or compelling you to spend on him is bad.

Between some good girls are generous,love push them to help their guys or hubby.they are wife material.if a guy have such they cherish her.
FÜCK!! FÜCKING thumbs up, FÜCKING love this comment grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by ERCROSS(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2014
jennylove7575: Its not wrong to gift money on a guy once in a while..what is wrong is shouldering the total responsibilities of a guy, when it is suppose to be the other way round.. The end result is always bitter because trying to change the course of nature by enforcing role reversal by our action can breed unhealthy consequences..it attracts negativities and greater disadvantages on the relationship.
sister...
Na relationship dem call am..
No be business venture ...
U ladies shld stop being stingy for goodness sake...
Even if he's already ur husband, it doesn't kill to spend moderately on ur man.

O.p, i wish there are more ladies wit your own type of mentality on the topic

marieolae, thumbs up for dat comment, hope u pratice wot u preach cha ?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by marieolae(f): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
ERCROSS:
sister...
Even if he's already ur husband, it doesn't kill to spend moderately on ur man.

O.p, i wish there are more ladies wit your own type of mentality on the topic

marieolae, thumbs up for dat comment, hope u pratice wot u preach cha ?
yes. I definitely do.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by jennylove7575(f): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
ERCROSS:
sister...
wetin u dey see? This has nothing to do with stingyness. Is it not the duty of a man to look after his woman?. Man and woman matter is like right hands and left hands..if both hands wash each other e go clean. A man get total maximum respect from a woman wen he sabi look after her. Everything falls into place.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by ERCROSS(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
jennylove7575: wetin u dey see? This has nothing to do with stingyness. Is it not the duty of a man to look after his woman?. Man and woman matter is like right hands and left hands..if both hands wash each other e go clean. A man get total maximum respect from a woman wen he sabi look after her. Everything falls into place.

In your own opinion...
But.. i'd prefer a woman like the o.p to u anytime anyday Cos she sees nothing wrong in spending for her man.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by Aspiregreat: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Its not common anyway, especially for lagos na over stingyness dey worry dem...
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by jennylove7575(f): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
ERCROSS:

In your own opinion...
But.. i'd prefer a woman like the o.p to u anytime anyday Cos she sees nothing wrong in spending for her man.
I like ur type..if I marry ur type..you go clean my house, wash my car, wash my dishes, cook, wash and iron my cloths and underwears plus lick my yansh. Then in reward, I go dey shower you with money, buy u all the latest designer clothing, buy u fine rides and spiritually bottle ur penniss u no go fit comb another woman eden except mine...is that wat you want?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by ERCROSS(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
jennylove7575: I like ur type..if I marry ur type..you go clean my house, wash my car, wash my dishes, cook, wash and iron my cloths and underwears plus lick my yansh. Then in reward, I go dey shower you with money, buy u all the latest designer clothing, buy u fine rides and spiritually bottle ur penniss u no go fit comb another woman eden except mine...is that wat you want?
Lolz....
grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by Timothy3113(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
DikSin: Op: I like that transparent mellon kiss
I mean ur photo: I fit die ontopcheesy
vicky another woman wrapper
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by DikSin(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
Timothy3113: vicky another woman wrapper
Na watin con-sign u abi u be gay ni undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by Baddestguyp(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
I stopped reading as I saw this.
I mean, what the hell do you girls take us for? money machines?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter; Declaring My Love For Claireshan1 / Game: Perfecting Your Partner Or Yourself / My Love Letter To Ginawest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.