Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy (1450 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by lawrenceunaa: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
dramaticspeak: Personally I don't like collecting stuff from guys. I prefer spending on them and I derive joy in doing so. My friends tell me it is bad, House please what's your opinion on this. Senseible comments pls
my dear it's not bad @ all but u got to be concious not to over do it.

when on a date with a guy , u may offer to pay quarter of the bill undecided but better to give him the money before entering the eatery cos it is humiating lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by jennylove7575(f): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
Baddestguyp: I stopped reading as I saw this.
I mean, what the hell do you girls take us for? money machines?
ha ha ha ha ha..see the lamentation of guys with holes in their pockets..ha ha ha ha
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by Baddestguyp(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha ha ha..see the lamentation of guys with holes in their pockets..ha ha ha ha
seriously, you need to change dat mentality. as a lady here said, it spending should be 60-40 not 99-1
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by destante(f): 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
dramaticspeak: Personally I don't like collecting stuff from guys. I prefer spending on them and I derive joy in doing so. My friends tell me it is bad, House please what's your opinion on this. Senseible comments pls
Apparently you are not alone smiley
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by jennylove7575(f): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Baddestguyp: seriously, you need to change dat mentality. as a lady here said, it spending should be 60-40 not 99-1
like I earlier told a guy, u will clean my house, cook, wash the dishes, wash and iron my cloths and underwear plus run errands for me, then as a reward, I will spend better money on you, buy u PlayStation 4, all the designer clothing, flashy car, and enough pocket money...but I will spiritually bottle your manhood, you will not be able to sex any other lady except me..is that the kind of life u want. Woman no go just throw her money freely to a man without an ulterior motives and underlying expectation. Which is, wanting something in return.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by kalu01(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
DikSin: Op: I like that transparent mellon kiss
I mean ur photo: I fit die ontopcheesy
woman wrappering.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by Baddestguyp(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
jennylove7575: like I earlier told a guy, u will clean my house, cook, wash the dishes, wash and iron my cloths and underwear plus run errands for me, then as a reward, I will spend better money on you, buy u PlayStation 4, all the designer clothing, flashy car, and enough pocket money...but I will spiritually bottle your manhood, you will not be able to sex any other lady except me..is that the kind of life u want. Woman no go just throw her money freely to a man without an ulterior motives and underlying expectation. Which is, wanting something in return.
did u read my post at all, i'd say u didn't.

I never said a lady should do everything but she should at least take care of some of her own needs not leaving everything to d guy
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by jennylove7575(f): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Baddestguyp: did u read my post at all, i'd say u didn't.

I never said a lady should do everything but she should at least take care of some of her own needs not leaving everything to d guy
shocked shocked one minute u are a male another minute u are a female...I don't get it...multiple personality neh?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by Baddestguyp(m): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
jennylove7575: shocked shocked one minute u are a male another minute u are a female...I don't get it...multiple personality neh?
for d time being I'm female, I'll change it later. my moniker is d only f up
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by DikSin(m): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
kalu01: woman wrappering.
make una leaf me alone nau! Abi na crime to admaya beta pikin wey carry correct water mellon do front yard nigrin
Pls be careful ursef o! cheesy
Oya, satan get behind me (& make sure u behave) grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by kalu01(m): 12:18am On Sep 22, 2014
DikSin: make una leaf me alone nau! Abi na crime to admaya beta pikin wey carry correct water mellon do front yard nigrin
Pls be careful ursef o! cheesy
Oya, satan get behind me (& make sure u behave) grin
grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Spend On A Guy by valdes00(m): 1:11am On Sep 22, 2014
I'd rather remain single than date sum kind of girls....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You ever...... / How To Positively Use SEX To Achieve Any Goal You Want In Life / Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.