Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? (2787 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
When I first joined this forum, it was like hell o shocked. Whenever I comment, they will all tackle me with abusive words cry. I was like 'WTF, can't I express my personal opinion of something without being abused undecided'. In the process of replying them, me too come become an abusive person(something I hate with passion). It was later I realized that NLANDERS are naturally like that o and you have to be wise in dealing with them. Crazy set of people undecided undecided

So, I deactivated my first account and register for a new one to be my real self o. Na another wahala my new moniker come cause oo. Some peeps called me 'fake, guy disguising as a lady, gay' blabla like that smiley. I no kuku abuse them, I just laff it off grin and sometimes I use 'silence is the best answer for brainless ones'.

Since then sha, I yaf been catching my fun with my real self cheesy smiley smiley.

What was your first experience on NL? Let's gist wink
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Topestbilly(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
undecided

Few bashing, I tried to play it cool but d bashing kept on coming embarassed

So as i change am for them I got som banned.

Any day wey I catch one of dis mods ehn!
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Strahovski1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
When i comment someone must quote me telling me to go back to India undecided

1 Like

Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by kingofchess(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
I was like wtf!! is FTC and who da f**k is lalasticlala
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Jblaiseboy(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
I loved it here right from the onset,although mad people been full everywhere.But i think they've been cured.
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Michellla(f): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
Was always seeing lalasticla and ishilove everywhere.
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by dollyjoy(f): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Not worth recounting.
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by prahcetomi(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dem just dey ignore person ni o

1 Like

Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Chazzyboy: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dem be loyal nah
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by CaroLyner(f): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
people that attack your post like raving bulldog
i pay them back in their own coin anyway

1 Like

Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Omotayor123(f): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
Didn't even know I am a member of NL... My big brother registered me tongue grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:
When i comment someone must quote me telling me to go back to India undecided

grin cheesy. Hope you are back to indian now. Lol. Nlanders are crazy
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Leriebloom(f): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Alot of snarky comments. It began to get frustrating but it later stopped. So there is only one word for my first experience here. HORRIBLE.
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
Not worth recounting.
really? Was it that bad
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jblaiseboy:
I loved it here right from the onset,although mad people been full everywhere.But i think they've been cured.
I guess so too
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
kingofchess:
I was like wtf!! is FTC and who da f**k is lalasticlala
lol, me too xpecially lala
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by dollyjoy(f): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
HateU2:
really? Was it that bad
not really,i was just dissapointed.
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Leriebloom:
Alot of snarky comments. It began to get frustrating but it later stopped. So there is only one word for my first experience here. HORRIBLE.
I think they use that as welcome party smiley
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Jblaiseboy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
HateU2:
I guess so too
dem never cure everybody ooo. .one mad man fit come bite u o
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Michellla:
Was always seeing lalasticla and ishilove everywhere.
lol. Dat lala tooo much
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Leriebloom(f): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
HateU2:
I think they use that as welcome party smiley
Lol. Its just mumuish*
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
not really,i was just dissapointed.
ohhhhhh.
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jblaiseboy:

dem never cure everybody ooo. .one mad man fit come bite u o
undecided Bite me or u undecided
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
I basically made a lot of stupid topics.

That's all I remember.
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by KingRex1(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
Twas as if life was on fast forward here.. People bashin odas here nd der, gals insultin nd duin shakara, guys always yabbin gals nd askin dem out ontop.. I jst taya, evry1 attacked Irunoboo.
Me was just confused till i found my way arnd
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by firstking01(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
@first, i wanted creating a thread in romance section to introduce myself that i'm new cos as a guest, that's where i mostly visit to read coments....i never knew that i was on meet up and dating zone, before i could realise it i 've already created the threadundecided...

Secondly, i wanted qouting somebody, i went and qouted the whole postgrin, asif i never mumu enough, i tried uploading my pix, before i knew it, my pix was everywhere on the thread embarassed, cos i keep uploading it on peoples mentionssad....twas really awefulsad
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Marlvin(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
set of Attention seekers, asslickers, crude n uncultured set of peeps .
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
Marlvin:
set of Attention seekers, asslickers, crude n uncultured set of peeps .
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
firstking01:
@first, i wanted creating a thread in romance section to introduce myself that i'm new cos as a guest, that's where i mostly visit to read coments....i never knew that i was on meet up and dating zone, before i could realise it i 've already created the threadundecided...

Secondly, i wanted qouting somebody, i went and qouted the whole postgrin, asif i never mumu enough, i tried uploading my pix, before i knew it, my pix was everywhere on the thread embarassed, cos i keep uploading it on peoples mentionssad....twas really awefulsad
I can't Stop laffing oooo. Only You waka come oo
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
KingRex1:
Twas as if life was on fast forward here.. People bashin odas here nd der, gals insultin nd duin shakara, guys always yabbin gals nd askin dem out ontop.. I jst taya, evry1 attacked Irunoboo.
Me was just confused till i found my way arnd
My bro, not only you oo. I deactivated b4 I reset back to normal cheesy
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by drnairalov: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
joined 2007 wit my 1st accnt. great topics in fp, seun dey listen dat time, more educational topics. matured peeps in romnce session, Idowu, sexkills nd his bae better mod..we no dey see stupid trolls but now it is just a market place cos most people have access to internet now..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Closed / Check Out This Hilarious Replies. / How I End Up Having Sex With My Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.