Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This (3207 Views)

What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? / What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by merieam16(f): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
How would you feel if your crush whom you've been tryin to woo,comes up to tell u this
I AM BAD in ENGLISH
BUT
I can tell you
that I LOVE YOU.
I am BAD in GEOGRAPHY BUT
I can tell you
that you LIVE in my
HEART...
I am BAD in HISTORY
BUT I can REMEMBER
when i FIRST saw you.
I am BAD in CHEMISTRY
BUT
I can tell
WHATS the REACTION when you
SMILE..
I am BAD in PHYSICS
BUT
I can tell the
INTENSITY of SPARK of my EYES when
they SEE you..
I am BAD in every SUBJECT
BUT
I can TELL ALL..
I will PASS all SUBJECTS if
the TOPIC is YOU.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by pasqal09: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
I'd say "thank you"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by solomonbrown64: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
.....Oh boy, na kissing tins oh....

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by merieam16(f): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
pasqal09: I'd say "thank you"
angry
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by pasqal09: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
merieam16: angry
tongue
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by DigitalSignal(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
I'll see her as being shallow and stop wooing her!
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
I'd say u don do well oya come take
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by menix(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Plagiarism!!!!
Buh u try sha, no let dat musician catch u sha...

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by iceberylin(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
I'll be so happy grin grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sorry you are too late. undecided
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by Charles4075(m): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Op, I'll dive like this joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by bigt2(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ill gladly say to her: I LOVE YOUTUBE grin

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by Wolison(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
I love this!

This reminds me of something!

Something fruitless
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by olawhizzy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
tongue tongue I will waste no time to kiss her
merieam16: How would you feel if your crush whom you've been tryin to woo,comes up to tell u this
I AM BAD in ENGLISH
BUT
I can tell you
that I LOVE YOU.
I can tell you
that you LIVE in my
HEART...
I am BAD in HISTORY
BUT I can REMEMBER
when i FIRST saw you.
I am BAD in CHEMISTRY
BUT
I can tell
SMILE..
I am BAD in PHYSICS
BUT
I can tell the
they SEE you..
BUT
I can TELL ALL..
the TOPIC is YOU.....
tongue
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sad. I'll UNcrush on her immediately. Reason: low self-esteem or dishonesty. grin

Hope you're learning, Ladystewie? Lol...Don't try this with an intelligent guy. Ever. grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by mstik(f): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
wow...awkward... all these lovey things make me cringe embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by Baddestguyp(m): 12:17am On Sep 22, 2014
I'll check if its April 1st. if not I'll just play along cos she might be kidding.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by Exjoker(m): 12:25am On Sep 22, 2014
OP what will you say if i say this to you
I AM BAD in ENGLISH
BUT
I can tell you
that I LOVE YOU.
I can tell you
that you LIVE in my
HEART...
I am BAD in HISTORY
BUT I can REMEMBER
when i FIRST saw you.
I am BAD in CHEMISTRY
BUT
I can tell
SMILE..
I am BAD in PHYSICS
BUT
I can tell the
they SEE you..
BUT
I can TELL ALL..
the TOPIC is YOU.....
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by Exponental(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2014
Reactivating..........
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by lawrenceunaa: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2014
merieam16: How would you feel if your crush whom you've been tryin to woo,comes up to tell u this
I AM BAD in ENGLISH
BUT
I can tell you
that I LOVE YOU.
I can tell you
that you LIVE in my
HEART...
I am BAD in HISTORY
BUT I can REMEMBER
when i FIRST saw you.
I am BAD in CHEMISTRY
BUT
I can tell
SMILE..
I am BAD in PHYSICS
BUT
I can tell the
they SEE you..
BUT
I can TELL ALL..
the TOPIC is YOU.....
so loving and touchy na kiss go be my response wink
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by philantoxx(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2014
if she no fat.I will lift her
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2014
I AM BAD in ENGLISH
BUT
I can tell you
that I LOVE YOU.
I can tell you
that you LIVE in my
HEART...
I am BAD in HISTORY
BUT I can REMEMBER
when i FIRST saw you.
I am BAD in CHEMISTRY
BUT
I can tell
SMILE..
I am BAD in PHYSICS
BUT
I can tell the
they SEE you..
BUT
I can TELL ALL..
the TOPIC is YOU.....
will sympathize with her and then send her to school
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by valmunich(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2014
Na to hiss comot sure pass sad
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by nwaobitex: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
kiss
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by 100Cents: 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
bigt2:
Ill gladly say to her: I LOVE YOUTUBE grin

I see..
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by ifex370(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
merieam16:
How would you feel if your crush whom you've been tryin to woo,comes up to tell u this
I AM BAD in ENGLISH
BUT
I can tell you
that I LOVE YOU.
I can tell you
that you LIVE in my
HEART...
I am BAD in HISTORY
BUT I can REMEMBER
when i FIRST saw you.
I am BAD in CHEMISTRY
BUT
I can tell
SMILE..
I am BAD in PHYSICS
BUT
I can tell the
they SEE you..
BUT
I can TELL ALL..
the TOPIC is YOU.....

I'll reply with. "We thank God"
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by merieam16(f): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
ifex370:

I'll reply with. "We thank God"
lolz
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hello am Mr Desmond, what if I told you I could show you secrets most influential importers use to import our daily gadgets like Samsung smart watches, apple watches, iPhones, Samsung phones, Laptops, gaming laptops and PS4 consoles at a very affordable rate.....
      for instance imagine I get an iPhone 7 64gb  for 34k then after all said and done importing I sell at 70k you can imagine the profit, yes it's possible and am a living witness, now all you need to do is join my class book a seat now,  I will teach you about the secrets of importation and how I made my first 1million naira in 6 months  that could be you in the next 3months.....
   join now while seats are available this is only for select individuals..
�Also a bonus class on *Content Marketing* creation to boost your business for more sales and popularity
�How to make a good marketing/advertising video
    Click the link and be your own boss �������
https:///HuTJLyizOlY1PmJlqQwaiI
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Crush Says This by Cholls(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Respond To Girls Like This? >:( / No post / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.