Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? (42582 Views)

39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by unapapadeycraze: 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
Let's look at this event.

Mayb your boyfriend saw you with a guy, perhaps you were hugging him and he got infuriated and said "the only difference between you and a pros.titute is dat you don't stay at the corner of the streets at night." what would you do?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by Beanhead(m): 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
make i book small space here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by ATMC(f): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jeez! We surely will part ways!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by ITbomb(m): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
ATMC:
Jeez! We surely will part ways!

..... and again, she never disappoints, since 1878

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by ATMC(f): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
ITbomb:
..... and again, she never disappoints, since 1878
grin
No let me shook hand for ur eye. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by dikeigbo2(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
Over to you ladies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by cruzita(f): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
undecided what I'm I waiting for?I will leave and go to were I will be appreciated not tolerated

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by unapapadeycraze: 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lalasticlala, wetin you think?
Estharfabian, i heard ya voice, you sounded like a virgincheesy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
i'm coming..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
I will say unapapadeycraze? if I were a girl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by firstking01(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
Op, in general, i dnt think there's much diff, if et-all there's diff between a girl who constantly have sex with her bf and a prostitute...the line between the two of em is very thin.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Lalasticlala, wetin you think?

Estharfabian, i heard ya voice, you sounded like a virgincheesy
shockedshocked which virgin??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by halfricanadian(f): 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
I will simply tell him the only difference between him and the guy i just hugged is dat d other guy is more charming at heart than him!

Nd i take my leave!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by somehowpenis(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
The guy was right to say so angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by cr7lomo: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
halfricanadian:
I will simply tell him the only difference between him and the guy i just hugged is dat d other guy is more charming at heart than him!

Nd i take my leave!

That's the mistake u girls make... U start a new relationship after that and it might occur again...u end up in a merry go round

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by unapapadeycraze: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
shockedshocked which virgin??

original virgin, you don't belong to any class.

Sheee na abroad dem born you ni? You were talking like all those american ladies. Permission to see ya picture?

Btw, do a new vn and gv me a shout outcheesy. I wanna hear you call my moniker, it's gonna be interesting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by chigoizie7(m): 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
He was right after all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by halfricanadian(f): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
cr7lomo:

That's the mistake u girls make... U start a new relationship after that and it might occur again...u end up in a merry go round

Tank u very mch

Its my choice my life my way my desires

By the way if not for d fact u were so so eagar to blast me u wud av noticed i didnt mean i wanna date d guy bt cos of d insult bf gave i returned d favor nd now u tellin me bou datin some one new !

Smh nlders b very swift dan usain bolt to judge me

Nd to b fair its allowed do u i do me! No body win nobody loose

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by DharmyYinks: 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Mayb your boyfriend saw you with a guy, perhaps you were hugging him and he got infuriated and said "the only difference between you and a pros.titute is dat you don't stay at the corner of the streets at night." what would you do?
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

original virgin, you don't belong to any class.

Sheee na abroad dem born you ni? You were talking like all those american ladies. Permission to see ya picture?

Btw, do a new vn and gv me a shout outcheesy. I wanna hear you call my moniker, it's gonna be interesting.
shockedshocked LoL.grin

I could do that.... My next diary update, iyeh?
About my picture... till 2018.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by unapapadeycraze: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
shockedshocked LoL.grin

I could do that.... My next diary update, iyeh?
About my picture... till 2018.

very good.

Why are you hiding ya pretty face na? Is ya lovely voice not tantamount to ya pretty face? That voice depicts a beautiful facecheesy.

Ok, you don't want every nairand member to see ya beautiful face? oya do me a mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by babybrace(f): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
The best answer is silence Then his conscience will do its works.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

'The only difference btw you nd sum1 sleeping with a prostitute is dat u don't park @ d corner of d street to hire one'..Dat will be my reply nd I'll call it quit with his ass..God 4bid I cry over such guy cos he's nt worth crying over..Life goes on!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
somehowpenis:
The guy was right to say so angry
unaa type go dey flog woman.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
chigoizie7:
He was right after all
How? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by somehowpenis(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
MzLarem:
unaa type go dey flog woman.
if i slap you now they will say I've come again angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by unapapadeycraze: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
E be like say lalasticlala nor like me, e nvr move any of my threads go front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by Gudintent: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

My reply is simple;

The only difference between him and my customers is they pay for a service, which means I'm at their beck and call, anytime, anywhere and anyday, whereas he gets the leftovers. kiss

He can suck it up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
somehowpenis:
if i slap you now they will say I've come again angry
weda u slap or u no slap,u aff come again. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by chigoizie7(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
MzLarem:
How? undecided

I no get strength for now, will elucidate later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by chigoizie7(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
Gudintent:

My reply is simple;

The only difference between him and my customers is they pay for a service, which means I'm at their beck and call, anytime, anywhere and anyday, whereas he gets the leftovers. kiss

He can suck it up!

Then, we will see who will cry later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
chigoizie7:

I no get strength for now, will elucidate later
okay..I'll be looking 4ward 2 it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex Marathon With 50-Year-Old Widow In Kenya / What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life / I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.