Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! (2539 Views)

Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
Please how can I stop this habit, I'm tired of chasing anything in skirt, its so bad that last week in the bank, I got slapped by a worker for openly, confidently flirting with her, I even wanted to take her home for lunch.

Please help me, I really want to curb this habit. Thanks
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by iceberylin(m): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Cut off ur Dick sad

8 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Old Habits die hard.
The OP is finally back to being gay.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
iceberylin: Cut off ur Dick sad
Lol.or he rather burst his balls.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
cmon bro, that's harsh, I really need a matured advice.
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
Go to synagogue for deliverance!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Mrval20(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ten year olds on Nairaland. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by iceberylin(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
Arva:
Or go for Deliverance angry
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by iceberylin(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
TrucksCEO: cmon bro, that's harsh, I really need a matured advice.
Its the best u'll get
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Arva:

Baby if u want my balls to burst, fine ill do it but you'll have to help me.
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by yorubakid: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
TrucksCEO: Please how can I stop this habit, I'm tired of chasing anything in skirt, its so bad that last week in the bank, I got slapped by a worker for openly, confidently flirting with her, I even wanted to take her home for lunch.

Troll Alert!!!
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lolaabokoku: Go to synagogue for deliverance!

Nahh that pastor will prolly make my condition worse.
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Wolison(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
Gush!!!!
Op@ do you wanna revert to being a queer?

Am not a flirt neither am I a womaniser but I will advice you to control your whetting appetite for everything in skirt.

#but hope say u never waste ur custard finish come remain wheel-barrow pushers and thiefs!)
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
SHIIT angry STuPIID THREAID
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by 1one: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
CCTV recording of the moment she slapped you or.. You know the rest

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
Get busy with more important stuff.
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Andyblaze in the making angry
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
TrucksCEO:

Nahh that pastor will prolly make my condition worse.
how?
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
TrucksCEO: Please how can I stop this habit, I'm tired of chasing anything in skirt, its so bad that last week in the bank, I got slapped by a worker for openly, confidently flirting with her, I even wanted to take her home for lunch.

sleep with guys

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by kilokeys(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
vaseline + tissue + rihanna pic.. problem solved
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
Self sevices it away
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by olayincar(m): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2014

Awesome advice but funny grin
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by olayincar(m): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lolaabokoku: Go to synagogue for deliverance!

Lols grin abeg sis lola which synag0gue!
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by olayincar(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2014

The best advise I can give u is to goto RCCG camp
Their 63rd annual Convention will soon start
Just stay there b4 the 63rd annual convention start... Becos ur own Sin is much more than David

Thank God u came back to ur sense...
I will never laugh @you bro even if all of dem do so

Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by philantoxx(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
since your eyes does d seeing. remove am.
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
voodoo85:

sleep with guys

I hate you
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by inositol88(m): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
ASK GOOGLE, OR BETTER STILL ASK DE GODS, BIT IF I MUST ADVICE U, PLUCK OUT UR EYES, SO U WONT SEE ANYTHING IN SKIRTS AGAIN
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lolaabokoku: how?
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Tymax(m): 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
The day you will try it with army woman, na dat day your deliverance go complete.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by tayoxx(m): 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
ewo weyre
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Sijioke(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
TrucksCEO:

Baby if u want my balls to burst, fine ill do it but you'll have to help me.
so this curse is as hard as this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year / 10 Things U May Not Have Heard About Introverts / Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.