Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,469 members, 7,843,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (473357 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2007
But boy i have an idea, iga ga na deep sea ma icho asun oma. lol

Owere nke ana akpo ika6/ikamefa, ona su Yoruba, osi na ya si isialangwa junction. lol

Though ona asu kere yoruba, but I must warn u isi adighi nwa ahu nma.

Madness ya na nke babyosisi ama ghi mu nke ka nu. lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by debeo: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2007
Kwe zue nu! here is a proud Umuahian from abia and would want to have any proud igbo as a friend keep it up. Igbo Kwezue nu? ooooooo
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2007
debeo:

Kwe zue nu! here is a proud Umuahian from abia and would want to have any proud igbo as a friend keep it up. Igbo Kwezue nu? ooooooo

Now tell me my friend is it a new trend or fashion. (Umuahian). Now u want to continue wat named me owen. lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2007
umuigbo ekene m unu nile grin grin grin, ikomi nwoke oma kedu ka i di? ihe gi na nwa father jere no be small thing ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2007
123 E. Kwenu ST.
    Nairaland, Nigeria
    12345-54321

August 9, 2007

Dear Ndi Igbo No Na Treadia:

HI UNU.

Sincerely,

Ghettochyk
    CEO of the Association of Ada Bekee Likiri Ego  hisssssssssss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2007
ghettochyk:

123 E. Kwenu ST.
Nairaland, Nigeria
12345-54321

August 9, 2007

Dear Ndi Igbo No Na Treadia:

HI UNU.

Sincerely,

Ghettochyk
CEO of the Association of Ada Bekee Likiri Ego hisssssssssss
Hi nke gi biko.
ndi NNE no ebea MAMA, ndi NNA PAPA. Ikomi na Romeo onu ona ahu kwa ihe m na ahu ebea, GC ede kwala petition
Igbo Ekene m biri kwe nu oohhhh.

Kam bikwa nu
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2007
presido1:

Hi nke gi biko.
ndi NNE no ebea MAMA, ndi NNA PAPA. Ikomi na Romeo onu ona ahu kwa ihe m na ahu ebea, GC ede kwala petition
Igbo Ekene m biri kwe nu oohhhh.

Kam bikwa nu

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2007
@ above
wats up with the face undecided

Ndi Igbo ekele mu nu
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2007
Ikomi:

@Babyosisi

You must be a very intelligent woman to pull the kind of jokes u make, u really give me a good laugh.

Nne chukwu gozie gi oooh.

You are the best. cheesy

Thanks my dear.
I've enjoyed all your humor too.i love reading from you.

you too tosh
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2007
my response on another thread to dimka

I can see mohadana AKA Dimka dead on a stretcher, a shrivelled up old man with the word IGBO forming on his fungating lips
My dad told me that before the war,the most Ijaw men did in PH was dress up with their big hats and carry umbrellas around that was why they didn't waste time stealing Igbo men's properties after the war.
Reaping where they did not sow.

I guess the sins of your fathers are catching up with you. grin
See how you run around from thread to thread like a mad man
Onye ara mile 1
You'll soon comot your clothings and run into Diobu market at the rate you're going grin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2007
where is your Ijaw thread on nairaland.
Hausas have a thread,Yorubas have theirs.
Igbos have one up to 353 pages
where is yours?
you tried and how many responded?
what does that tell you

O man of no descent grin
even fornicators have a vibrant thread
and here you are with no mother,no father,no geneology running amock.
why are you here
if not to carry out the frustration of your generation on people that you can't even unlace their shoes,

ewu waterside.
now run away and go cast your nets in the deep ,my iced fish is in short supplygrin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by grafikdon: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2007
Gwakwanu nwoke amu ibi a ana akpo Dimka ka oburu ike nsi ya si ebea zuzupuo tupu ewere m okpili dukwopuya agba! Kedu nke bu ebe obuna anyi no osoro anyi n'ike n'ike ka ijiji na awaghari. Amaghi m ma nwantakiri a onwekwere anke bu ogugu isi, mgbe obula ona ezuzughali ka ofeke akuru ntu n'isi.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2007
bikonu, onye atupukwarala, dimkpa nwoke na enweghi aka oru.

Toshman so umu nwanyi nile noo na NL, i chuchala haa, na wah for u

Ikomi, tinye bread na mmiri, it will never come back to u because o gaa di soggy.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Vitastraka(m): 1:25am On Aug 10, 2007
@Dimka

Look at all the effort you are making to simply confirm to everybody that you are a low life good-for-nothing idiot.

I am tempted to remind you that your area has been a war zone for years, massacre after massacre with modern weaponry, infact nobody can do business there now.

Let me not waste my time going there, pls carry on talking your rubbish.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 10, 2007
dimka:

what do igbos in naija do .

sell fake spare parts that lead to deadly motor accidents

sell fake drugs that kill people .

all in the name of money.

drug dealers , 419 , cus yall worship money.

when your igbo sister was trying to clean up the market. yall tried to kill her .

you must have this saved in your computer because I've read these same lines from you.
get a life dear and stop hyperventillating over a group that sees you as a creepy minority laced in smelly crude hoil grin
ibi da kwa gi grin
start first by learning how to speak the izon of a language (not that it benefits anyone).
O man of no descent grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 10, 2007
mohadana
Ijawland

Any Ijaw Here?
« on: May 25, 2007, 04:34 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sad, i can,t speak my language.

very sad indeed.
ndo o
ask your parents why?
then do them a favor and jumb into the atlantic grin
they've been waiting for you to take that initiative so as not to be accused of murder
grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2007
nnenneigbo:

Ikomi, tinye bread na mmiri, it will never come back to u because o gaa di soggy.

@NnenneIgbo

Ogi idi soggy ya diri soggy, because aghota gi mu ihe ge me every night ihe dimkpa woke na ju wu "kee ebe ino", "kee ebe ino", "kee ebe ino". "Kee ebe ino" Owu nkpa ka owu news?  angry

@Presido

My dear Pres, sorry for all the embarassment, ihe ina acho igwa wanyia wu na agba ona akpasigi adighi nma. I hope she will repent. Checkia account gi this evening u might see a reply.  wink

Igbo bikonu nkpu mere ekpume? lol

@Romeo

Makia sure na pres wotere reply

@Dimka

Everyone has been whiping you in here that u are irresponsible and jobless, even though they might be telling u the truth, I don't agree with the way they are putting it to u. So am going to take another aprroach.

Dimka am about to get my third wife, so the father of my potential third wife is a blacksmith, the only condition he gave for me to marry his daughter is to get him an apprentice. Immediately he said that I thought of u Dimka.

So please am begging u to come with me. Please dimka.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by somze(f): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2007
Wait a minute
Is this now an English speaking thread? grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by somze(f): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2007
kai kpankata n'ibo
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2007
ikomi i gaa egbum ebea one day, mu na azuka agwara gi na owere ihe meganu eh? i na a liki i readi between the lines nwa nka. that presido i huru is a tough cookie, hapuchakwa ihe o na ede ebea lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 3:04am On Aug 11, 2007
Ikocrazy na nnenne, onye gburu "aso" na iyi.

DEDICATED TO OWEN AND NNENNE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6pjopLWD_aQ&mode=related&search=
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kjM-Sup1EO8&mode=related&search=

Ikocrazy, na ime gi na nnenne, onye mbu ga amuta otu nwoke a si ete egwu bia ka m kwuo ya ugwo cheesy

DEDICATED TO NDI MGBASA anyi were na ogbako a
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tFynShsj9XQ&mode=related&search=
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 3:10am On Aug 11, 2007
MAKA NDI AMURU OGE OSA BI NA ELU NKWU
ifo chakpi, wooo
onwere akuko m ga akoro unu

http://youtube.com/watch?v=prPMgfTian4

MAKA NDI ISI KPAKORO ONU
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0vY3En7zMdQ

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qO4ZR1xjvzI&mode=related&search=

FOR THOSE THAT CAN SHAKE WHAT MAMA GAVE THEM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qO4ZR1xjvzI&mode=related&search=
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4zD3NohbaXY&mode=related&search=

Ohaneze ndi igbo ekelekwa m unu ooo
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by monshege: 4:12am On Aug 11, 2007
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2007
nnenneigbo:

ikomi i gaa egbum ebea one day, mu na azuka agwara gi na owere ihe meganu eh? i na a liki i readi between the lines nwa nka. that presido i huru is a tough cookie, hapuchakwa ihe o na ede ebea lol

Eeeeyyyaaaaaa such kind words. Pres kee ebe ino, bia nu ihe Nnenne na ekwu, osina ibu anu awuawu. Pres ke kwanu ebe ino, Eeeeeyyyyyaaaaaa tough cookie.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ikomi(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2007
monshege:

ROMERO NA TOSHMANN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCQrzatYKmI&mode=related&search=

Iha ga agbaghan toshman ishi, its not too good for his state now. Ima na ogighi wanyi.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by doncaster(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2007
What use to bring me here is no more Romance i will just walk pass and come again in 10 days.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by echelon(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2007
Afa m bu Echezona. Abu m onye igbo kpom kwem. nwa amala. nna m muru mu

O juru m afo na m bu onye igbo

nna m bu onye anambra

nne m bu onye anambra, n'ihi nke a ,

abu m onye anambra

Eji m oghere a we na-ekele unu niile ndi zara oku a. Asi na anyukoo mamiri onu ogba ufufu. Ana m ekelekwa Seun onye nwere anyi oghere nzuko a.

Maka ndi choro imu asusu igbo, ana m eche otu m ga-esi wee nyere ha aka. (Enwere m A1 n'asusu Igbo na SSCE n'afo 1998).

Kodigodunu
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by romeo(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2007
@echelon
yes anyi nwere umu akwukwo di ready ibido omumu na classi gi

@ndigbo
kedu ebe unu noo?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by acidrop(f): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2007
romeo kwenu tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by presido1: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2007
Ikomism daalu, just in love of how u handle the champgne bottle, it can never break.Your finding for thefact finding mission or  missionary journey was/ what?
romeo:

@ndigbo
kedu ebe unu noo?
anyi no ebea long time.
acidrop:

romeo kwenu tongue
yaaa.

Ndigbo kwenu!
on exile at the moment back fully on monday
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by aloib(f): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2007
igbo kwenu ehhhhhhhh, kwezonu ehhh
onyeara, onyeochi, anufia, mechonu,

chineke imela, oo
kedu kodi,
ugochukwu okafor nkechi okeke cheesy cheesy cheesy

oyedi nambi nambia nambia nambia ehh , ndo nna
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2007
Ikomi:

Iha ga agbaghan toshman ishi, its not too good for his state now. Ima na ogighi wanyi.

cry cry ndi iro taunting me cry cry

kedu umuoma no ebe aaaaaaa cry cry cry bikonu gbatara nu m oso enyemaka ooo akwukwu abiawala nu mu ooooo cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.