Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,415 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (475356 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by NINETOFIVE(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2007
toshmann:

hey, hotstepper, i always thought i was the one you love cool kiss

Tosh is putting sand in garri your profession? smiley smiley.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 12:58am On Feb 28, 2007
no brother, toshmann is putting professionalism into her garri tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 12:59am On Feb 28, 2007
:d
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by edygirl(f): 1:52am On Feb 28, 2007
Ndi Igbo daalunu.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 2:03am On Feb 28, 2007
ha!!!!!!!!!eddy nwa nma long time no see, eddy kedu kwanu ka isi hapu umunne gi kemgbe ohu afo? eh ada nmadu? hewu? eddy nwanyi oma, anyi missiri gi o ri nne.

ada nma ndaalu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by edygirl(f): 2:11am On Feb 28, 2007
Toshman in the house. grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 1:37am On Mar 01, 2007
My brothers and sisters I dey salute una, I missed you'll, I've been down with the cold for the past 4 days now but I'm feeling much better.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 01, 2007
ewooooo zulu biko sorry o,get well soon.
Tell madam to give you chicken soup or better yet goat peppersoup and you'll be jim jim jim in a flash.

Edygirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I missed you a whole lot
kedukwanu??
Did you get married and went off to an extended honeymoon?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 3:05am On Mar 01, 2007
hey peeps, long tyme no see
ele nno unu meere?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 3:06am On Mar 01, 2007
zulu, i see na sonso gi no nga ugbua, ok, bia ka anyi suo cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 01, 2007
Imo girl, you think say your Igbo go confuse me?. . .No way, Owughi sonso Zulu no nga! grin

Crap, I could have just stayed in the background! angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:12am On Mar 01, 2007
Ghettochkk my dearest sister pls translate for me. your brother zulu is not very good at reading Igbo.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 3:13am On Mar 01, 2007
lol!!
hey donzman!! ele etu idi? onye gwara gi na a wu m onye Imo stati eh?
@zulu
sorry, i was just saying hi and i thot ur were tha only one here ,so wats gud?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:16am On Mar 01, 2007
My dear I'm doing good, justing getting over a bad cold hope everything is good with you in this season of lent
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 3:18am On Mar 01, 2007
yeah, i just got a badazz headache and i shud be resting right now, just decided to chk up on dis thread cuz itz been a minute. lol!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 01, 2007
@ghettochyk

A dim nma!. . .I read your Igbo, it was definitely Imo. I'm fascinated by Imo state Igbo especially Owerri, I have cousins from there, always like to hear them speak. smiley
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 3:23am On Mar 01, 2007
lol! ok, i'll try to write in it as much as possible then, i see am entertaining you huh? lol!! dats da owerri dialect, but lawd have mercy, lemme not get into da oru dialect!! we'll all run for our lives!!lol!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 01, 2007
Lol. . .Go ahead but don't scare our brothers and sisters, they'll be asking, Owu kwa soso Igbo k'unu suga?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 3:47am On Mar 01, 2007
lol!! aight, of course i won't.
odika a gam aga ilaba maka na isi na acho iwagbu m.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 01, 2007
Swallow some tylenol, tylenol cures everything. Hope you feel better tomorrow, k'anyi yowa olisa onye nwe anyi, k'anyi lee ma oga izo anyi azo.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by wormedup(m): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2007
my people ole nke n-eme nu ?

since u guys are into dialect decoding grin
ngwa, odu onye gi ikafu nga nkio si ?

cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 9:24am On Mar 01, 2007
wormedup:

my people ole nke n-eme nu ?

since u guys are into dialect decoding grin
ngwa, odu onye gi ikafu nga nkio si ?

cool
pls this thread is for igbo or at least english. no one should come here to speak swahili in the name of igbo dialect grin
abeg warmie wetin be this wey you just yarn. b/c i know say no be igbo cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Freewilly(f): 9:27am On Mar 01, 2007
Wow look at how other people just want to hang out with the Igbos we must be cool like that
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by abdkabir(m): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2007
Odinma, u guyz r definately cool.

Ndigbo and Ndyoruba , KWENU.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2007
@ Toshmann,wormedup spoke Igbo.
It sounded like Isuikwuato or Uzuakoli dialect of Abia state.

freewilly,we are simply the best.

Abdulkabir,sanu de zua.I na chi nama na'ahia kwuo?lol
ghettochick welcome back,long time.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2007
@Wormedup

Whetin be that?. . .Why did you have to unleash it? Translate abeg!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2007
babyosisi:

@ Toshmann,wormedup spoke Igbo.
It sounded like Isuikwuato or Uzuakoli dialect of Abia state.

freewilly,we are simply the best.

Abdulkabir,sanu de zua.I na chi nama na'ahia kwuo?lol
ghettochick welcome back,long time.

LOL that cracked me up. ndi awusa na ichi nama LMAO
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by abdkabir(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2007
@ Babyosisi,

I need a slow paced Instructor. U fired back with much Grammar over there.

Yaya haiki wink
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2007
I personally think we should start charging they non-Igbos to be in our mist. I'm sure TOH AND her little sisters would give the world just to be able to hang with the cool guys on NL. grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2007
anyone on here leaves in the UK and uses sky? let me so i can tell you about a half price deal going on for 12months at the moment, cracking deal
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2007
zulunation kedu?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2007
nnenneigbo:

zulunation kedu?

My dear I'm doing good, what about you? hope you've been staying out of trouble cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.