Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (475348 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2007
hehehe, i've been trying. seems to work most of the time. where's 4play haven't seen him for ages no(online)
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2007
I'm sure 4play is shacked up with some white woman and totally forgot his kinsmen. Wait till I tell his mother what her son been up to angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2007
LOL

But zulunation i hope you've got nothing against white and black together?? eh
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by NINETOFIVE(m): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2007
Ndigbo, kedu nke ne me nu. Nneneigbo, wetin be the sky deal.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 12:13am On Mar 02, 2007
ninetofive kedu ka odi

about the sky deal. do you get sky tv?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by NINETOFIVE(m): 12:20am On Mar 02, 2007
nnenneigbo:

ninetofive kedu ka odi

about the sky deal. do you get sky tv?

Odinma Nnenne am currently with virgin but am contenplating switching.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 02, 2007
NINETOFIVE:

Odinma Nnenne am currently with virgin but am contenplating switching.

what could be better than a virgin lol.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by NINETOFIVE(m): 12:25am On Mar 02, 2007
babyosisi:

Babyosisi nwanem nwanyi achi gbu o lam onwem, kedi kwanu.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 12:26am On Mar 02, 2007
because of the war, they're creating good deals for vigin people who want to switch just bargain with them. for those already with sky there's 12months half price which means you get everything for about £21.75.

u hope virin wins though as we need the competition against sky monopoly
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 12:29am On Mar 02, 2007
babyosisi:

hello Babaosisi,
virgin a cable service, you know like virgin nigeria and stuff like that.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by NINETOFIVE(m): 12:50am On Mar 02, 2007
nnenneigbo:

because of the war, they're creating good deals for vigin people who want to switch just bargain with them. for those already with sky there's 12months half price which means you get everything for about £21.75.

u hope virin wins though as we need the competition against sky monopoly

Thank you my sister.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 02, 2007
nnenneigbo:

hello Babaosisi,
virgin a cable service, you know like virgin nigeria and stuff like that.

Yes dear,I was just kidding.
How you dey?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 1:06am On Mar 02, 2007
@ Babaosisi

fine dear trying to keep out of wahala lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 1:12am On Mar 02, 2007
Nnenneigbo trying to keep out of wahala shocked
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 02, 2007
babaosisi lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 1:46am On Mar 02, 2007
babyosisi:

babaosisi lol

ooops ndoooooooo
babyosisi

@Zulunation

i na acho wahala lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 1:50am On Mar 02, 2007
You are now fined a white she goat and 25 gallons of palm wine for me for misspelling babyosisi's name.
nnenneigbo:

ooops ndoooooooo
babyosisi

@Zulunation

i na acho wahala lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by nnenneigbo(f): 2:25am On Mar 02, 2007
ah i'd like to apeal against this fine, call umunna together and discuss this before implementing it shocked shocked shocked shocked

it was an honest mistake
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 2:27am On Mar 02, 2007
You can apeal all you want my sister the ozo's have spoken
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ezinwannem: 3:01am On Mar 02, 2007
@NINETOFIVE, is it Uzuchukwu or UZOCHUKWU cuz i know one Uzochkwu's family 4rom Edoji Uruagu, diz is Hotstepper though
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:06am On Mar 02, 2007
Ezinwannem:

@NINETOFIVE, is it Uzuchukwu or UZOCHUKWU because i know one Uzochkwu's family 4rom Edoji Uruagu, diz is Hotstepper though

You come in the room and you don't even introduce yourself or greet the elders angry What kind of Igbo man/woman are you sad
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 3:08am On Mar 02, 2007
@babyosisi
thank you for da welcome.
ele nno idi?
@zulu
i puta laa?  cheesy
ZuluNation:

You come in the room and you don't even introduce yourself or greet the elders angry What kind of Igbo man/woman are you sad
akwa ya? akwa ihula?! lol!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ezinwannem: 3:08am On Mar 02, 2007
bro relax, lol, diz is HOTSTEPPER as i mentioned b4, i was banned cuz i wrote PIMPING DA WORLD as ma location
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:11am On Mar 02, 2007
Ezinwannem:

bro relax, lol, diz is HOTSTEPPER as i mentioned before, i was banned because i wrote PIMPING DA WORLD as ma location

Sorry my dear, I thought you was a newbie, don't mind that mugu seun or what ever his name is. angry

@Ghettochyk

How are you my dear, it's always nice to see you.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 3:12am On Mar 02, 2007
WTF?!!!! ARE YOU EFFIN SERIOUS?!!!

akwa unu ma na admin ahu wu ezigbo okoko. aru n'agbaya. zulu biko giri nwanyo kpoga ya ulo ogwu. *roll eyes*
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 3:15am On Mar 02, 2007
Ezinwannem:

bro relax, lol, diz is HOTSTEPPER as i mentioned before, i was banned because i wrote PIMPING DA WORLD as ma location

You should've changed your name to 'ose oji' instead of ezinwannem.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:15am On Mar 02, 2007
I need help with translations
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ezinwannem: 3:16am On Mar 02, 2007
and ose oji meaning
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 3:20am On Mar 02, 2007
@hotstepper
i think "ose Oji" is dem spicy lil balls old people give guests
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 3:21am On Mar 02, 2007
@zulu
ma bad, lemme translate
i said da admin is a bl0ckhe@d. and ya need'a tek 'is @$$ 2 da psyche ward fo'real!!!! *rolleyes*
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 3:21am On Mar 02, 2007
spicy lil balls grin ;Excuse me that's funny grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ezinwannem: 3:24am On Mar 02, 2007
oh, now i know, it can be eaten with kolanut or garden eggs, i love dat

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.