Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

What Is Wrong With Being Short? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Being Short? (1792 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by tejpot(m): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2014
3cycle: I never knew NL is home to many short guys sad
Guy u funny oo!
It's not too late you are just knowing, welcome to where u belong. wink
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by tejpot(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2014
herald9: Oh Mehn!

Pasting such a long post...and quoting the long post to paste another long post- IS THIS HOW SHORT PEOPLE BEHAVE?undecided
We cannot conclusively say for now until we take a sample population and perform a test of significance at p<0.05.
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2014
herald9: Oh Mehn!

Pasting such a long post...and quoting the long post to paste another long post- IS THIS HOW SHORT PEOPLE BEHAVE?undecided
LOL... Funny guy....

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2014
01emek: The long post is quit interesting, meanwhile spaced booked in case.....

I won't sell this space to any short man, they are aggressive cry
Can't u buy belt or even a nice trouser

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2014
tejpot:
I get u boss, I am unperturbed but the issue is better addressed by being bold to say it out. I hv added words of encouragement in the write up too. Thanks

Na man u be !
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by 01emek(m): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2014
MrIknowAll: Can't u buy belt or even a nice trouser
hhahahahaha see this short man oo.. Is that trouser not nice? I had sex that day with a short girl and forget my belt in her place grin tongue * short men alway looking for holes where there is none just to make up for their shortness * ... And please don't forget to like the pics tongue.
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2014
01emek: hhahahahaha see this short man oo.. Is that trouser not nice? grin tongue * short men alway looking for holes where there is none just to make up for their shortness * ... And please don't forget to like the pics tongue.
o jesus! C diz phucking scum_bag. Have u seen me b4? Flop like u. Better get a good sense of dressing.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by 01emek(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2014
MrIknowAll: o jesus! C diz phucking scum_bag. Have u seen me b4? Flop like u. Better get a good sense of dressing.
hahahaha Really? That why i say short people are aggressive! cheesy Bro no be fight na. Meanwhile have you like my pic cry
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2014
01emek: hhahahahaha see this short man oo.. Is that trouser not nice? I had sex that day with a short girl and forget my belt in her place grin tongue * short men alway looking for holes where there is none just to make up for their shortness * ... And please don't forget to like the pics tongue.
I fished u out not b.cos of ur post, but because of how u over hyped yourself... Come on, u aren't anywhere near swaggs... Forget ur tallness cos its nonsense without swaggness....

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 22, 2014
01emek: hahahaha Really? That why i say short people are aggressive! cheesy Bro no be fight na. Meanwhile have you like my pic cry
WeW! I aint short and I aint aggressive... I am only trying 2 install a little sense in2 your brain....

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by 01emek(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2014
MrIknowAll: WeW! I aint short and I aint aggressive... I am only trying 2 install a little sense in2 your brain....
is that not your pic?? grin .. Oya put ur pic to prove me wrong that you are not a shortie.. tongue
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by 01emek(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2014
MrIknowAll: I fished u out not b.cos of ur post, but because of how u over hyped yourself... Come on, u aren't anywhere near swaggs... Forget ur tallness cos its nonsense without swaggness....
hahahaha why do short people behave like this? grin oya tell me where i overhyped my self.. Is it because i had sex with a short girl and forget my belt befor taking that pic? tongue
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2014
01emek: is that not your pic?? grin .. Oya put ur pic to prove me wrong that you are not a shortie.. tongue
common sense isn't common... So u are being deceived by my pix Mhen u sef na otondo o... U neva see complete pix, u dey here dey raise mouth like pipe... That shirt wey u wear don tey na LOL.... U suppose buy packet shirt and pencil jean... Sorry sha, I am a young tall guy, and I still got more years 2 add 2 my tallness...

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2014
01emek: hahahaha why do short people behave like this? grin oya tell me where i overhyped my self.. Is it because i had sex with a short girl and forget my belt befor taking that pic? tongue
just speak pidgin so u no go dey fall ur hands... Which 1 be "is it because I had sex with a short girl and *FORGET* my belt?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by 01emek(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2014
MrIknowAll: just speak pidgin so u no go dey fall ur hands... Which 1 be "is it because I had sex with a short girl and *FORGET* my belt?
hahahaha oya short man fill in the blank space grin grin...

Really?? Why do short people fill so insecure? I don't get it.
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2014
01emek: hahahaha oya short man fill in the blank space grin grin...

Really?? Why do short people feel so insecure? I don't get it.
fixed... N.B. Even ur chick is gonna come crawling in my crib...

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by benedictjohn(m): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2014
MrIknowAll: just speak pidgin so u no go dey fall ur hands... Which 1 be "is it because I had sex with a short girl and *FORGET* my belt?
guy abeg shun diS guy... U sef sabi curse o... U wan kill person pikin with insult ni
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2014
benedictjohn: guy abeg shun diS guy... U sef sabi curse o... U wan kill person pikin with insult ni
I'm just pouring out the main fact bro... D guy just dey hype himself when he isn't even fit 2 b a public figure...
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by lawrenceunaa: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2014
ur achievements matters alot morethan ur physique undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by 01emek(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2014
MrIknowAll: common sense isn't common... So u are being deceived by my pix Mhen u sef na otondo o... U neva see complete pix, u dey here dey raise mouth like pipe... That shirt wey u wear don tey na LOL.... U suppose buy packet shirt and pencil jean... Sorry sha, I am a young tall guy, and I still got more years 2 add 2 my tallness...
Really? Listen short man, there is no need for the insult na * if i say una dey aggressive una go they vex grin * I got more to do with my money than packet shirt and pencil jean ...

Really? But i ain't after your babe na, why are you so pained? cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by herald9: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2014
tejpot:
We cannot conclusively say for now until we take a sample population and perform a test of significance at p<0.05.
Hehehe... you know bettergrin
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2014
01emek: Really? Listen short man, there is no need for the insult na * if i say una dey aggressive una go they vex grin * I got more to do with my money than packet shirt and pencil jean ...

Really? But i ain't after your babe na, why are you so pained? cheesy
pained?? Nooooo, I aint pained bro, just pointing out some few facts 4 u... BTW, didn't u go 2 school? Hw many times do u want me 2 tell u dat I am not short?
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by benedictjohn(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2014
Oga seun, PLS BAN THIS MRIKNOWALL... HE IS 2 INSULTIVE....
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2014
benedictjohn: Oga seun, PLS BAN THIS MRIKNOWALL... HE IS 2 INSULTIVE....
LOL... Oga seun is scared of me, ask him... Lol
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by 01emek(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2014
MrIknowAll: pained?? Nooooo, I aint pained bro, just pointing out some few facts 4 u... BTW, didn't u go 2 school? Hw many times do u want me 2 tell u dat I am not short?
hahaha you pic says it all * you are closer to the ground grin tongue* . Its really nice meeting you, trust me, i learn some things from the short conversation we had. But with sad heart i announce my resignation, cry i just need to go, i have things to do now..

But never to worry we can be friends. Just follow me and i will return the favour. And pls don't forget to like my pic.

Thank You.
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2014
01emek: hahaha you pic says it all * you are closer to the ground grin tongue* . Its really nice meeting you, trust me, i learn some things from the short conversation we had. But with sad heart i announce my resignation, cry i just need to go, i have things to do now..

But never to worry we can be friends. Just follow me and i will return the favour. And pls don't forget to like my pic.

Thank You.
lol, I think my height is following my age... I still got a long run 2 be free from adding anymore height... Its really nice quoting u, atleast I added 2 d number of my post on NL...
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by egopersonified(f): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2014
Why are you guys spoiling this part 3, counter-counter thread with your insults?
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by tejpot(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2014
I tire for them ooo! I feel like using a thick black paint to cover all their insultations grin
egopersonified: Why are you guys spoiling this part 3, counter-counter thread with your insults?
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Short? by Talkwisdom(m): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Short this,short that,,,and I ask;At What height is someone regardrd as being short?
...........4ft,4.4ft,5ft or maybe 5.5ft?

(1) (2) (Reply)

True And Funny Story When I Was 17 ( Just Have A Look And Add Yours ) / Sex / Here Are 10 Things A Guy MUST Do After A First Date If He Want A Second One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.