Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students (78588 Views)

Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by NifemiOlu(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
AmunaNo1:
im 19yrs old and about to begin my NYSC. If for example i were posted to teach in such an environment as a girls sec school, would it really be wrong to become intimate with a student?
just wondering o
You're almost done with NYSC now. Tell us your experiences.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by ogaprime(m): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
NifemiOlu:

Sha don't start from where I said "It's deliberate that I'm posting this under family section".
And remember to skip where I said " As male teachers, do we feel attracted to some attractive females? The TRUTHFUL answer is yes. Why? We are human"
You'd end up being a bag of comedy.
* I'm just being silly, don't mind me*

Just started getting like for my comment. Its good to have archive you can read and laugh on ones silly thoughts...well shaa I am through but I wasn't posted to a school to teach. I was posted to a private firm...

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Haywhymido(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
NifemiOlu:
I forgot to add that where I served, Ife East Area Office, Osun State, the office is currently paying the school fees of 2 kids owned by ex-corpers who ran away.
dat is my home town.

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by NifemiOlu(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
When man was active on Nairaland...

2 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Brunicekid(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
This is very true. God will save make teachers from the temptations of attractive female students and vice-versa in Jesus Name.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Rawhumper(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
I like women who exude self confidence, proud and catwalks just like you wink smiley

Sophyrocks:

I know na. You were hot cake oo. Both maths teacher and Principal.

Dnt mind them. Sometimes, girls of that age tend to over-exaggerate stuff as if things are actually going on when they are not. I've been a victim of that. Some of my classmates had accused me of seducing my physics teacher with the way i catwalk. Thats just the way i walk naturally but they didnt just get it.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Excel70: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Male teachers should desist from immoral affairs with female students.
A filthy and evil thing to do
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by halogate: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
Interesting topic:
Let me add my own.
I have been a teacher in a private school, and I have had my own fir share of "green light" from female students. From rubbing their nipples against my arm, loose shirt buttons and exposed laps. Wetin local man never see??.
I for one value my integrity as much as my life and so I have always kept it to heart that my name must never be linked to such.....no even a whiff or whisper!.

Truth be told, fellow make colleagues have been rubbished for such..and I do not pity them. They should have known better.

One of the ways I learned to fend of such is always be strict and still be friendly with them.

That way, the girls will end up respecting you and still have interest in your subject.

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by highbee02: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2020

hahahahaha...I liked him small sha, he was young and veryyy intelligent. grin.
Truetalk o, as the Mathematics section of my brain open ehn, I no believe till date...
When we were writing WAEC,if he just pass near my row, let alone seat...students will start making funny noises. The principal had to tell him to leave...that one too bin like me @Principal (very ugly man...I just didn't fancy him @all)

He tried to make a case, that the maths teacher was dating me, there was no evidence, apart from few of my haters in class that concurred -no valid evidence. They couldn't use my grades bc that would mean I was dating every teacher except Biology...lol

Y would u catwalk in front of your teacher? Were u trying to seduce him? Tell us more about your Biology teacher, that's my field

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.