Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students (78584 Views)

Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by okpanachil: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2014
thinezy:
just be urself I had dat problem too
I am a very easy going person and I Laf too much to d extent my colleagues started advising me to b strict else d students will mess me up wen my supervisors came bt reverse was d case cos wen my supervisors came I was commended for a flawless performance and good classroom mgt.while my strict colleagues wer kinda messed up.
be free bt nt too free its nt easy ooo bt yhu will luv it.discipline necessarily Laf n play necessarily most importantly master n knw d subject(s) yhu will handle
Goodluck dear

My dear great advice,I served lmost a decade ago and even then it was not different though moral decadence is on the rise now.I served in a mixed school then,we had very beautiful young girls as students but you should know when to draw the line.I got so close to some of the students that I got to meet their parents and uptill today this students still call me for one advice or the other.Think of them as children God has handed over to you to mettle or better still as your own Sisters annd you wont have any ungodly thoughts towards them.

As a young man one will always be attracted to the oppositwe sex but you dont encourage all kinds of association.

Initially they might try to tempt you but when they see you dont compromise your standards,they will back off and respect you more.

Finally almost every man can ask any woman out but the greatest of men is he who has self restraint and can stick to one.

3 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2014
Alikaxon: I'm more confused now.

Whats confusing?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by juwoonn(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

nah, he didn't...he tried to when I was in the Uni, my second year to be specific, it was already late, I had someone else already
Hmmm
And dat was d end.
Nice sha
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by blackbeau1(f): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2014
Parents too have a role to play. Try to be close to your children so you can win their confidence. I was a victim of this in my secondary school. It was even worse because there were about 4 teachers doing the chasing but since I'm very close to my mum,I was able to tell her and together,we were able to sort it out

2 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by siegfried99(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by infantrydoctor(m): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2014
mstik: All those randy male teachers, una dey hear??
Reminds me of a story I heard. There was this attractive male corper that was posted to one village to work. He worked as a teacher in one girls' secondary school. As expected, they were all dying for him, and the pervert took advantage of these poor girls. He slept with a lot of them. Turned out he had HIV/AIDS, and he infected the girls with the disease...

Lieable liartic linus
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2014
beelon1020: I took time to read some comments here, some are good some are bad some are just crazy, in part of the world I live if anyone is caught dealing with a minor (boy or girl) that person's life is ruined already no two ways it, no better job again, criminal record, police calling, press calling, court dates on ur mind, you are on the news, infact u are done. I once schooled in Nigeria and did my teaching practice as well but then I always see this little girls as my little sisters and I think that was what help me out, but come to think of it how many of us are ready to give up our life and Career because of one silly mistake? Have been opportuned to see some part of the world and have seen extremely beautiful ladies around the world both blacks and white, I have worked with some really pretty ladies that actually look like dolls, even looking at their eye balls makes u wonder if they were made by God, I have seen ladies of class, style and taste, i have woken up besides white goddesses and black queens, you never know what life has in store for u don't let one small secondary school girl ruin your life. Let them be.

bro abeg which course u read no vex? As i hear T.P na e make me ask
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2014
rotwailler: Mtn bundle plans
250mb. ....300
500mb. .....600
1gig .......1200
5gig .........6000
10gig ......12000

Whatsapp me 07066586998 if interested.

do dey work on java fones and how long?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Alikaxon(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Whats confusing?
I didn't understand what was wierd.. And I surmmise I crossed the line, unless proven wrong. Good afternoon, and how is your day going?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
frank043: Noted cool or noted not cool?

Its a free world. so its cool.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Alikaxon: I didn't understand what was wierd.. And I surmmise I crossed the line, unless proven wrong. Good afternoon, and how is your day going?

Afternoon. so far so good.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
juwoonn:
Hmmm
And dat was d end.
Nice sha

yeayea....that's the end...oya go and sleep
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by keandre: 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

Yap it does.. 30days
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by frank043(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Its a free world. so its cool.
So do you mind a PM? No offence,pls.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by feedthenation(m): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
This kind of male teacher, female student shenanigans has been happening since longest time, unfortunately it will never stop.

Best advice to both male teachers: look but don't ever make the mistake of touching.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by OnyeEgo1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
A Male teacher (frank043) and a female student (sophyrocks) ^^^ '' thats how it starts''::p

pratical101 for all T.P students, it starts with a PM.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
frank043: So do you mind a PM? No offence,pls.

HUH? you are really serious o. I was joking. grin grin grin .

Its one thing to make advances, its another to get favorable response. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
OnyeEgo1: A Male teacher (frank043) and a female student (sophyrocks) ^^^ '' thats how it starts''::p

pratical101 for all T.P students, it starts with a PM.

grin grin grin

Its not what you think.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Eberex(m): 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sophyrocks:

HUH? you are really serious o. I was joking. grin grin grin .

Its one thing to make advances, its another to get favorable response. undecided undecided

I sure didn't see that one coming! undecided
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by golddeejay(m): 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

nah, he didn't...he tried to when I was in the Uni, my second year to be specific, it was already late, I had someone else already
see he ddnt strike while d iron was hot...n if he had, someone will b shoutin pedophile.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
golddeejay: see he ddnt strike while d iron was hot...n if he had, someone will b shoutin pedophile.

Lol...maybe. It pained me small sha.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Articul8(m): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
gaczee99: pls continue to decline, that way ur respect is intact. But as soon as u date one, she and her friends will begin to make u topic for discussion and before u know it,ur weaknesses are exposed and u will no longer be accorded that respect.
thank u so much. Bt am tinking of a coded girl. So far, she appears coded. Bt excuse me, is it out of place 4 me to end up marrying my student?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by OnyeEgo1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin

Its not what you think.

why do the female reply first to things like this?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Eberex(m): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Articul8: thank u so much. Bt am tinking of a coded girl. So far, she appears coded. Bt excuse me, is it out of place 4 me to end up marrying my student?

There is no crime in marrying your student so long as you have good intentions.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Alikaxon(m): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Afternoon. so far so good.
Sounds good, what do you do?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by rotwailler(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

Yes and its 25-30days validity
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Eberex(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Alikaxon: Sounds good, what do you do?

Hey that's not suppose to come out like that! I bet you N10 YOU wont receive a reply.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by DSuperWoman(f): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
zeongeon: LOlzz...it may be a "poor taste" BUT who knows...hehehheeMy idea of a date is to go off the norm which is better engaging and filled with surprises...The slave village is a cool place..more like a museum with artifacts, pictures and peripherals...u would learn and have fun that's d whole idea.

U didn't think I chose d slave village cause I have a plan to enslave ur heart in a way cupid hasn't even imagined..#winks.
hmmm guy u dey form romantic abi?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

why do the female reply first to things like this?

Really? we do? i dnt know abt that. you seem to be the only one who has noticed that. Is it a bad thing?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Eberex:

I sure didn't see that one coming! undecided

what were u expecting?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Eberex(m): 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sophyrocks:

what were u expecting?

I thought you were taking his posts literally....I guess he also thought so. That was a bombshell you dropped you know sad
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Alikaxon(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Eberex:

Hey that's not suppose to come out like that! I bet you N10 YOU wont receive a reply.
Ok, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.