Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,381 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students (78590 Views)

Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by NifemiOlu(m): 6:51am On Sep 23, 2014
slap1: Asking them out will turn their heads -- not my plans for them. Again, it's against my policy. If they are in another school, that's a different ball game.

I like that. Different ball game. There's no how you won't lose respect in your school if you're rolling with a female student.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by DaBullIT(m): 6:53am On Sep 23, 2014
Mightyguy:

U're rite my brother cry

U're rite my brother

Damn bros you self understand wetin him talk ? Ha ha ha grin
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by coolebux(m): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2014
You forgot to add those "erotic punishments"

Discussions and argument for their interests, right inside the classroom that most times make him forget his topic.

Even in a boys' school, the big boys used "touch and follow" on female nysc teacher

Though it was funny that day because anyone that contributed for the charm made sure they had their fair-share in making her follow them about in the school compound

Up untill the charm faded, she was buried shame.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by coolebux(m): 6:55am On Sep 23, 2014
You forgot to add those "erotic punishments"

Discussions and argument for their interests, right inside the classroom that most times make him forget his topic.

Even in a boys' school, the big boys used "touch and follow" on female nysc teacher

Though it was funny that day because anyone that contributed for the charm made sure they had their fair-share in making her follow them about in the school compound

Up untill the charm faded, she was buried shame.

O' The Good Ol' Days
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by GRAND30(m): 6:55am On Sep 23, 2014
Teacher-student romance in secondary school is at the most advanced stage in human history. Sometime in the past, I took up a teaching job at one secondary close to my crib. English Language and Literature in English were two subjects they direly needed help in, though they had a teacher but I was favoured to marshal the senior classes. My people, it took amazing grace for me to spend less than one year there unscathed. From SS1 to SS3 there were open and direct passes made at me. Gifts, calls, text messages were coming in torrents. If the school was owned by the principal, he would have laid me off pretty quickly. Although the proprietor, a woman, became concerned about how my name was being sung around by the female students including her daughter but she just had to allow me stay on because of the marked difference she especially noticed in her daughter's command of English. Summarily, I later left to continue university education when my IT period expired. Thank GOD for me. Why? There was one very pretty and confident student who almost pressed herself into my life but failed...it was GOD'S grace that just helped me. I too narrowly escaped giving in...GOD'S grace. Few months after I left, I learnt she was impregnated by one randy fella. Since then, I decided never to teach again.

11 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by DaBullIT(m): 7:03am On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=Tinubu]I have absolutely no problem whatsoever lubricating one or two pushy secondary school girls.. How many years I carry senior them sef. if no b say I start school early, some of my mate still dey form bado for ss2(e) undecided ... [/quote

Baddest. I sight you grin
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Zekkmixes(f): 7:05am On Sep 23, 2014
Ezibless: Nice post.

We had a male corper that taught us English language while in senior sec.
He made passes @me,in coded ways though,but i understood.
This dude would never enter our class without asking me questions or asking for my contributions, to the extent that my classmtes started to notice.
It pissed me off that i automatically became ''stubborn'' during English lessons.

But menh! That dude got back @me and made me serve punishment over trivial things.

But thank God i had a good reputation before he came to the school,and that got old teachers to start suspecting him because i wasn't the only girl he was after...
Rumors here and there... That he impregnated an art student

P.s He is now married to her with two kids.

Should i call that FATE? grin
lmao. Sounds like I know the guy you're talking about. Are the two children twins?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by zicjoe(m): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by fightforchange1(f): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2014
That's hot...!!!!!

Some man bending yu over a desk....

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by tojahh(m): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2014
To be honest, this teacher-student things happens a lot. During NYSC I was a teacher in a Govt Girls School, I was the Inter Sc teacher till the Biology teacher gave birth, so I was asked to help continue her class (SS1-SS3) for the meantime. There's the over pretty dark-skinned girl in SS2, Immediately I entered the class, our eyes met and she winked, bros I no go lie, my prick nod in agreement, I controlled myself, delve into the topic of the day with ease, avoiding her like ebola, after class, I gave an assignment. More than 10 girls submitted love notes instead of their assignment. I checked for the dark-skinned girls' assignment and it wasn't there, I sent for her and she told me boldly "I'll give you my assignment when I visit you later today" chai! I couldn't say anything. I said no qualms. I did some investigations on her only to find out the father don't joke with her, the man na patron of the school. Bros, na so I carry my yeye prick face bush o. I no fit shout. More tory dey sha.

17 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 23, 2014
Y'all talking school? Even in churches gan it happens.

Sometimes i help out @ church teaching kids catechism.. And you can imagine my shock when some of my very young students started crushing on me. One of them managed to get my number and since then my phone has had no peace. Imagine a 13 year old telling me she'd love to kiss me.. It was amusing sha,until her mom found out and asked me to explain what sorta relationship i had with her daughter. . My brethren,see me problem on top pikin head o
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by 5thNOTE: 7:32am On Sep 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin

One of the reasons why i do not want teach/be a lecturer. people keep telling me to go into the lecturing field. Apart from not having the flair for it, i can't deal with having advances from small small boys. I tend to get advances from very young men in real life. Very embarassing. I can't deal with double of that when lecturing. That was a nice method you came up with to punish them. Being principled is very essential for a teacher/lecturer. When you treat them with iron fist, their crush on you will fade. some boys too get liver walai.
U just saying rubbish, every boy who is nt a disciplined will always eye a woman. And most do it to tease u. If they see u are scared, then they boast among themselves to approach u.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by agedmanng: 7:34am On Sep 23, 2014
jomile: I once had dis crush on a male teacher in my secondary school,believe me dis teacher is hot,I told my friends about it,dey say I should make him ask me out,I always do everything in class for him to just notice,sometimes I will deliberately fail a question nd meet him personally to correct me,thinking dat he will notice nd ask me out,I never knew I was making a fool of myself,d day came wen he said he wanted to see me after class,I was happy,thinking dis is my moment,only for him to tell me dat am not his type,he luvs busty female,he ended up going out wit my very busty friend,I felt betrayed,tanks to my small oranges

You must be a REAL person. I was expecting to see a profile without picture after reading your confession. Many with this type of story but they won't be proud to say it because they have a face on here. Good one!

3 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 23, 2014
mstik: All those randy male teachers, una dey hear??
Reminds me of a story I heard. There was this attractive male corper that was posted to one village to work. He worked as a teacher in one girls' secondary school. As expected, they were all dying for him, and the pervert took advantage of these poor girls. He slept with a lot of them. Turned out he had HIV/AIDS, and he infected the girls with the disease...
i was posted 2 that same school,corpers were treated after that incident as outcast...it took d grace of God and d implementation of projects by change minding corps member 2 help re-orientate d minds of d community people!played my part though by organizing competitns/seminars.LAST BULLET>TEACHER WHEN SLEEP WITH HIM STUDENT DON SLEEP WITH HIM PICKIN!

6 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by argent(f): 7:38am On Sep 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
truetalk...I know that kind catwalk - they would think it's for attention whereas it comes naturally. To be a teacher isn't easy abeg, even as a corp member -I taught in a secondary school. When I give assignments, they would write the question on the 1st sheet, then when I turn over, na serious love letter...lol

Sometimes rubbish write-ups, 'madam, show me your bum-bum', 'madam pity me naa'
AkwaIbom children dey jonse sha...hahahaha
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by naturalwaves: 7:41am On Sep 23, 2014
When you teach female students, the best thing is to avoid all forms of too much familiarity and you will be fine. There is no how you wouldn't like at least one of them too (not necessarily for dating), that's a normal thing.

Another thing I observed about female students particularly in a girls only school is always the battle of who gets the young, intelligent teacher, so, it is not uncommon to find them throwing advances at one. Some will tell you "my dad said I should collect your phone number" which is usually a big lie. The best way to tackle such is to say "give me your dad's number, I will call him". Their best bet is usually through social networks. There was a time my facebook request was almost 500. The best thing to do is never to accept the requests because even the few responsible ones I accepted (about 5 of them) will always bug you with chats and all.

If you also try solving problems for them when they are close by, they have this funny way of resting their b*obs all over you just to show you they are big girls or to make you see you haven't been looking well, so, any teaching to be done should be done on the board.

It is not uncommon also to see that female teachers so much jealous female students and that was how I knew women are generally the same thing whether girl, lady, woman, grand mum etc. They envy the attention male teachers give to the students(even if it is purely academic based).

All in all, it is a normal thing for young girls to have crush on one, nothing abnormal about it but it is one's responsibility to help them through this phase of ravaging hormones and all as they are still immature(even if they have grown so big and all) and naïve. It won't be a good thing to capitalize on that. If one wants to flirt, there are more than enough girls around aside students. So, dating a student should be a no go area no matter the attraction.

The funny thing is that once the students observe that this teacher is not the randy type despite all the advances, they tend to respect you more and they solely focus on other more important things like academics, they tend to pay more attention in your class, update their notes, do assignments promptly and all.

If you give your best to the students, they will give their best too. They cherish teachers that dedicate their time to them to help them through academics rather than the randy ones. So, I wasn't surprised when on my birthday, despite the fact that I didn't tell anyone, all the classes I went to sang "a happy birthday song" and when I got back to the office, I got like 7 big cakes from different persons and groups (imagine what it will take them to save for such) and gifts were more than 100 even some ex students came to say a happy birthday and brought gifts as well. My happiness was unquantifiable! My point is, making a positive impact is far more rewarding than falling for a mere temptation or capitalizing on individuals that do not even know what they are doing. May God help us!

53 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by mako007(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2014
I started teaching at a very young age due to my computer skills till date I'm still teaching, worked in two schools but worked for many schools, you should know what I mean, dealing with advances is crazy, I'm been hard on them but I think I'm breaking up now, but all thanks to the OP, I av to tighten up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2014
letsdothis: Many guys are guilty of this o when we served as corpers. No pretending or lying. Infact it made me realise the danger innocent students could be at the hands of youth male teachers. Parents need to establish a close relationship with girl daughter to an extent that she can tell you anything. if this is not so, then you are OYO.

Some of those teenage girls then didnt understand their body sensation and just wanted answers so they flirt with us not that they really anted to do but wetin concern the teacher full blooded male with prick wey dey rise early every morning to shout halleluyah.

While others of those girls are bad and know what they are doing. they are corrupt from home and disobedient. they dn't care and can take any teacher prick on one on one. the teacher will even be thinking that the girl is small but when they start the film show even the girl go dey teach the teacher the latest style. God help us.

In summary do you have a teenage daughter in school 13-19? yes you. im talking to you! is she fine? one teacher may actually be playing with her breast and womanliness in private. thats how it always start, and the girl will be feeling both sweet and gulty feeling, but she will never tell you her parent.

do you know your daughter? can she tell you anything? You are OYO.

Chillisauce do you know your daughter?
efemenaxy do you know your daughter?
Godmystrength do you know your daughter?
idowuogbo do you know your daughter?
dyt do you know your daughter?
kanwulia do you know your daughter?
egopersonified do you know your daughter?
kreamidiva do you know your daughter?
cococandy do you know your daughter?
chaircover do you know your daughter?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by sammoe(m): 7:47am On Sep 23, 2014
I don't know if I should comment, cos I'm not sure if I'd finish typing before 8.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 23, 2014
Disgusting topic and comments.

2 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by goldenvicky(f): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2014
Mine was my physics teacher.I hated physic den cos wheneva he was teachin,he wuld look at me nd tell d whole class dat I was seducing him wit my eyes nd d whole class wuld jst start laffing.I was asked most physics questions in class den,nd d idiot will keep tellin d whole class dat my eyes re seducing him.It was rily frustrating den,he lata left our skul nd whenever we met on d road den,I jst pass him.He's a fool*still annoys me*

2 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by cococandy(f): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2014
Yes o.
My daughter is still at the right hand of God almighty over-seeing the affairs of the angels and heavenly host.

I'm sure when she's ready to enter my womb,she'll come in her angelic glory.
All radiance and beauty and innocence.

Pure and white with wings too grin cheesy
letsdothis:

Chillisauce do you know your daughter?
efemenaxy do you know your daughter?
Godmystrength do you know your daughter?
idowuogbo do you know your daughter?
dyt do you know your daughter?
kanwulia do you know your daughter?
egopersonified do you know your daughter?
kreamidiva do you know your daughter?
cococandy do you know your daughter?
chaircover do you know your daughter?

2 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by sekzy99(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2014
Dis d problem av bin facing since enterin d education sector... Had to run away from d skul I was before cos both d students n female teachers r makin advances n as I can't kip stayinn off I had to run... D skul I am now is even worst dan d previous one... Runnin away frm education industry cos if I report d case to my boss e will nneva beliv me. E will even turn it around on me... Btw am nt handsome, jst friendly wit pupils... God help me oooo till I leave d sector

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by lebesgue(m): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2014
carefreewannabe: Disgusting topic and comments.

And we are the ones who serve God the most. Our country is a cesspool of hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2014
carefreewannabe: Disgusting topic and comments.

Carefree do you believe in God?

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2014
cococandy: Yes o.
My duaghter is still at the right hand of God almight over seeing the affairs of the angels and heavenly host.

I'm sure when she's ready to enter my womb,she'll come in her angelic glory.
All radiance and beauty and innocence.

Pure and white with wings too grin cheesy

hehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Cpumping(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2014
mstik: All those randy male teachers, una dey hear??
Reminds me of a story I heard. There was this attractive male corper that was posted to one village to work. He worked as a teacher in one girls' secondary school. As expected, they were all dying for him, and the pervert took advantage of these poor girls. He slept with a lot of them. Turned out he had HIV/AIDS, and he infected the girls with the disease...

It goes both ways. Dey also have excessive randy female students too. My NYSC days I was in an all-girl sec sch. U wd not imagine the extent these girls wd go. If noe b my kind person eh.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by NifemiOlu(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2014
Cpumping:

It goes both ways. Dey also have excessive randy female students too. My NYSC days I was in an all-girl sec sch. U wd not imagine the extent these girls wd go. If noe b my kind person eh.
*in Patience Jonathan's voice*
Bros, which kind person you be?

LoL

2 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2014
Itz really alarming nowadays.As much as I blame the teachers,the girls aren't helping matters too.
I was posted to a village in Kwara North for NYSC b4 I redeployed to Ilorin.Bacita is a town abt 1hr drive from my original PPA.Corper who were posted there told us(from the oda village)that principals in Bacita were reluctant to take male corpers cos of d damage they had done in d past.
Fast forward...
I moved to Ilorin and got a skool to teach.I handled both d senior and Junior secondary section.
I had no problems with the junior students and they were brilliant.Same couldn't be said of the senior class.Most of them were dull and lazy.There was this particular one that liked chewing gum in provocative manner.I really gave dem no face at all.I did my job and left d class-simple routine.
Few months to POP,they started singing a new tune-"corper woodcrestmayoor,we want to come and visit/greet u @ home".
On all occasions,my "No" was resounding.
These were girls the age of my mum's last child and the thought of doing sumfin like dat was as grave as the action.
Sounds immodest?Maybe their dullness was an extra turn-off.
In all,I thank God I finished service without any female student issue.

4 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Dcmg(m): 8:22am On Sep 23, 2014
Dnt make it look like its only a male teacher thing.
Female corpers do it too,but their's is done more secretly.
Anytime i see my biology teacher with im husband i just dey laugh for my mind

6 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Ezibless: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2014
Zekkmixes: lmao. Sounds like I know the guy you're talking about. Are the two children twins?

Hahahahhaha
you sure should know him,even if no be am,him type full earth joor grin.
Plus they are not twins sha lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.